Sanders Slams Bloomberg, Calls him weak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Trump would chew him up and spit him out

eThneoLgrRnae
lmao. Bernie has literally NO ROOM to be calling anyone weak.

Let me know when several of Bloomberg's own supporters steal away his microphone from him the way some of Bernie's has from him. Till then, I'd say don't throw stones in glass houses, Bernie.

Bernie would be even more easy to chew up and spit out than Bloomberg would for Trump.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae

Let me know when several of Bloomberg's own supporters steal away his microphone from him the way some of Bernie's has from him. Till then, I'd say don't throw stones in glass houses, Bernie.

Bernie would be even more easy to chew up and spit out than Bloomberg would for Trump.
What'd you want him to do? Chokeslam her for the world to see? laughing out loud

Obviously, Bernie is describing Bloomberg's mental and moral weaknesses--not physical weakness, which has f*ck all to do with why one would make a good elected leader--and he's right.

Bloomberg was slapped around at the last Democratic debate, and had nothing to defend himself with from the barrage of references to his shitty words and actions throughout his life.

Putinbot1

Bernie would be even more easy to chew up and spit out than Bloomberg would for Trump. durup

eThneoLgrRnae
Sad wittle pooty. Still engaging in his immature little games by replying to posts from weeks ago with his retarded little emojis. I feel sorry for you, pooty. Get a life.

Putinbot1
Sad wittle pooty. Still engaging in his immature little games by replying to posts from weeks ago with his retarded little emojis. I feel sorry for you, pooty. Get a life. durwave

https://i.imgur.com/vLKeJQ7.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.