Batman vs Jason fan film trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
https://youtu.be/Ii1aFEbnc_4

Two hulking beasts with mommy issues go to battle. wink

Batman would clearly win, because winning is what he does, but I wonder if he'd consider Jason to be human or not. Jason is like Solomon Grundy in that he's not technically alive, so Batman probably wouldn't have a problem using lethal force.

riv6672
I wonder if Jason would consider Batman a Post sex having irresponsible teenager?

Dr Will Hatch
That trope is a bit of an exaggeration, really. Jason killed plenty of full grown adults in those films.

BruceSkywalker
if kids can beat jason batman should lolololol

riv6672
^^^depends on the Batman. Bale would die.

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^depends on the Batman. Bale would die.

Nah.

If it's regular human Jason, Baleman would easily outfight and incapacitate him.

If it's zombie Jason, Batman would have no qualms about blowing Jason to pieces with the batpod/batmobile/batplane.

riv6672

ShadowFyre
Ok, so first off, if you think blowing Jason up means a shit, you have never seen a Jason movie.

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Ok, so first off, if you think blowing Jason up means a shit, you have never seen a Jason movie.

Uh...it worked in Jason Goes To Hell. Don't you remember the opening scene with the FBI sting?

Dr Will Hatch

riv6672

Dr Will Hatch
OK?

I'm not sure why you're trying to accomplish here.

Baleman loses against other superheroes and comic book characters because his universe is grounded in reality compared to the ridiculousness of the MCU or DCEU. However, he's more than capable of doing well against conventional action and horror movie characters like Jason Voorheees.

ShadowFyre
But once he gets blown up, then anyone can be Jason, that would be way worse for Bruce

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.