Edward Cullen and/or Benjamin (Twilight) vs Imhotep (The Mummy)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyrannoraptor
Imhotep may have his undead soldiers briefly if necessary.

Round 1: Edward Cullen

Round 2: Benjamin of the Egyptian Coven

riv6672

Tyrannoraptor

Eon Blue
Cullen stomps. Spite thread.

riv6672
Originally posted by Tyrannoraptor
Not so much since i've got a problem with any of the vampires from this franchise pitted against wild animals &/or dinosaurs.
I mean you REALLY like Twilight.

Tyrannoraptor

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Cullen stomps. Spite thread. But I thought Imhotep has immortality & he tends to regenerate his flesh while being an undead.

Eon Blue
But I thought Imhotep has immortality & he tends to regenerate his flesh while being an undead.

Cullen blitzes him.

riv6672

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Cullen blitzes him. Also, Imhotep is capable of transforming himself into a sandstorm & he has telekinesis besides immortality and regeneration.

riv6672

Tyrannoraptor

Surtur
Also, Imhotep is capable of transforming himself into a sandstorm & he has telekinesis besides immortality and regeneration.

I was gonna give Imhoptep the easy win, but then I remembered...or at least thought I did, that he needs stuff to work with. His control over water was way way greater than any elemental control Benjamin had shown, but he *needed* there to be water there he couldn't create it. Benjamin can create the elements out of thin air.

I had thought he did the same with the sand...using the sand in the desert to create a huge storm in the shape of his face. Did he actually *transform* into the storm? If he did...then he wins both fights. If not, he loses both fights probably. He's not quick enough to make use of his telekinesis and I don't think his immortality and regenerative powers were ever tested to their extremes, i.e. him coming back from getting his head ripped off.

Surtur
I actually hated Edward Cullen and make these threads because he's much capable easily killing any mortal opponent who's pitted against him especially within a few seconds or like in a blink of an eye (even before the opponent could react) and that's why i was trying to see if any opponent could be a challenge for him or can defeat him.

Tons of people could challenge or beat him. Eric from True Blood would rip Edward to pieces. Hell Bill Compton probably could. Smallville Clark(even from season 1) would just laugh off every attack and then rip Edward to pieces.

Those people I just named would beat any vampire from Twilight.

BruceSkywalker
Cullen stomps

Surtur
Actually wait even if he can turn into a storm he isn't quick enough to do it.

riv6672

Tyrannoraptor

riv6672

Surtur

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by Surtur
The comment of mine you are quoting...the clip had not been posted yet when I posted it so...this is a weird reaction. I thought this guy was the one who post the video.

Surtur
I thought this guy was the one who post the video.

He did, I'm saying that the quote of mine you quoted...when I posted it the video had not been put up yet. In fact the video was posted in response to my quiet.

Anyways, since he can turn to sand quickly the mummy will win.

riv6672

Tyrannoraptor
Yeah i know so that's why i was referring to you.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Surtur
I was gonna give Imhoptep the easy win, but then I remembered...or at least thought I did, that he needs stuff to work with. His control over water was way way greater than any elemental control Benjamin had shown, but he *needed* there to be water there he couldn't create it. Benjamin can create the elements out of thin air.

I had thought he did the same with the sand...using the sand in the desert to create a huge storm in the shape of his face. Did he actually *transform* into the storm? If he did...then he wins both fights. If not, he loses both fights probably. He's not quick enough to make use of his telekinesis and I don't think his immortality and regenerative powers were ever tested to their extremes, i.e. him coming back from getting his head ripped off.

Edward has telepathy with perfect translation. He could know what Imhotep is planning and act on it. Imhotep's also the kind of arrogant person who wouldn't jump straight to an obvious win button on something that wasn't an objective. That said, he does have greater strength and other supernatural powers, including dessication. I don't know how that'd affect a TwiVamp.

The only element Benjamin was ever shown to straight up create was fire. Wind, Water, and Earth were all present beforehand and manipulated by him at the time. Not sure if that's enough to confirm that he creates and controls the elements, but there is a distinction there.

riv6672
Some great fan fic in this thread. laughing out loud

XanatosForever
What do you mean?

SquallX

John Murdoch
Imhotep lost twice in the movies due to plot device each time. He can regenerate from anything the Twivamps throw at him, he is stronger, and has exotic powers such as the sandstorm stuff and telekinesis.

Don't see how our Egyptian buddy loses this, even though Edward and his Twilight cohorts are impressive once you leave all the fangirling out of it.

Putinbot1
Quite amazed so many "guys" watched more than one Twighshite film through choice.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Quite amazed so many "guys" watched more than one Twighshite film through choice.

Happy wife, happy life my man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.