Who could survive sundipped Superman punch?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Galactus
Odin at full strength
Thanos
Spectre
Destroyers armor
Celestial one above all
God Doom
Anti Monitor
Imperiled

Same punch and power Supes hit World Forger with, who survives
and who takes it the best if anyone?

AlbertoJohnAvil
Everybody on the list survives

DantasKEdc
Spectre, anti monitor and God Doom

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DantasKEdc
Spectre, anti monitor and God Doom

Mr Master?

ilikecomics
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Mr Master?

The S is capitalized, but it's at the beginning of the sentence. It's a toss up.

Stoic
This is a good question.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by lawest9
Galactus
Odin at full strength
Thanos
Spectre
Destroyers armor
Celestial one above all
God Doom
Anti Monitor
Imperiled

Dracula with his dual adamantium katanas and his eternal undead army could. Hulk Killer Humanoid.

JBL
Every last one of them.

h1a8
Clearly Destroyer doesnt.
Thanos most like doesn't either.

Diesldude
The punch that obliterated a multiverse after most of the destructive energy from the punch was already absorbed by WF'S chin? that punch destroys everyone at the same time.

BrolyBlack
Clears

lawest9
Galactus
Odin at full strength
Thanos
Spectre
Destroyers armor
Celestial one above all
God Doom
Anti Monitor
Imperilex

and who takes it the best if anyone? Sorry guys but that last one was meant to read IMPERIEX, hope the mods will fix that.

JBL
Originally posted by Diesldude
The punch that obliterated a multiverse after most of the destructive energy from the punch was already absorbed by WF'S chin? that punch destroys everyone at the same time. Didn't the editor say he didn't destroy a multiverse? All the destruction shown was a large crator.

Diesldude
Originally posted by JBL
Didn't the editor say he didn't destroy a multiverse? All the destruction shown was a large crator. the multiverse got destroyed on panel.

ilikecomics
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Dracula with his dual adamantium katanas and his eternal undead army could. Hulk Killer Humanoid.

laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
the multiverse got destroyed on panel.

he cant read comic, he's actually better at finding passwords than reading comics, which is still shit.

JBL
the multiverse got destroyed on panel. Cool. Put up the scan please.

carver9
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Everybody on the list survives

cdtm
Originally posted by JBL
Cool. Put up the scan please.

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/DcvDvln

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by carver9

Based on what Carver?

lawest9
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Based on what Carver? He's not likely going to answer you.

JBL
Originally posted by cdtm
https://m.imgur.com/gallery/DcvDvln That statement by WF did not mean Superman destroyed a multiverse. Everybody survived that blow. Nothing was destroyed, it only made a large crator. You can see the crator, you can see characters surviving point blank, you can see the stars and planets still intact. Don't get me wrong, I don't care if he destroyed a million multiverses. But this feat is not what Superman fans say it is.

BrolyBlack
Name a Hulk or Gladiator feat thats even close to this.

TheHulkster
the multiverse got destroyed on panel.

Not the punch.

Diesldude
Originally posted by JBL
That statement by WF did not mean Superman destroyed a multiverse. Everybody survived that blow. Nothing was destroyed, it only made a large crator. You can see the crator, you can see characters surviving point blank, you can see the stars and planets still intact. Don't get me wrong, I don't care if he destroyed a million multiverses. But this feat is not what Superman fans say it is.
they are in the 6th dimension you can see broken panes of the multiverse in the scan. Others survived because they aren't going to have superman kill the justice league.

And stop lying about you not caring, it obviously bothers you and your hulktard friends.

JBL
they are in the 6th dimension you can see broken panes of the multiverse in the scan. Others survived because they aren't going to have superman kill the justice league.

And stop lying about you not caring, it obviously bothers you and your hulktard friends. Superman did not destroy a multiverse. Hulk fans do not care what he did. They seek the truth unlike superfans. And the truth is that Superman did not destroy a multiverse.

BrolyBlack
Name a Hulk or Gladiator feat thats even close to this.

JBL
You mean making a large crator that the jla survived at point blank. Gladiator destroyed a planet. Hulk destroyed a metorite twice the size of earth. Both greater than a large crator.

BrolyBlack
You are so dumb its hard to imagine, Superman never hit the moon directly.

JBL
You are so dumb its hard to imagine, Superman never hit the moon directly. And he never destroyed a multiverse. You are just dumb enough to believe it though. But we all know why. Superman must be the strongest, fastest, smartest, most powerful, always voted for, cannot lose character of them all to you Superman worshippers right? Anybody that votes against Superman he is a Superman hater right? You run to every thread following behind people getting mad because they won't vote for your boyfriend Superman. You have nothing to say to the ones that say Superman wins. But let somebody say Superman can be beaten. then you appear running your mouth. go marry Superman maybe we'll vote for him then as being your gay lover, because you sure defend him like you love him.

-Pr-
Galactus
Odin at full strength
Thanos
Spectre
Destroyers armor
Celestial one above all
God Doom
Anti Monitor
Imperiled

I honestly don't know. When I was reading it, I got the distinct impression that Snyder was building it up as the punch to end all punches. That anyone caught in it's path would have been put down.

That, and I don't know enough of the feats of the other characters to judge.

Those of you arguing collateral damage? Way to show how non-bitter you are about Superman having a good feat. You totally don't look like sore losers at all.

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by JBL
Superman did not destroy a multiverse. Hulk fans do not care what he did. They seek the truth unlike superfans. And the truth is that Superman did not destroy a multiverse. Like Molecule Man hitting Beyonder with enough power to destroy billions of universes not destroying any furniture in the room you mean smile
Superman destroyed multiverse stated clearly on panel
https://ibb.co/W0HBd3j
https://ibb.co/pLxj6GB
Oh, Before someone jumping in and saying this multiverse is unstable, Then use an inadmissible tweet scan to prove his point, Here is Snyder said this multiverse was fully realized and developed

https://www.newsarama.com/44237-justice-league-19-spoilers-snyder-on-mxyzptlk-s-future-future-league-and-that-trap.html

JBL
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
Like Molecule Man hitting Beyonder with enough power to destroy billions of universes not destroying any furniture in the room you mean smile
Superman destroyed multiverse stated clearly on panel
https://ibb.co/W0HBd3j
https://ibb.co/pLxj6GB
Oh, Before someone jumping in and saying this multiverse is unstable, Then use an inadmissible tweet scan to prove his point, Here is Snyder said this multiverse was fully realized and developed

https://www.newsarama.com/44237-justice-league-19-spoilers-snyder-on-mxyzptlk-s-future-future-league-and-that-trap.html It's called hyperbole, and the editor of that book clearly stated that Superman did not destroy a multiverse. And beyonder and MM both have the power to protect the people and surrounding from the blasts they let loose.

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by JBL
It's called hyperbole, and the editor of that book clearly stated that Superman did not destroy a multiverse. And beyonder and MM both have the power to protect the people and surrounding from the blasts they let loose. You mean those tweet scans? Lol, First, It inadmissible in this forum, Second, Here is Snyder said superman destroyed multiverse
https://videos-a.jwpsrv.com/content/conversions/KWwwg9Oc/videos/PE9qWVtB-29576808.mp4?hdnts=exp=1582447552~acl=*/PE9qWVtB-29576808. mp4~hmac=b3d41ca6f032deaddcf53d5109c06ffcaec6b05af
ab9dad6f6bd47937482c65d

JBL
You mean those tweet scans? Lol, First, It inadmissible in this forum, Second, Here is Snyder said superman destroyed multiverse
https://videos-a.jwpsrv.com/content/conversions/KWwwg9Oc/videos/PE9qWVtB-29576808.mp4?hdnts=exp=1582447552~acl=*/PE9qWVtB-29576808. mp4~hmac=b3d41ca6f032deaddcf53d5109c06ffcaec6b05af
ab9dad6f6bd47937482c65d Supermans punch did not destroy a multiverse. What's so hard to understand about that. It's a good feat of him flooring WF though.

Diesldude
Originally posted by JBL
Superman did not destroy a multiverse. Hulk fans do not care what he did. They seek the truth unlike superfans. And the truth is that Superman did not destroy a multiverse. you can deny it all you want but it happened. Makes the hulk feel small but who care bro it's comics. You shouldn't be emotionally attached to fictional characters like this. It happened, just accept it.

JBL
you can deny it all you want but it happened. Makes the hulk feel small but who care bro it's comics. You shouldn't be emotionally attached to fictional characters like this. It happened, just accept it. like I said, I don't care if he destroyed a million multiverses. But he never destroyed that multiverse. The editor of that story clearly stated that Superman did not destroy a multiverse. Now go look up the job of an editor.

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by JBL
like I said, I don't care if he destroyed a million multiverses. But he never destroyed that multiverse. The editor of that story clearly stated that Superman did not destroy a multiverse. Now go look up the job of an editor. Oh, Speaking the editor whom you mentioned, The editor later changed his opinion and said superman destroyed multiverse, You can see why words those writers said on tweet are inadmissible, right?
https://imgur.com/zsRbJs9

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by -Pr-
I honestly don't know. When I was reading it, I got the distinct impression that Snyder was building it up as the punch to end all punches. That anyone caught in it's path would have been put down.

That, and I don't know enough of the feats of the other characters to judge.

Those of you arguing collateral damage? Way to show how non-bitter you are about Superman having a good feat. You totally don't look like sore losers at all.

JBL this is for youlaughing out loud

JBL
Oh, Speaking the editor whom you mentioned, The editor later changed his opinion and said superman destroyed multiverse, You can see why words those writers said on tweet are inadmissible, right?
https://imgur.com/zsRbJs9 did you read what the editor was talking about? Superman punch did not destroy the multiverse.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by JBL
And he never destroyed a multiverse. You are just dumb enough to believe it though. But we all know why. Superman must be the strongest, fastest, smartest, most powerful, always voted for, cannot lose character of them all to you Superman worshippers right? Anybody that votes against Superman he is a Superman hater right? You run to every thread following behind people getting mad because they won't vote for your boyfriend Superman. You have nothing to say to the ones that say Superman wins. But let somebody say Superman can be beaten. then you appear running your mouth. go marry Superman maybe we'll vote for him then as being your gay lover, because you sure defend him like you love him.

Did you even bother to read what Synder said?

You are just a jealous bitter troll who argues against on panel scans that are direct evidence, and now arguing collateral damage to ease your butt hurt. Your tactic now is to whimper and scream about Superman fanboys and how much they don't ease your butthurt.

Why couldn't you just leave the forum when you lost your password, it would have been better for everyone here. You literally suck at debating and cry like a ***** when you dont get your way.

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by JBL
did you read what the editor was talking about? Superman punch did not destroy the multiverse. smile

JBL
Did you even bother to read what Synder said?

You are just a jealous bitter troll who argues against on panel scans that are direct evidence, and now arguing collateral damage to ease your butt hurt. Your tactic now is to whimper and scream about Superman fanboys and how much they don't ease your butthurt.

Why couldn't you just leave the forum when you lost your password, it would have been better for everyone here. You literally suck at debating and cry like a ***** when you dont get your way. You are an idiot. Supermans punch did not destroy that multiverse.

DarkSaint85
Oh, Speaking the editor whom you mentioned, The editor later changed his opinion and said superman destroyed multiverse, You can see why words those writers said on tweet are inadmissible, right?

Lmao. Good one.

JBL
Please read what the editor actually said what Superman did. He only stopped an event that WF was trying to do. Smh

DarkSaint85
What about the last tweet in that sequence?

JBL
Did he say Superman destroyed that multiverse? His first tweet clearly states what superman stopped. That multiverse was destroyed, but supermans punch did not do it. And thanks for not insulting.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by JBL
You are an idiot. Supermans punch did not destroy that multiverse.

He said he did in those tweets, retard

I’m glad to know your going to go to bed sick over this, so sorry this is happening to you. Maybe this isn’t your thing?

Bring back JBL the GREAT

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
Did he say Superman destroyed that multiverse? His first tweet clearly states what superman stopped. That multiverse was destroyed, but supermans punch did not do it. And thanks for not insulting.

What was his 'Yes' in reply to? I see it as him answering the original question with a yes.

BrolyBlack
JBL tapped out a while back now he’s just whimpering

JBL
That interview was a fake idiot. It was Superman fans who made that fake interview. When they asked the real people, they said that they never said Superman destroyed a multiverse or cracked the 6th demesion. The source wall was broken and things that would not happen became possible. But idiots like broly are to stupid to find the truth. LMAO.

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by JBL
That interview was a fake idiot. It was Superman fans who made that fake interview. When they asked the real people, they said that they never said Superman destroyed a multiverse or cracked the 6th demesion. The source wall was broken and things that would not happen became possible. But idiots like broly are to stupid to find the truth. LMAO. I already posted a video to prove Snyder did say superman destroyed multiverse on tweet

https://content.jwplatform.com/videos/PE9qWVtB-480.mp4
Of course you can keep ignoring that, Since It was hard to change a person's mind on internet. Especially for a retard

Putinbot1
JBL is the worst troll ever!

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by JBL
That interview was a fake idiot. It was Superman fans who made that fake interview. When they asked the real people, they said that they never said Superman destroyed a multiverse or cracked the 6th demesion. The source wall was broken and things that would not happen became possible. But idiots like broly are to stupid to find the truth. LMAO.

Prove it was fake, retard

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Putinbot1
JBL is the worst troll ever!

thumb up

Insane Titan
laughing out loud the length JBL will go to.

AlbertoJohnAvil
The punch that obliterated a multiverse after most of the destructive energy from the punch was already absorbed by WF'S chin? that punch destroys everyone at the same time.

The same punch made a small crater on the planet, he's not destroying anybody on the list

AlbertoJohnAvil
I coulda sworn the writers, and including us debunked the notion that the multiverse was destroyed already. Why do people continue to spread the bs?

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Insane Titan
laughing out loud the length JBL will go to.

laughing out loud

TheHulkster

The quote on your link was made on July 31st. The below quote was made on August 1st

https://imgur.com/a/Cl5hRfq

A universe is destroyed and in your link, he clarifies which one. In my link, he explains how it happens. It is not destroyed by the force of any punch. The editor doesn't contradict himself.

https://twitter.com/amarino2814/status/1156933824988606464?s=20

cdtm
Originally posted by JBL
did you read what the editor was talking about? Superman punch did not destroy the multiverse.

Did you?

He clearly says he did not destroy our multiverse, but did destroy World Forgers.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by cdtm
Did you?

He clearly says he did not destroy our multiverse, but did destroy World Forgers.

He said "yes, that one was destroyed". He didn't say "HE" destroyed it. Afterwards he specifies how it was destroyed. See my links above.

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by TheHulkster
The quote on your link was made on July 31st. The below quote was made on August 1st

https://imgur.com/a/Cl5hRfq

A universe is destroyed and in your link, he clarifies which one. In my link, he explains how it happens. It is not destroyed by the force of any punch. The editor doesn't contradict himself.

https://twitter.com/amarino2814/status/1156933824988606464?s=20 So I guessing you clearly skimmed the thread and jumped in saying this multiverse was destroyed due to it's unstable
Predicatble

qwertyuiop1998
He said "yes, that one was destroyed". He didn't say "HE" destroyed it. Afterwards he specifies how it was destroyed. See my links above. Lol, Snyder during the interview states it very clearly this multiverse is fully realized and developed, And in comics we can see this multiverse made so perfect that WF has confidence it could trick source judges

cdtm
Didn't WF claim he needed to destroy the mainstream universe, to replace it?

Maybe that was the point of the hammer strike?

TheHulkster
So I guessing you clearly skimmed the thread and jumped in saying this multiverse was destroyed due to it's unstable
Predicatble

Nothing in that quote says it's stable. In the actual book, it is referred to as a hypethetical reality and a fake reality. And this is beside the point of how whatever it is is destroyed. Clearly not by the force of any punch.

qwertyuiop1998
Nothing in that quote says it's stable. In the actual book, it is referred to as a hypethetical reality and a fake reality. And this is beside the point of how whatever it is is destroyed. Clearly not by the force of any punch.
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/realize#
"to make real; give reality to (a hope, fear, plan, etc.)."
And in the comics WF needs mxy destroying the main dcu,Then strike his anvil to replace the dc multiverse.
Besides, If WF's multiverse wasn't real, Then how do you explain Shayne's existence?

qwertyuiop1998
Here, WF very clearly stated when main DCU vanished, He will strike his anvil and his DCU will DESCEND UPON it
https://ibb.co/pwZTw1S

TheHulkster
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/realize#
"to make real; give reality to (a hope, fear, plan, etc.)."
And in the comics WF needs mxy destroying the main dcu,Then strike his anvil to replace the dc multiverse.
Besides, If WF's multiverse wasn't real, Then how do you explain Shayne's existence?

Shayne is described as being made of possibility. He also calls his multiverse "fake" and says it blinked out of existence. Something destroyed by blunt force doesn't blink out of existence.

https://imgur.com/a/DV74VuS

qwertyuiop1998
Shayne is described as being made of possibility. He also calls his multiverse "fake" and says it blinked out of existence. Something destroyed by blunt force doesn't blink out of existence.

https://imgur.com/a/DV74VuS Starman confirmed Shayne's multiverse is real in your own scan
"Was just checking if you existed. Pretty sure that means yes..............You're made out of possibility. Possibility EXISTS, Possibility Matters"
And again, If this multiverse wasn't exist, How do you explain Shayne's existence?
it Just needs a little Reading comprehension really

TheHulkster
He confirms that he is made of possibility. Of course it's comics. You can have solid beings in comics made of possibility, but the fact that he designates him as such shows that he is something unlike everyone else which in turn, means that his multiverse was unlike the real multiverse. It was too made of possibility.

Clearly, Starman is using semantics to make the kid feel better (possibility exists).

TheHulkster
Oh, also, the editor said that the only stable world in WF's multiverse is the future JLA's world. Isn't Shane from that world?

qwertyuiop1998
He confirms that he is made of possibility. Of course it's comics. You can have solid beings in comics made of possibility, but the fact that he designates him as such shows that he is something unlike everyone else which in turn, means that his multiverse was unlike the real multiverse. It was too made of possibility.

Clearly, Starman is using semantics to make the kid feel better (possibility exists). I didn't understand why he is made of possibility is something makes it not real
This scan shows Shayne doubting his existence and Starman checking it and confirming he was real, Shayne comes from a place really exists
Hell, WF think his multiverse so real that even Diana has never experienced truth as pure as his multiverse
WF:"Even you, Diana, Have never experienced truth as pure as this place"
https://ibb.co/4SNBmLv

qwertyuiop1998
Oh, also, the editor said that the only stable world in WF's multiverse is the future JLA's world. Isn't Shane from that world? And yet, When WF had teleported JL to the Apokolips( Fourth World), We clearly saw that Apokolips also is very real, Or the pocket universe that WF designed to trap superman etcetc.

DarkSaint85
Being made of possibility just means that he's made of the potential that could have been. Doesn't mean he's any less physical.

TheHulkster
You all have changed the wording of the debate from "stable" to "real" or "physical", creating a strawman. WF's multiverse is unstable which is why it "collapsed"/"blinked" out of existence.

JBL
You all have changed the wording of the debate from "stable" to "real" or "physical", creating a strawman. WF's multiverse is unstable which is why it "collapsed"/"blinked" out of existence. 100 percent correct.

qwertyuiop1998
You all have changed the wording of the debate from "stable" to "real", creating a strawman. WF's multiverse is unstable which is why it "collapsed"/"blinked" out of existence. Nope, WF needs mxy erasing the main multiverse and then he will have background to replace it with his multiverse, IOW, His multiverse already in there, He only needs bring it to main multiverse place
"He'll unimagine everything in existence"
"Time is short,But as we speak, The groundwork is being prepared......For this multiverse to replace the existing one"
Tell me, How do you cement something that has already been erased?
https://ibb.co/pykxCHf
https://ibb.co/m01b01G

JBL
The source wall was broken and threw things out of order. Things that could not happen now happened.

Diesldude

Diesldude
They all die.

JBL
That's not what fake means in that story. The source wall was broken, nothing is as it seems.

Diesldude

Adam Grimes
You'll have to excuse him, it's not his fault. He lost his password too, you know.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
You'll have to excuse him, it's not his fault. He lost his password too, you know.

laughing out loud

Diesldude

TheHulkster
Please link to this alleged conversation.

Anyhow, JBL is right. "Fake" in that story means not real or at least not yet made real. And in comics, you can actual touch and interact with things that are not real. Tell me what it means when Hawkgirl calls it a hypethetical reality.

Also, you are responding to a post where I am discussing "stability". Why are you bringing up "fake"?

It's like playing whack a mole with you guys

BrolyBlack

Diesldude

qwertyuiop1998
Please link to this alleged conversation.

Anyhow, JBL is right. "Fake" in that story means not real or at least not yet made real. And in comics, you can actual touch and interact with things that are not real. Tell me what it means when Hawkgirl calls it a hypethetical reality.

Also, you are responding to a post where I am discussing "stability". Why are you bringing up "fake"?

It's like playing whack a mole with you guys Because you're the first person who bringing the fake reality/hypothetical arguments in the first place
And then I also give you such as mxy destroying all existence so WF will have background to replace/descend his multiverse(IOW, This multiverse already existing in there)
Or when you arguing there only future JL's world is real/stable, I give you the example Apokolips or the pocket universe that wf designed to trap superman are both very real and no indications to prove they aren't stable

Diesldude

JBL
Just like I lost my password, you Superman fans lost this debate. Get over it. Superman has other great and impressive feats that he actually did, so don't cry, Superman will be just fine without this debunked multiverse destroying punch. 😁

TheHulkster
I quoted what was in the book. Show me where I said that "fake" means not existing. All of this is related to the universes instability.

You hold on to the notion of Superman destroying a multiverse with the force of his punch which is laughable to any readers who are not battle board obsessed Superman fanboys. You declare the issue's editor as being wrong.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by JBL
Just like I lost my password, you Superman fans lost this debate. Get over it. Superman has other great and impressive feats that he actually did, so don't cry, Superman will be just fine without this debunked multiverse destroying punch. 😁

And thoroughly debunked it has been. Not sure why the need for them to insist otherwise.

qwertyuiop1998
I quoted what was in the book. Show me where I said that "fake" means not existing. All of this is related to the universes instability.

You hold on to the notion of Superman destroying a multiverse with the force of his punch which is laughable to any readers who are not battle board obsessed Superman fanboys. You declare the issue's editor as being wrong. There is also a scan which I posted WF stated his multiverse is very real. And also you're contradicting yourself

So you had said that Shayne was made of possibility which means he is unlike everyone else in the main multiverse(He and his world are not real/stable) . But later you said this
Oh, also, the editor said that the only stable world in WF's multiverse is the future JLA's world. Isn't Shane from that world?
BTW, I also posted Snyder said Superman's hitting crashed the new multiverse(WF's multiverse) You know

TheHulkster
There is also a scan which I posted WF stated his multiverse is very real. And also you're contradicting yourself

So you had said that Shayne was made of possibility which means he is unlike everyone else in the main multiverse(He and his world are not real/stable) . But later you said this

BTW, I also posted Snyder said Superman's hitting crashed the new multiverse(WF's multiverse) You know

You posted a scan of WF saying "even you, Diana, have never experienced truth as pure as this place", which is something very different. How is comparing purity to truth a declaration of stability?

The book says he is composed of possibility which is probably what that entire multiverse would have been composed of. The difference is that he and that JLA's world are stable and the rest is the multiverse isn't. That's why it "blinked out of existence".

And you posted a scan of Snyder clarifying which universe is destroyed, not how it is destroyed. When pressed on that, he said to ask the editors. The editor then clarifies how.

qwertyuiop1998
You posted a scan of WF saying "even you, Diana, have never experienced truth as pure as this place", which is something very different. How is comparing purity to truth a declaration of stability?

The book says he is composed of possibility which is probably what that entire multiverse would have been composed of. The difference is that he and that JLA's world are stable and the rest is the multiverse isn't. That's why it "blinked out of existence".

And you posted a scan of Snyder clarifying which universe is destroyed, not how it is destroyed. When pressed on that, he said to ask the editors. The editor then clarifies how. Because you using fake/hypothetical as a proof to the multiverse is unstable?
Oh, And this is your words:

You also had Snyder interview which I posted saying it was fully realized and developed
You are the person who had said Shayne is not real/stable and used this as proof the multiverse is unstable. Then you said JL's world is real. Like I said before, You're contradicting yourself
And I also didn't understand why you thinking "blinked out of existence" will make WF's multiverse isn't real/stable
BTW, You still not answer my questions:
First:Mxy destroying all existence so WF will have a background let him could replace/descend his multiverse, So how do you cement a thing that has already been erased?
Second:You said only JL's world is real/stable( Though you already contradicting yourself), Then how do you explain Apokolips and the pocket universe?

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by JBL

JBL the Great was so much cooler than you. Can you bring him back?

qwertyuiop1998
And BTW, WF will send those unstable universes to the forge is stated on panel. But we clearly see they aren't in the forge, Right?
https://ibb.co/j6QGcPv

BrolyBlack
Nobody messes with Qwerty, nobody

TheHulkster
Because you using fake/hypothetical as a proof to the multiverse is unstable?
Oh, And this is your words:

You also had Snyder interview which I posted saying it was fully realized and developed
You are the person who had said Shayne is not real/stable and used this as proof the multiverse is unstable. Then you said JL's world is real. Like I said before, You're contradicting yourself
And I also didn't understand why you thinking "blinked out of existence" will make WF's multiverse isn't real/stable
BTW, You still didn't answer my questions:
First:Mxy destroying all existence so WF will have a background let him could replace/descend his multiverse, So how do you cement a thing that has already been erased?
Second:You said only JL's world is real/stable( Though you already contradicting yourself), Then how do you explain Apokolips and the pocket universe?

The editor of the book said that the multiverse is not stable, except for JL world. Fully developed and realized doesn't contradict this.

Shayne says that he is is not real and is said to be made of possibility. What is the definition of possibility?

Something doesn't blink out of existence from blunt force.

I don't know what you're getting at with Mxy. That's just part of the process of anchoring his universe to reality.

Lastly, WF says that if the JLA aren't stopped, everyone will die. Does the JLA have multiverse destroying power?

TheHulkster
And BTW, WF will send those unstable universes to the forge is stated on panel. But we clearly see they aren't in the forge, Right?
https://ibb.co/j6QGcPv

This isn't a universe. It's multiverse meant to replace the existing one.

qwertyuiop1998
The editor of the book said that the multiverse is not stable, except for JL world. Fully developed and realized doesn't contradict this.

Shayne says that he is is not real and is said to be made of possibility. What is the definition of possibility?

Something doesn't blink out of existence from blunt force.

I don't know what you're getting at with Mxy. That's just part of the process of anchoring his universe to reality.

Lastly, WF says that if the JLA aren't stopped, everyone will die. Does the JLA have multiverse destroying power? And we have a lot of contradicting proofs beyond the JL's world, Other world like Apokolips and the pokcet universe are existing and very stable. WF even said he will send those unstable universes to the forge, And we clearly see they are in 6th dimension during this arc.
Besides, If only the JL's world is stable, Why when Superman punching WF the JL's world also collapsing?

And in Shayne case, You were using him to prove your "WF's multiverse is unstable"

Mxy erasing all existence and how do you cement something that didn't exist

WF never afraid JL will destroy his multiverse, His only fear is Superman that He was clearly states on panel. And we both know what happpened when Superman arrived

JBL
JBL the Great was so much cooler than you. Can you bring him back? Aww, don't be depressed. Maybe one day Superman will destroy something worth drooling over. He may need to be amped, but he will do it one day.

qwertyuiop1998
This isn't a universe. It's multiverse meant to replace the existing one. So suddenly, A multiverse is not comprised by universes? Or other universes within WF's multiverse are not universes smile ?

TheHulkster
So suddenly, A multiverse is not comprised by universes? Or other universes within WF's multiverse are not universes smile ?

This a totally different thing. He is anchoring an entire multiverse to reality in place of the previous one. Not just hammering out new universes to add to the multiverse. He doesn't need Mxy for that Apples to oranges.

qwertyuiop1998
This a totally different thing. He is anchoring an entire multiverse to reality in place of the previous one. Not just hammering out new universes to add to the multiverse. He doesn't need Mxy for that Apples to oranges. Yes, He was hammering the multiverse into existence by creating infinite universes. Hell, before this, He even created countless universes in the 6th dimension
"I've watched him create countless univeres where we try to save everyone"
BTW, This lois is come from the earliest WF's universe, And you can see she still not vanished or something
https://ibb.co/0j2dZjw
And yes, He did need mxy to destroy all existence after that he will strike his anvil and his multiverse will descend and replace the orignal one

TheHulkster
WF never afraid JL will destroy his multiverse, His only fear is Superman that He was clearly states on panel. And we both know what happpened when Superman arrived

Yes he does fear Superman getting to him.

https://imgur.com/a/sz5XwE6

And expresses the same fear of the JLA.

https://imgur.com/a/CTjjg6R

So can the JLA destroy a multiverse?

He express that Superman will destroy everything by fighting him. Not by punching out his multiverse. Interrupting the process is what destroys the multiverse as Marino says.

qwertyuiop1998
Yes he does fear Superman getting to him.

https://imgur.com/a/sz5XwE6

And expresses the same fear of the JLA.

https://imgur.com/a/CTjjg6R

So can the JLA destroy a multiverse?

He express that Superman will destroy everything by fighting him. Not by punching out his multiverse. Interrupting the process is what destroys the multiverse as Marino says. No WF is talking about if JL didn't agree with him, The doom will come and everybody dies
In the very same arc WF stated if Batman has failed, He will rip JL(except Superman, of course) minds apart by himself
https://ibb.co/sjqSKfS
But Superman on the other hand, Not only is WF express his fear to fight superman, But also we see Superman destroyed his multiverse

JBL
Why are people still claming that Superman destroyed a multiverse? Ultron could survive that crator creating punch.

BrolyBlack

Diesldude

Diesldude

TheHulkster
No WF is talking about if JL didn't agree with him, The doom will come and everybody dies
In the very same arc WF stated if Batman has failed, He will rip JL(except Superman, of course) minds apart by himself
But Superman on the other hand, Not only is WF express his fear to fight superman, But also we see Superman destroyed his multiverse

If the JLA stops WF, that multiverse ends.

https://imgur.com/a/DB3Ev6e

JBL
But my house wasn't destroyed by that punch though.👍. Now back on topic please. Plenty of characters can survive that punch.

JBL

https://imgur.com/a/DB3Ev6e You are killing them. Now they resort to insulting and crying password. Good job hulk. A job well done.👍

qwertyuiop1998

https://imgur.com/a/DB3Ev6e What gives you that idea, "Stop Batman, Stop Forger, End this world" She was talking three different things. One is stop Batman, Then stop forger, and end this world
Or are you trying to say Batman somehow connected to WF and when JL stops Batman, WF would be stopped smile ?

Diesldude

Diesldude
What gives you that idea, "Stop Batman, Stop Forger, End this world" She was talking three different things. One is stop Batman, Then stop forger, and end this world
Or are you trying to say Batman somehow connected to WF and when JL stops Batman, WF would be stopped smile ? yeah Superman ended it alright.

qwertyuiop1998
@Diesldude
Yeah, WF's multiverse is so perfect that WF even thinking it could trick the judges of source.
And we get a scan that shows not only is the earth getting a crater, But also bright colors show the multiverse getting destroyed
thumb up

BrolyBlack

TheHulkster
What gives you that idea, "Stop Batman, Stop Forger, End this world" She was talking three different things. One is stop Batman, Then stop forger, and end this world
Or are you trying to say Batman somehow connected to WF and when JL stops Batman, WF would be stopped smile ?

Batman and Forget are seemingly working together and they have to get through Batman to get to Forger.

qwertyuiop1998
Batman and Forget are seemingly working together and they have to get through Batman to get to Forger. So you agreed cheetah was talking about three completely different objects?

TheHulkster
Originally posted by JBL
You are killing them. Now they resort to insulting and crying password. Good job hulk. A job well done.👍

Thanks JBL. I'm tripping now over the reference to "bright colors" as evidence.

TheHulkster
So you agreed cheetah was talking about three completely different objects?

Nope. All related. Get through Batman and stop Forger which will end that multiverse. Instead, Superman stops him which causes the multiverse to collapse.

BrolyBlack

qwertyuiop1998
Nope. All related. Get through Batman and stop Forger which will end that multiverse. Instead, Superman stops him which causes the multiverse to collapse. And we clearly see they didn't get through batman, But the multiverse was still destroyed by superman,
There are some relations between those objects, So cheetah mentioned those three, But you can't get a conclusion that JL stops WF then multiverse will be collapsing. Because cheetah never said so. These are three different objects, Cheetah not talking about the same thing

TheHulkster
And we clearly they didn't get through batman, But the multiverse was still destroyed by superman,
There are some relations between those objects, So cheetah mentioned those three, But you can't get a conclusion that JL stops WF then multiverse will be collapsing. Because cheetah never said so. These are three different objects, Cheetah not talking about the same thing

How does Cheetah expect them to destroy the multiverse? It's clear that it's by stopping Forger. Cheetah declares what needs to be done in that moment. Three intimately related things.

qwertyuiop1998
How does Cheetah expect them to destroy the multiverse? It's clear that it's by stopping Forger. Cheetah declares what needs to be done in that moment. Three intimately related things. Superman you know, That guy whom WF afraid of in a battle, This guy who destroyed WF's multiverse with one punch

TheHulkster
Superman you know, That guy whom WF afraid of in a battle, This guy who destroyed WF's multiverse with one punch

Superman is out of the picture as far as everyone knows. No one anticipates Batman repositioning suns, sun dipping, etc. Superman is not part of the equation in Cheetah's mind.

Diesldude

qwertyuiop1998
Superman is out of the picture as far as everyone knows. No one anticipates Batman repositioning suns, sun dipping, etc. Superman is not part of the equation in Cheetah's mind. Same could be said for Batman and WF if we take Superman out of the picture, How did Cheetah expect them to defeat Batman with WF's armor(Batman already repaired it at this point), We have already seen Batman using this armor owning entire league and not even using his mind control power. Let alone WF, How do you expect JL to stop WF?

cdtm
I'd say the argument is settled.

Superman wins, with ease.

TheHulkster
Same could be said for Batman and WF if we take Superman out of the picture, How did Cheetah expect them to defeat Batman with WF's armor(Batman already repaired it at this point), We have already seen Batman using this armor owning entire league and not even using his mind control power. Let alone WF, How do you expect JL to stop WF?

They don't know that the armor is repaired at that point.

https://imgur.com/a/g4xidJa

https://imgur.com/a/4smcxFZ

qwertyuiop1998
They don't know that the armor is repaired at that point.

https://imgur.com/a/g4xidJa

https://imgur.com/a/4smcxFZ And yet, Sinestro referring Batman as the greatest enemy when He wearing WF's armor
Also, How do you answer the WF's part, We have already known WF could handle JL if he wants to

TheHulkster

TheHulkster
And yet, Sinestro referring Batman as the greatest enemy when He wearing WF's armor
Also, How do you answer the WF's part, We have already known WF could handle JL if he wants to

But they believe he is not wearing it.

They also clearly believe they can stop Forger. But do you see any indication that they believe that they can destroy a multiverse with their raw power? Of course not. They anticipate it disappearing when they stop Forger.

celeyhyga17
Ya'll is crazee

qwertyuiop1998
But they believe he is not wearing it.

They also clearly believe they can stop Forger. But do you see any indication that they believe that they can destroy a multiverse with their raw power? Of course not. They anticipate it disappearing when they stop Forger. Yeah, Believing they can stop WF, A guy who creating multiverses(Dark Multiverse, new Multiverse, Main multiverse) more believable than can destroy a multiverse lol.

Adam Grimes
Owen's couch is more durable than Galactus confirmed. Or Beyonder and MM are low street.

JBL
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Owen's couch is more durable than Galactus confirmed. Or Beyonder and MM are low street. Or could it be that Owen didn't want his couch destroyed? Both MM and Beyonder have protected things while blasting or being blasted.

DarkSaint85
This is like arguing WBH's pants weren't destroyed, so he isn't that powerful......

JBL
Hulk's pants is an important part of the character. Unless you think he will be running around naked. All characters have indestructible pants or dresses.

DarkSaint85
But they never get destroyed. So per logic, the attacks that hit them/that they give off, can't be that powerful.

cdtm
Originally posted by JBL
Or could it be that Owen didn't want his couch destroyed? Both MM and Beyonder have protected things while blasting or being blasted.

Funny that, it was established Superman can extend his electro chemical aura to protect objects as large as a mountain. So who's to say he wasn't protecting the JLA?

carver9
Originally posted by JBL
Hulk's pants is an important part of the character. Unless you think he will be running around naked. All characters have indestructible pants or dresses.

Lol... agreed. It's sad that people have to dissect things to the point of a character being buttnecked throughout a comic to justify an argument. Lol... Banner pants stretch with him every times he transforms. Does that means Banner waste size is the same as Hulk. Why not mention this instead of Hulk pants surviving a Nuke? Because it's common got darn sense that Marvel isnt going to keep destroying Hulk pants when a young audience is reading the book as well.

DarkSaint85
So PIS. Gotcha.

So why is it PIS for Marvel, and not PIS for DC? Superman's punch didn't destroy more than a large crater/the JLA standing next to him weren't atomized, and people straightaway jump to 'oh, it obviously wasn't that powerful an attack'.

Strange. Mysterious.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
Why are people still claming that Superman destroyed a multiverse? Ultron could survive that crator creating punch.

For those wondering, this is what I am referring to.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by JBL
Or could it be that Owen didn't want his couch destroyed? Both MM and Beyonder have protected things while blasting or being blasted.

WWE has ruined your soft brain for understanding

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>