Who are your favorite KMC Rightist or Leftist?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
Who are your favorite posters from what would be the opposite end of the spectrum?

My favorite four Right wingers and in no particular order are:

Impediment -All around nice guy
Snowdragon - Nice guy and I find many of his political views agreeable or agreeable on some level
Badabing - He's a douche, but also a nice guy
Dadudemon - He's a douche, but also a nice guy. We're about 60/40 agreeable on politics

Putinbot1
Yeah Snow, Bada, imp are the best always salient. Never below the belt. DDM is a lovely guy, takes it all too seriously sometimes.
Squall is OK when he is not calling people retards. Broly is a nice guy but a bit obsessive sometimes. S and M is a laugh, he is mostly trolling. Surt is a nice guy when he is not taking shit too far and being too obsessive. Flystar is just trolling 100% of the time.

Robtard
I don't disagree on the others, I just noted by top four.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
I don't disagree on the others, I just noted by top four. Yeah my top four match yours, my top 3 are defo Snow, Bada and Imp. DDM is definately four, as a guy he is on a level with the top three. They just don't gaslight

BackFire
I don't think Imp will agree with you saying he's a right winger. I don't think DDM is either since he's in favor of things like UBI and what not.

Bada is a super nice guy. Have nothing negative to say about him at all.

Brolly too, can be intense but has always been friendly with me, and has a good sense of humor.

I like talking to Surt about video games and what not. Seems to have good taste in them.

And even though he doesn't post here anymore for whatever reason, EmperorDMB was always nice, if long winded. But at least he didn't engage in name calling or act aggressively.

Eon Blue

Scribble
Surt is my top Rightist during current year. If Eon counts as a leftist, then defo Eon for best Leftist.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Scribble
Surt is my top Rightist during current year. If Eon counts as a leftist, then defo Eon for best Leftist.

<3

cdtm
Originally posted by Scribble

laughing out loud

Badabing
I won't name favorites, but will note people who I can talk to w/o it turning into a flame war.

Whirly and Rob aren't politically aligned with me. Rob is a classic California liberal, and Whirly is a classic British "liberal". I use quotes because I think the word liberal may have a different political meaning in the UK. But we are similar in age and that makes it easy to discuss politics rationally.

Impediment is a bit of a political contradiction. He's mostly a social liberal but more conservative when it comes to fiscal policies. He gets to troll both sides. I'm beginning to think he's an evil genius. mmm

DDM seems rational, though snarky. He's also a bit of a mixed bag politically.

BackFire seems to have moderated a bit politically over the years imo. I'm not sure though.

I also enjoy the posts of the Trump Brigade (you know who you are) just for the lulz factor.

It seems we lost a lot of our more militant lefties since Lord Trump was elected.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Badabing
I won't name favorites, but will note people who I can talk to w/o it turning into a flame war.

Whirly and Rob aren't politically aligned with me. Rob is a classic California liberal, and Whirly is a classic British "liberal". I use quotes because I think the word liberal may have a different political meaning in the UK. But we are similar in age and that makes it easy to discuss politics rationally.

Impediment is a bit of a political contradiction. He's mostly a social liberal but more conservative when it comes to fiscal policies. He gets to troll both sides. I'm beginning to think he's an evil genius. mmm

DDM seems rational, though snarky. He's also a bit of a mixed bag politically.

BackFire seems to have moderated a bit politically over the years imo. I'm not sure though.

I also enjoy the posts of the Trump Brigade (you know who you are) just for the lulz factor.

It seems we lost a lot of our more militant lefties since Lord Trump was elected. I actually am pretty sure if you, me, Snowdragon and Rob had a night out, given our similar ages and shared interests like sports and fitness, we would have a damn good time.

Impediment
I support Trump only to piss off liberals. The man is an embarrassment to America, but he's keeping my oil fields open. And he's not Hillary. #Trump2020

I'm bisexual and support LGBT rights, but I also support straight pride parades because of the First Amendment.

The more than two genders shit is a joke to me. I laugh at the non-binary term. I'm not anti trans or transphobic and never will be. Trans people are people, too. However, Caitlyn Jenner is a 70 year old man with breast implants. I refuse to close my eyes and ears to basic biology. Unless you're a hermaphrodite or have Kleinfelter's or some kind of biological condition otherwise, I don't wanna hear it.

I support the death penalty and pro-choice abortion.

Racism is repugnant and disgusting, but even the Westboro Baptists Church, KKK rednecks, and neo-Nazis have the right to march. You have to take the bad with the good.

I'm neither left nor right. I'm not Dem or Rep. I feel I don't have to pick a label and wear t accordingly.

I dunno. Maybe I'm too evolved.

I still love everyone, even if I am a world class smart ass.

Quincy
Jeez Imp you're like Old Man Waterfall.

I read through a lot of the political threads here but they get so messy because people get really dick-ish. It turns into a lot of "you're butthurt" type shit. So irritating. So I don't really engage with people here politically because it doesn't ever go anywhere.

But in keeping with the thread:

Surt irritates the shit out of me when he talks politics. Sometimes he posts and I'm certain it's just to get a rise out of people. I used to think I flat out did not like him.

But in the months since I've been more present here, Surt and I can also talk about movies and books and shit and I'm like "Alright I'm cool with this guy."

What a dick.

cdtm
Originally posted by Impediment
I support Trump only to piss off liberals. The man is an embarrassment to America, but he's keeping my oil fields open. And he's not Hillary. #Trump2020

I'm bisexual and support LGBT rights, but I also support straight pride parades because of the First Amendment.

The more than two genders shit is a joke to me. I laugh at the non-binary term. I'm not anti trans or transphobic and never will be. Trans people are people, too. However, Caitlyn Jenner is a 70 year old man with breast implants. I refuse to close my eyes and ears to basic biology. Unless you're a hermaphrodite or have Kleinfelter's or some kind of biological condition otherwise, I don't wanna hear it.

I support the death penalty and pro-choice abortion.

Racism is repugnant and disgusting, but even the Westboro Baptists Church, KKK rednecks, and neo-Nazis have the right to march. You have to take the bad with the good.

I'm neither left nor right. I'm not Dem or Rep. I feel I don't have to pick a label and wear t accordingly.

I dunno. Maybe I'm too evolved.

I still love everyone, even if I am a world class smart ass.

Agree with a lot of this, except the pro choice bit, there I'm the opposite.

Reasoning is essentially whether you smother a kid in the crib, or in the womb, dead is dead. And trying to justify it with definitions of humanity strikes me as a similar tactic righty's use to justify slaughtering of innocent civilians in the name of US interests as "Collateral damage"..

Plus there's a sneaking suspicion that no one really gives a shit about human life at all, compared to being saddled with an unwanted kid, or having to pay for someone else's kid. Humans could be monsters when anything is perceived as interfering with their lifestyle.

SquallX

dadudemon
Here are my political party scores for those of you who need help understanding left-wing, right-wing, and libtertarianism (that's you, Robtard):

https://i.imgur.com/j36j497.png

And, Badabing, I'm not snarky, I'm a condescending douche. Get it right next time so I don't have to correct you. I have more important things to do.

Surtur
Originally posted by Quincy
Surt irritates the shit out of me when he talks politics. Sometimes he posts and I'm certain it's just to get a rise out of people. I used to think I flat out did not like him.

But in the months since I've been more present here, Surt and I can also talk about movies and books and shit and I'm like "Alright I'm cool with this guy."

What a dick.

https://i.chzbgr.com/full/4706771712/h33271791/

gold slorg
Favorite leftists:
- Robtard
- Whirly
- Surtur
- Ellimist

Favorite rightwingers:
- EmperorDMB
- eThneo
- Broly

Adam_PoE
https://media1.giphy.com/media/199GLpXGLdyNi/source.gif

cdtm
Based on amount of time spent on KMC:

Favorite righty: The Blaze.

Favorite leftist: Timcast.

Eon Blue

Blakemore
i love all you peeps

IslaHagelthorn
it's really horror...

King Paimon
The right is but the mirror image of the left. An antique dime spinning at the speed of light heralding shining misfortune upon this dole age.

BackFire

Putinbot1

Badabing
I may become a leftist after seeing this video.

30C84DQKSh4

dadudemon
I may become a leftist after seeing this video.

30C84DQKSh4

I'm a tree-hugging hippie, too.

But not like this.

Never like this.

HOWEVER! Unlike the moronic protesters that never accomplish anything, they are making their voices heard in the proper forum to get their concerns addressed: city council.

That's where you raise objections and concerns to make change. Not in the streets, blocking traffic.

Surtur
Playback on other websites for the video has been disabled so it won't work on here if anyone tries to click it, so here is a direct link for those interested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30C84DQKSh4

The song makes one want to burn down a rain forest.

Badabing
Originally posted by dadudemon
I'm a tree-hugging hippie, too.

But not like this.

Never like this.

HOWEVER! Unlike the moronic protesters that never accomplish anything, they are making their voices heard in the proper forum to get their concerns addressed: city council.

That's where you raise objections and concerns to make change. Not in the streets, blocking traffic. I actually donate monthly for clean water to poor countries. Nothing wrong with wanting clean air, water and nice wooded areas. But that lady must have been smoking something to sing that song.

dadudemon
I actually donate monthly for clean water to poor countries. Nothing wrong with wanting clean air, water and nice wooded areas.

Nice. thumb up

If you don't have time to actually volunteer to make the world better, donating your earned money to legitimate charitable causes is the next best thing. It allows others to use that money to do good for the people and communities that need it.

As the saying goes, "Put your money where your mouth is." If you preach a message of Christianity, do Christian stuff...like helping the poor.

estahuh

Impediment
I just like stirring the pot and pressing buttons.

ilikecomics
Here are my political party scores for those of you who need help understanding left-wing, right-wing, and libtertarianism (that's you, Robtard):

https://i.imgur.com/j36j497.png

And, Badabing, I'm not snarky, I'm a condescending douche. Get it right next time so I don't have to correct you. I have more important things to do.

Excuse me, what is the website to measure yourself?

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by ilikecomics
Excuse me, what is the website to measure yourself? howbigismyschlong.com

Stringer

Stop doing all those steroids

dadudemon

My apologies for the moronic responses you got from the site clowns (they are good for laughs so don't take it personally).

isidewith.com

ilikecomics
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
howbigismyschlong.com

Turns out i have micropenis.

ilikecomics
Originally posted by Stringer
Stop doing all those steroids

I only take androgenic, not anabolic. I want to grow more facial hair so i can be an amish sleeper cell

ilikecomics
My apologies for the moronic responses you got from the site clowns (they are good for laughs so don't take it personally).

isidewith.com

I appreciate the humor Happy Dance

But i also appreciate your response. My political stats are pretty much exactly opposite of yours lol

I like how they ask you to weigh the importance of the question or add your own answer. I would post a pic but when i tried it said the picture was too big.

Raptor22
I would post a pic but when i tried it said the picture was too big. i feel ya bro. I had the same problem when i posted my pic at howbigismyschlong.com. wink

Emmy Evangeline
We never give the third parties a chance we are slime

ilikecomics
Originally posted by Emmy Evangeline

I feel like 3rd parties are just the big two with a diff. character skin

dadudemon
I appreciate the humor Happy Dance

But i also appreciate your response. My political stats are pretty much exactly opposite of yours lol

I like how they ask you to weigh the importance of the question or add your own answer. I would post a pic but when i tried it said the picture was too big.

Take a screen grab and uploaded it to imgur.com.

Image hosting sites have been a thing for a long time due to the problem that you mentioned: try it out.

Surtur
Originally posted by Emmy Evangeline

Unless the third party is skynet it would just be more of the same.

cdtm
I feel like 3rd parties are just the big two with a diff. character skin

If it wasn't for the times a politician got caught on a hot mic threatening to toss a reporter off a balcony for making them look bad, one could almost believe it's all kayfabe.

Surtur
Or was that just a conspiracy to get you to believe it's not an act?!

Eon Blue
The extravagant unfurling of ubiquitous splendor has doused the commonalities into segregated factions; unbeknownst to the paltry few lies a diaphanous vexation surrounding each politician. A travesty then, that encroaches upon this election.

Emmy Evangeline
Originally posted by Eon Blue
The extravagant unfurling of ubiquitous splendor has doused the commonalities into segregated factions; unbeknownst to the paltry few lies a diaphanous vexation surrounding each politician. A travesty then, that encroaches upon this election.

So appeasing a savage beast?

Eon Blue

rudester
Me

rudester
Turns out i have micropenis.

Eew

rudester
So sorry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.