The Phantom (Kit Walker) vs Wildcat (Ted Grant)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Round 1: H2H/CQC, no prep, random encounter (Phantom can use his sword if you feel he's outmatched in pure H2H)

Round 2 Same as above but with basic knowledge and prep.

Round 3: Anything goes, fight to the death, with prep.

Bonus Round: Phantom uses his guns to try and take out Wildcat before he can reach him, he loses this round if he can't.

Morals are off, but they are in character

Battle takes place in a jungle.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5a/9f/d7/5a9fd7847a14aa7647f4d673ca03b6c9.jpg

vs

https://www.writeups.org/wp-content/uploads/Wildcat-DC-Comics-Ted-Grant.jpg

Who wins?

beatboks
Kit walker wins all rounds.
Hes stronger, faster and can fight as well as Ted (he doesnt need the sword, which hasnt been standard gear for any phantom past the 19th to the best of my knowledge

Jmanghan
Originally posted by beatboks
Kit walker wins all rounds.
Hes stronger, faster and can fight as well as Ted (he doesnt need the sword, which hasnt been standard gear for any phantom past the 19th to the best of my knowledge Damn.

beatboks
Just a few old jungle sayings

Great cat is quick, the Phantom is quicker.
The Phantom moves faster than a great cat, with the power of a charging bull elephant.
The Phantom strikes like a thunderbolt but moves softer than a stalking great cat.
When the Phantom strikes, lightning stands still.
The Phantom moves faster than lightning flash.
The Phantom moves faster than the eye can see.
As for shooting, the Phantom can knock the flea off the ear of a warthog at 100 paces without hurting the beast.
The Phantom has the strength of ten tigers.

Given he has punched with his ring of protection and left a clear mark in stone and metal doors and the mark of the phantom he leaves on evil doers with his other fist is a life long mark, his punches are going to do a lot more damage than Ted's.

Every Phantom after the first is trained from birth to fill the roll. Their bodies are honed for more than a decade more than Batman trained. They reach a physical level that a nornal street character doesn't. Each generation is trained in more combat types (as the current phantom learns more), they get raised on the stories and learn the tactics of all previous generations.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by beatboks
Just a few old jungle sayings

Great cat is quick, the Phantom is quicker.
The Phantom moves faster than a great cat, with the power of a charging bull elephant.
The Phantom strikes like a thunderbolt but moves softer than a stalking great cat.
When the Phantom strikes, lightning stands still.
The Phantom moves faster than lightning flash.
The Phantom moves faster than the eye can see.
As for shooting, the Phantom can knock the flea off the ear of a warthog at 100 paces without hurting the beast.
The Phantom has the strength of ten tigers.

Given he has punched with his ring of protection and left a clear mark in stone and metal doors and the mark of the phantom he leaves on evil doers with his other fist is a life long mark, his punches are going to do a lot more damage than Ted's.

Every Phantom after the first is trained from birth to fill the roll. Their bodies are honed for more than a decade more than Batman trained. They reach a physical level that a nornal street character doesn't. Each generation is trained in more combat types (as the current phantom learns more), they get raised on the stories and learn the tactics of all previous generations. So who could stalemate him?

Deathstroke? Spidey? I only just recently got into The Phantom but what I've been reading so far is pretty cool.

beatboks
Originally posted by Jmanghan
So who could stalemate him?

Deathstroke? Spidey? I only just recently got into The Phantom but what I've been reading so far is pretty cool.

DS and Spidey have far to great a physical advantage.

Batman is a good peer physically for Kit. Kit does have some marginally better combat speed feats (that one cant really call aim dodging but real bullet timing). Anyone bellow peak human with skill on that level isnt likely to take enough wins. I could see reasonable arguments for either Kit or Bruce taking a slight majority in a strictly H2H without gear and they wouldnt be wrong. Other good matches would be The Shadow, Grendal, that type.

beatboks
Ohh I'd love to see a gun play match between Phantom and the Shadow ot Phantom and Deadshot. The number of times Phantom has drawn on guys who already had the drop on him and shoot the guns from their hands. Deadshot and him in a gun battle would be cool, Bullseye also

Jmanghan
bump. I have to wonder how many here are familiar with Kit, haha.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.