Putinbot: Show Yourself Coward

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
I want there to be NO EXCUSES!!!

I hereby challenge you!!!

Wilder wins tonight...

GUARANTEED!!!!

You are backing the pale faced Gypsy, Fury.

If Fury wins tonight....

I AM BANNED FOR A MONTH!!!!

WHEN Wilder wins tonight....

YOU ARE BANNED FOR A MONTH!!!

Do you accept?

P.S. Mods keep this here as Putinbot frequents this forum more than the sports one.

LordofBrooklyn
ACCEPT COWARD!!!

Surtur
https://media.giphy.com/media/CatCCFZa6U8nK/giphy.gif

Bashar Teg
what a stupid thread thumb down

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
what a stupid thread thumb down

You can take his place AND the 1 month ban that comes with it!

Blakemore
what is goim on

Blakemore
goin

Trocity
Oh shit, I forgot this fight was tonight.

Tough call tbh. For the first fight, I thought Fury would dance around him for most of the fight and outbox him, but end up getting caught and finished. He showed a lot of heart in that last fight, I didn't think he had THAT in him.

It's hard not to pick Wilder again, though. All the guy needs is one shot to finish it, and 36 minutes is a long time to work with.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Blakemore
what is goim on Originally posted by Blakemore
goin

PUTINBOT IS A COWARD!!!

THAT is what is going on!!!

Blakemore
my q is y

Trocity
Fury is ridiculous.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Trocity
Fury is ridiculous. He is, and I'm pretty sure you mean in a good way.

Fury is amazing. Good thing for LOB I watched Sonic last night and then had people over to watch the fight. Although I actually thought the same as you Wilder would land and it would end the same way as last time or Fury would not get up. I had Wilder down as 3:2 on for me.

I think if Fury beats Joshua we have to start talking about him as one of the greatest ever.

He is the first person since Lewis to have had all versions of the title at some point. I know it has been unified since Lewis but mainly because the Klitschkos wouldn't fight. He also has never fought for a vacated belt, he has always "beat the man". And coming back from a breakdown, is a mark of character.

BrolyBlack
Lob lost, he is banned for a month

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Lob lost, he is banned for a month if you haven't watched it, it's a masterclass tbh of how to beat a heavy puncher, everyone knows you go in and smother, those who you see do it effectively, like Holyfield, Lewis and now Fury are a rare breed.

https://youtu.be/4fhgMbsDpe0

Bashar Teg
everything LoB touches dies

samhain
Fury executed his gameplan to perfection last night. Hope they show that fight to young up-and-comers learning the trade.

Impediment
Closed for reasons.

Impediment
Thread re-opened for reasons.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Wilder wins tonight...

GUARANTEED!!!!

If Fury wins tonight....

eat

LordofBrooklyn
eat

Blame my REMAINED glorious presence on the COWARD, Putinbot!!!

Bashar Teg
I want there to be NO EXCUSES!!!

I hereby challenge you!!!

Wilder wins tonight...

GUARANTEED!!!!

If Fury wins tonight....

WHEN Wilder wins tonight....

YOU ARE BANNED FOR A MONTH!!!

Do you accept?

P.S. Mods keep this here as Putinbot frequents this forum more than the sports one.

I see nothing in your post that indicated a requirement that pb participate, for you to accept a banning.

LordofBrooklyn
I see nothing in your post that indicated a requirement that pb participate, for you to accept a banning.

Do the words," DO YOU ACCEPT" escape your rather LIMITED Jersey born comprehension?

Bashar Teg

Wilder wins tonight...

GUARANTEED!!!!

Your guaranteed is worthless thumb down

BrolyBlack
Lob you said it was guaranteed

Trocity
Originally posted by Putinbot1
He is, and I'm pretty sure you mean in a good way.

Fury is amazing. Good thing for LOB I watched Sonic last night and then had people over to watch the fight. Although I actually thought the same as you Wilder would land and it would end the same way as last time or Fury would not get up. I had Wilder down as 3:2 on for me.

I think if Fury beats Joshua we have to start talking about him as one of the greatest ever.

He is the first person since Lewis to have had all versions of the title at some point. I know it has been unified since Lewis but mainly because the Klitschkos wouldn't fight. He also has never fought for a vacated belt, he has always "beat the man". And coming back from a breakdown, is a mark of character.

thumb up Agreed.

A masterclass performance by Fury. I think he is going to beat Joshua. Everyone has a puncher's chance, especially at heavyweight, but he is the most skilled heavyweight on the planet by a good margin.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Trocity
thumb up Agreed.

A masterclass performance by Fury. I think he is going to beat Joshua. Everyone has a puncher's chance, especially at heavyweight, but he is the most skilled heavyweight on the planet by a good margin. thumb up I agree totally.

dynamix
Originally posted by Impediment
Thread re-opened for reasons.

haha!! theyre both my boxing buddies so im not taking sides but damn...no lie, i actually thought Wilder was going to win too ha

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by dynamix
haha!! theyre both my boxing buddies so im not taking sides but damn...no lie, i actually thought Wilder was going to win too ha

I DEMAND that Fury be tested for human blood/flesh consumption.

The Neanderthal vampire showed his true colors in the ring!

dadudemon
I honestly have never "gotten" LoB's schtick.

I just don't get it. I mean, I understand what he's trying to do. I just don't get it.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by dadudemon
I honestly have never "gotten" LoB's schtick.

I just don't get it. I mean, I understand what he's trying to do. I just don't get it.

The mind of LOB is beyond your comprehension!!!

dadudemon
The mind of LOB is beyond your comprehension!!!

I agree. thumb up

LordofBrooklyn
TYSON FURY CHEATED!!!

THE PROOF HAS BEEN SHOWN!!!

Bashar Teg
still crying and making excuses thumb down

LordofBrooklyn
Watch the footage Jersey Scum!

Bashar Teg
fury won. you're just being a big baby

rudester
I vote for Putinbot!

Bashar Teg
where's that proof, LoBster? your boy got his ass whooped, blood everywhere

Putinbot1
LoB stop being triggered.

LordofBrooklyn

Search for it, trash!

It is all over the internet!

Fury's gloves were rigged.

Bashar Teg
butthurt conspiracy fairy tale coping sites.

you're just mad that the laws of reality were broken, and the best black heavyweight was soundly and irrefutably defeated by the white heavyweight. in all your self assured hubris in making this thread, you neglected to account for gypsy magic.

rudester

The proof is in the pudding!

Old Man Whirly!
smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.