Joker Vs Mandarin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Senor Cage
Both get 48 hours prep time.

https://i.imgur.com/c45uyMd.jpg

vs

https://i.imgur.com/Ow49cNZ.jpg

zopzop
How does Mandarin not stomp?

Senor Cage
Who has Mandarin stomped that was in Jokers league?

DarkSaint85
Joker either gets horribly stomped or he stomps. There's no middle ground...

zopzop
What am I missing though? Has Joker been amped? What could he possibly come up with to stop Mandarin (even with prep time, seeing as how Mandarin gets prep too)?

Those rings have allowed Mandarin to fight mid+ tier metahumans. And depending on showing, Mandarin has legit superhuman physical stats.

DarkSaint85
Have you seen him in JL? Luthor prepped for him, and under his nose Joker outprepped him.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by zopzop
What am I missing though? Has Joker been amped? What could he possibly come up with to stop Mandarin (even with prep time, seeing as how Mandarin gets prep too)?

Those rings have allowed Mandarin to fight mid+ tier metahumans. And depending on showing, Mandarin has legit superhuman physical stats.

This is a prep match. Joker is really underrated on this board. Like Dark has pointed out, he has out prepped Snyder's Luthor (who is near pre-crisis levels of intellect) and got the best of Batman, who is dubbed one of the greatest minds in all existence (stated by World Forgerer).

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop

The fact that he easily jokerized the League just to mess with Bats?

Or that he sodomized Luthor, who easily preps against Superman and guys in Superman's tier?

It's as DS said - "Joker either gets horribly stomped or he stomps. There's no middle ground..." - accurate as f*ck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.