Colossus be Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
They fight until one drops, who wins ?

StiltmanFTW
Colossus wants to be Iron Fist? biscuits

It happened in CoC II. Danny won.

Stoic
Danny beat Colossus? That's crazy.

Wonder Man
Iron Fist can pressurize his punch.
Colossus can grow his.
The question of size can't be ignored here. I think Colossus can speed up the pace to effect Iron Fist's chi.
Colossus wins.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
Danny beat Colossus? That's crazy.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/70/dc/77/70dc7756b27e0a61e625a651054bd8a5.jpg

Fight wasn't shown, FWIW.

Wonder Man
Colossus should be able to evaporate some chi though with organic steel.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/70/dc/77/70dc7756b27e0a61e625a651054bd8a5.jpg

Fight wasn't shown, FWIW.

Marvel needs to give Colossus a boost. He should mutate further by gaining magnetic powers. Not as powerful as Magneto, but powerful enough to be more interesting than a paperweight.

StiltmanFTW
He already gained at least two boosts, Stoic.

First he was upgraded by Magneto, then he fully matured and reached his prime.

Danny got more upgrades, though. Book of the Iron Fist, no limits on his IF technique spam, plus plenty of exotic powers.

Owning Colossus is not that impressive compared to other shit he's done. He is a beast.

Magnon
Originally posted by Stoic
Marvel needs to give Colossus a boost. He should mutate further by gaining magnetic powers. Not as powerful as Magneto, but powerful enough to be more interesting than a paperweight. The only boost Colossus needs is writers who actually give him wins, instead of making him job 24/7. There are far weaker characters with far better feats and track record around so it's not a power-level issue.

Wonder Man
They say or imply in comics at least 616 that the only person Colossus can't beat is Omega Red.
That means his showings against everyone top to bottom are near perfect.
I would wonder lastly if Sabretooth can kill him though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.