Aquaman vs. MCU Worthy Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Arthur has his golden trident
Cap has his Shield/Mjolnir

Who wins

KingD19
Where does this take place?

Cap would be smart to stay back and zap Arthur from a distance. Since the jury is still out on whether he gets buffs because of the hammer.

BrolyBlack
Cap wrecks

riv6672
Bane dies, Cap wins.

Inhuman
Cap

BruceSkywalker
bane dies

cap still haas all his feats and they are way above what aquaman has done

KingD19
I mean...Aquaman lifted a sub from under the sea, ate a grenade launcher to the gut, took a laser that could blow up islands and is designed to hurt/kill Atlanteans, took multiple hits without serious injury from Steppenwolf, Superman and the Karathen. Rode a parademon a loooong way down through a building, and while it wasnt a super duper hit, he was strong enough to jab his trident into Stepp and punch him across a room.

I dont see Cap pulling any of that off.

And his feats with Mjolnir are still ambiguous.

BrolyBlack
Cap beat down Thanos.

KingD19
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Cap beat down Thanos.

Cap hit Thanos a lot without the hammer and annoyed him a lot, but otherwise got tossed around like he didn't matter, because at that point he didn't. He was still destroying Thor and Iron-Man at the time.

Then he got the hammer and got some good hits and combos in on Thanos, true(only because of the hammer). However, Thanos responded by stabbing him in the leg, breaking his shield, and tossing him away. Thanos was just fine after that. So yeah, Cap slowed him down momentarily, but in the grand scheme of things that's not a beat down at all. It was more like a surge in the 11th round before Thanos took him down hard in the 12th.

BrolyBlack
He broke his shield before he got the hammer

KingD19
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
He broke his shield before he got the hammer

I just rewatched the scene. No he didn't. Cap was even using the shield in tandem with the hammer, throwing one then bouncing the other off of it to hit Thanos off-guard. He finally pissed Grimace off after he zapped him a few times with lightning, then Thanos stabbed him in the leg, punched Mjolnir out of his hand, and hacked at the shield until it broke. Then he smacked him away and Cap used what was left to not get cut in half. After that is when the rest of the Avengers and all their reinforcements show up.

BBjU06ETaaI

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
I mean...Aquaman lifted a sub from under the sea, ate a grenade launcher to the gut, took a laser that could blow up islands and is designed to hurt/kill Atlanteans, took multiple hits without serious injury from Steppenwolf, Superman and the Karathen. Rode a parademon a loooong way down through a building, and while it wasnt a super duper hit, he was strong enough to jab his trident into Stepp and punch him across a room.

I dont see Cap pulling any of that off.

And his feats with Mjolnir are still ambiguous.

To be fair, the grenade launcher knocked him out for about 10 seconds and Superman's single punch took him out of the fight for a bit.

I do think Aquaman wins in a pure physical fight though.

KingD19
Originally posted by FrothByte
To be fair, the grenade launcher knocked him out for about 10 seconds and Superman's single punch took him out of the fight for a bit.

I do think Aquaman wins in a pure physical fight though.

Yeah, that's true, but that's not really a bad thing ya know?

A launched grenade had him on his knees for a few seconds, but when he got up he was just fine. He literally got winded by a grenade in his rib cage. And I believe that grenades from a launcher have a higher damage output than a hand grenade.

And Superman's punch took him out of the fight for a bit, but he was just fine when he got up. And Steppenwolf couldn't even keep him down.

My whole point was that Cap is nowhere near his league without Mjolnir. And with Mjolnir, while he is incredibly dangerous, it's mainly because of Mjolnir hitting as hard as it does even with not Thor swinging/throwing it. And because it can shoot lightning, which I'm pretty sure Atlanteans aren't great with. But he'd still want to make it a distance thing.

Inhuman
Losing and being helpless against Steppenwolf is why characters like Aquaman and WW cant compete with top tiers like Thor, Superman, Thanos, etc.

As far as this fight, Cap gave more of a fight to Thanos that is above Stepp, than Aquaman did to Stepp that is below Thanos.

Adam Grimes
Lol at putting Thor and Thanos in Superman's tier.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Lol at putting Thor and Thanos in Superman's tier.

So you dont think Superman is top tier wut?

Adam Grimes
He's toppest tier.

h1a8
Originally posted by Inhuman
Losing and being helpless against Steppenwolf is why characters like Aquaman and WW cant compete with top tiers like Thor, Superman, Thanos, etc.

As far as this fight, Cap gave more of a fight to Thanos that is above Stepp, than Aquaman did to Stepp that is below Thanos.

False, WW can easily compete with Thor.

Inhuman
Originally posted by h1a8
False, WW can easily compete with Thor.

No she cant. Dont start this , when you haven't even responded to me on the other thread. Just your usual assumptions with no evidence.

BrolyBlack
One punch from Superman had step shitting in his pants. A second one had him bleeding from his mouth and sputtering nonsense. He was scared shitless. Superman could have killed him instantly if he wanted to.

h1a8
No she cant. Dont start this , when you haven't even responded to me on the other thread. Just your usual assumptions with no evidence. Only an idiot would think WW can't compete with Thor. She has stellar defenses, speed, and one shot weapons.
Go troll somewhere else.

ShadowFyre
Only an idiot would think WW can't compete with Thor. She has stellar defenses, speed, and one shot weapons.
Go troll somewhere else.

Here is the thing though, at his high end Thors damage output and his durability feats surpass Supes as well, but he has lower lows which bring him back down. Thors attack and defense are above hers by quite a large marrgin.

With equalized stats across the board she would work Thor and Superman at the same time.

WW is like a Jaguar compared to Thor's Kodiak bear and Superman's Kodiak bear that runs as fast as a Peregrine falcon.

She can absolutely compete with them until they start breaking entire landscapes.

And I gave WW the win over fat Thor, but at his best Thor would kill the whole Justice League minus Superman.

FrothByte
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Here is the thing though, at his high end Thors damage output and his durability feats surpass Supes as well, but he has lower lows which bring him back down. Thors attack and defense are above hers by quite a large marrgin.

With equalized stats across the board she would work Thor and Superman at the same time.

WW is like a Jaguar compared to Thor's Kodiak bear and Superman's Kodiak bear that runs as fast as a Peregrine falcon.

She can absolutely compete with them until they start breaking entire landscapes.

And I gave WW the win over fat Thor, but at his best Thor would kill the whole Justice League minus Superman.

With equalized stats, meaning they all have the same strength, speed and durability, then Thor fries WW and Superman at the same time. Superman loses to either opponent. And though WW has fancier kicks she has not shown the necessary skill to take out Thor even in pure melee, let alone if Thor goes thundergod on her.

h1a8

It's her speed and one shot ability that makes her competitive with Thor. Thor's defense is not above hers (his damage output is above hers though). She has bracelets that can be crossed to create a forcefield. She has the ability to absorb energy (lightning). She has the speed and reflexes to block or evade attacks.

FrothByte
It's her speed and one shot ability that makes her competitive with Thor. Thor's defense is not above hers (his damage output is above hers though). She has bracelets that can be crossed to create a forcefield. She has the ability to absorb energy (lightning). She has the speed and reflexes to block or evade attacks.

What one-shot ability? Can you provide a clip where she one-shots a non-fodder opponent?

John Murdoch
WW ain't one-shotting dudes like Drax or Spider-Man, let alone Thor or Superman, let's just get that thought out of this discussion right now. We've seen just how well she does against Supes, and Thor has taken more damage output and damage variety compared to Supes.

Anyways...I'm thinking Aquaman. He is plentifully skilled with his trident, has far more durability and strength than Steve, and outright dominates him in a straight H2H fight, no questions asked. Steve wins if he relies on lightning blasts combo'ed with Mjolnir and shield strikes.

If Aquaman tries to tank for too long (he took the 203 grenade round and Manta's eye blast right to the chest, so it was kinda a thing for him in his solo movie) or lets Steve ring his bell and keep ringing it like at the start of Thanos and Steve's 1-on-1 matchup, Arthur will be in trouble. If it gets into any type of fisticuffs or melee, Steve is a goner.

Inhuman
Only an idiot would think WW can't compete with Thor. She has stellar defenses, speed, and one shot weapons.

Alright lets see...What enemies has WW actually fought.

- Ludendorff : After Ludendorff inhales the gas he becomes like Cap tier and gives WW a decent fight for a while. WW wins this fight but she shouldn't have struggled this much if she as powerful of a fighter you seem to think she is.

- Steppenwolf : Stepp defeated WW and WW was helpless against Stepp to the point to having to revive Superman because non the JL could do anything. WW also couldn't cut Stepp with her sword or speed blitzed him or whatever else people claim WW does in every fight. WW was HELPLESS against Stepp. But she should be a threat to tougher opponents than Stepp right?

- Ares - WW defeated Ares because she was his Kryptonite. Ares was defeated by a plot device. WW was the plot device.

- Doomsday - WW was on the defensive the whole fight vs. DD(and it was a 3 on 1). Every blow was blocked by WW's shield. She wasn't directly hit. Last blow was blocked by her sword or bracers (forget). Only feat from that fight was WW cutting DD hand off. Which was most likely PIS and a low feat for DD rather a high feat for WW.

The other enemies she has fought have been regular humans, that the fights and feats dont really matter for this fight.

These are some of the enemies that Thor has fought.

- The Destroyer - Thor won.

- Frost Giants who are comparable and can be argued to be above regular Asgardians in stats. Thor beats them with no problem. And many at the same time.

- Hulk - Every time Thor has fought Hulk it has been a stalemate or Thor has got the upper hand until something stops the fight.

- Thanos - When Thor gets Stormbreaker , he nearly defeats Thanos with the full IG.

There isnt really a contest here. Yes this is fat Thor but he is still Thor and he also has both Stormbreaker and Mjolnir. Both those weapons are >>>>>>> anything that WW has on her by a lot.
The opponents she has fought are also weaker than what Thor has faced. And even then she has had a hard time getting a win, if not just losing outright.
Thor is stronger, more durable, has better fire power and weapons, than WW and better than some of the enemies she has outright lost to, like Stepp.

Everything I have said in this post can be backed up by screen feats. Dont reply to me with retarded nonsense that is all your head-canon and assumptions without screen feats to back up your opinions.
I dont have time to go back and forth for 50 pages straight when you are are just trolling and repeating dumb shit without proof.

NotAllThatEvil
Aquaman would beat down cap. He is way to durable to be kept at a distance long enough for cap to put him down, and up close he will overpower csp

Inhuman
Aquaman would get fried with lightning and head splattered all over the battlefield with 1 or 2 hammer strikes to the face.

NotAllThatEvil
Cap's lightning isn't on par with thor's and thor could only match the island destroying plasma laser at his strongest. Aquaman shrugged of multiple of them in one fight. Cap's lightning ain't that hot

ShadowFyre
With equalized stats, meaning they all have the same strength, speed and durability, then Thor fries WW and Superman at the same time. Superman loses to either opponent. And though WW has fancier kicks she has not shown the necessary skill to take out Thor even in pure melee, let alone if Thor goes thundergod on her.

I was thinking Fat Thor or most current version when I wrote this really.

Thor is quite skilled, a good example is in The Dark Wolrd when he rolled those Asgardian soldiers.

FrothByte
I was thinking Fat Thor or most current version when I wrote this really.

Thor is quite skilled, a good example is in The Dark Wolrd when he rolled those Asgardian soldiers.

Ah, well yeah Fat Thor will get his ass kicked by WW if physicals are all made equal.

h1a8
Alright lets see...What enemies has WW actually fought.

- Ludendorff : After Ludendorff inhales the gas he becomes like Cap tier and gives WW a decent fight for a while. WW wins this fight but she shouldn't have struggled this much if she as powerful of a fighter you seem to think she is.

- Steppenwolf : Stepp defeated WW and WW was helpless against Stepp to the point to having to revive Superman because non the JL could do anything. WW also couldn't cut Stepp with her sword or speed blitzed him or whatever else people claim WW does in every fight. WW was HELPLESS against Stepp. But she should be a threat to tougher opponents than Stepp right?

- Ares - WW defeated Ares because she was his Kryptonite. Ares was defeated by a plot device. WW was the plot device.

- Doomsday - WW was on the defensive the whole fight vs. DD(and it was a 3 on 1). Every blow was blocked by WW's shield. She wasn't directly hit. Last blow was blocked by her sword or bracers (forget). Only feat from that fight was WW cutting DD hand off. Which was most likely PIS and a low feat for DD rather a high feat for WW.

The other enemies she has fought have been regular humans, that the fights and feats dont really matter for this fight.

These are some of the enemies that Thor has fought.

- The Destroyer - Thor won.

- Frost Giants who are comparable and can be argued to be above regular Asgardians in stats. Thor beats them with no problem. And many at the same time.

- Hulk - Every time Thor has fought Hulk it has been a stalemate or Thor has got the upper hand until something stops the fight.

- Thanos - When Thor gets Stormbreaker , he nearly defeats Thanos with the full IG.

There isnt really a contest here. Yes this is fat Thor but he is still Thor and he also has both Stormbreaker and Mjolnir. Both those weapons are >>>>>>> anything that WW has on her by a lot.
The opponents she has fought are also weaker than what Thor has faced. And even then she has had a hard time getting a win, if not just losing outright.
Thor is stronger, more durable, has better fire power and weapons, than WW and better than some of the enemies she has outright lost to, like Stepp.

Everything I have said in this post can be backed up by screen feats. Dont reply to me with retarded nonsense that is all your head-canon and assumptions without screen feats to back up your opinions.
I dont have time to go back and forth for 50 pages straight when you are are just trolling and repeating dumb shit without proof.

Originally posted by John Murdoch
WW ain't one-shotting dudes like Drax or Spider-Man, let alone Thor or Superman, let's just get that thought out of this discussion right now. We've seen just how well she does against Supes, and Thor has taken more damage output and damage variety compared to Supes.

Anyways...I'm thinking Aquaman. He is plentifully skilled with his trident, has far more durability and strength than Steve, and outright dominates him in a straight H2H fight, no questions asked. Steve wins if he relies on lightning blasts combo'ed with Mjolnir and shield strikes.

If Aquaman tries to tank for too long (he took the 203 grenade round and Manta's eye blast right to the chest, so it was kinda a thing for him in his solo movie) or lets Steve ring his bell and keep ringing it like at the start of Thanos and Steve's 1-on-1 matchup, Arthur will be in trouble. If it gets into any type of fisticuffs or melee, Steve is a goner.

What one-shot ability? Can you provide a clip where she one-shots a non-fodder opponent? I was referring with the sword.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.