So King Adas..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zenwolf
I figured I'd post this here as well just to get some other views/opinions.

So this guy was the Sith'ari and he was around before even the formation of the Galactic Republic, King of Korriban and had the encounter with the Rataka, moving to drive away the invaders.

But something I'm curious about, would King Adas really care about wanting to destroy the Jedi or really care about what later Sith wanted in ruling the galaxy?

Because from what I'm getting at, Adas really just wanted to rule over his people on Korriban. I mean he used the Dark Side, but from his backstory....I never really got the impression he would give a flying bantha about wanting to rule the galaxy or dealing with Jedi.

If anything, the guy was just defending his people from being conquered by the Infinite Empire since they were the ones who invaded Korriban.

So what do you think? Would the Sith'ari have some sort of dealings with the Jedi if he knew of them? Would he want to destroy or just keep to himself and make sure his people thrived?

I mean, he welcomed the Infinite Empire and only turned to wage war against them when they decided to try to enslave him and his people. He didn't seem to be the aggressor in that situation.

Sure he was a Dark Force user and Ancient Sith(though given he predates both the Republic and Jedi Order, I don't think you could lump him in with the later Ancient Sith?), but I'm not sure his views would align to later Sith in wanting to take control of the galaxy or wipe out the Jedi. But maybe some others know more, so I'm curious.

On another note, was there any Force powers we know for sure that he did know?

I figure he knew the obvious basics of precog, TK and amplification and also knowing Sith sorcery, but anything else?

Galan007
Imo, Adas' primary concern was evolving his 'local' empire on Korriban and making sure IT flourished. Like you said, he didn't seem to ever really be fixated on galactic conquest and whatnot.

Zenwolf

Freedon Nadd
He was probably smart enough to not get an intergalactic stress disorder.

Zentrex
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
thumb up

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd

Ha probably, I do wonder how he would view later Sith though and their goals. I could see him perhaps appreciating a few things, but not really caring for others.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.