Edward Cullen (Twilight) vs Sandman (Spiderman 3)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyrannoraptor
Wouldn't there be a stalemate for this?

ShadowFyre
No. Sandman would kill him

riv6672

BruceSkywalker
its a known feat that edward eats sand so he wins lololol

Adam Grimes
Edward runs so fast on his face Sandman becomes Glassman and dies. Good thread. thumb up

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
its a known feat that Edward eats sand so he wins lololol That must be some kind of joke, it wasn't stated that he eats sand.

riv6672
Was it stated that he doesnt?

KingD19
Originally posted by Tyrannoraptor
That must be some kind of joke, it wasn't stated that he eats sand.

Lol the joke is that food is like sand to vampires, but he eats to keep up appearances around humans so he eats sand.

riv6672

ShadowFyre
Even on pizza day?

Surtur
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Even on pizza day?

^He has a point! On pizza day it's not like eating sand it's like eating cardboard.

riv6672
Originally posted by Surtur
^He has a point! On pizza day it's not like eating sand it's like eating cardboard.
Too-Shay! laughing

ShadowFyre
I had a sexy ass lunch lady in 6th grade. One of the first ladies I ever beat off to. I might go listen to lunch lady by Adam Sandler and think about eating rubbery pizza out of her butthole. Or one of those little bags of milk...my school was poor. Couldn't even afford a carton. Milk came in a little plastic bag.

riv6672

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.