Steppenwolf vs. MCU Ladies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Steppenwolf vs. Girl Power

team 1: Shuri, Wasp, Valkyrie, Nebula
Team 2: Rescue, Mantis, Okoye, Gamora
Team 3: Captain Marvel/Scarlet Witch

KingD19
I dont know if he makes it past 1. Valkyrie is in Thor and Hulk's power range, and is skilled enough in h2h and with her sword that I see her able to hold her own at the very least against Stepp and beat him with some difficulty. But Wasp can also just shrink him and step on him.

ShadowFyre
Good point King. I'm gonna ignore Wasps easy way out though and say he stops hard, real hard at 3.

BruceSkywalker
bane dies...

stops at 1

KingD19
He definitely dies at 3. I give ten 1 a slight majority but not without casualties if they aren't careful. 2 is a weird lineup, but they can take him out of they can get Mantis close enough to fry his brain.

h1a8
Originally posted by carthage
Steppenwolf vs. Girl Power

team 1: Shuri, Wasp, Valkyrie, Nebula
Team 2: Rescue, Mantis, Okoye, Gamora
Team 3: Captain Marvel/Scarlet Witch

I don't know who Rescue is. Excluding her Step can beat team 2.
He loses to 1. (Wasp mostly) and 3.

KingD19
Rescue is Pepper Potts, girl Iron Man in Infinity War. Jeez do you even watch these movies? I know the answer is no but it's still crazy how little you actually know.

h1a8
Originally posted by KingD19
Rescue is Pepper Potts, girl Iron Man in Infinity War. Jeez do you even watch these movies? I know the answer is no but it's still crazy how little you actually know.

Very few people who saw the movie knows that Pepper Potts has the name Rescue. I'm pretty sure most members in the comic vs didn't know that.

P.S. I'll take your word for it although part of me doesn't believe you. So prove that her name is Rescue smart guy.

FrothByte
He definitely dies at team 3. He can defeat team 2, no real threat to him there other than Mantis who might be able to put him to sleep. Team 1 can go either way but he'll still struggle with them. Leaning towards team 1 winning.

Silent Master
Valkyrie uses an obedience disk and the team takes their time killing SW.

riv6672
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
bane dies...
thumb up

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
stops at 1
thumb up HARD.

relentless1
stopped at 3 for sure

h1a8
List is out of order.
Team 2 should be first

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.