Rank the Terminator movies after T2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Slowpoke
I think Salvation at least tried something new, but the actual plot wasn't handled well and such theme is not new to ppl.

The other 3 were simply copypaste from the first 2 with minor change and always comes with retcon.

T3 was decent but surely a disappointment following T2. Genisys was similar but turning John into the villain and spoil in the trailer was MEH. Dark Fate killed John from the beginning was also a big NO to me. The new cast didn't hold up.

cdtm
The series should have ended at 2. Sarah Connor Chronicles was the only genuinely good thing that came since, and it's a shame that great show got cancelled.

Slowpoke
TX is still the best villain after T2. Dark Fate's villain was also based on her.

T-3000 simply sucks.

Kazenji
I'd rank them like this the ones after the 2nd movie

1- Dark Fate
2- Terminator 3
3- Salvation
4- Genisys

Zenwolf
1. Salvation= Only because it did something new and it was going to lead up to the war we saw within the flashbacks of T1 n T2 as a trilogy...but people forgot that. Plus Marcus Wright was pretty interesting, although I feel like they should have focused on John a bit more.

2. T3= It continued the story(if not a bit...questionable) and leading up to Salvation and the ending was pretty great too.

3/4. ...Genisys/DF....yeah just no.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.