Zombie War!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nibedicus

Adam Grimes
WWZ zombos seemed stupidly durable, fast, strong and relentless. I'd say my army would wipe out all the others quite easily.

XanatosForever
Is that supposed to be:
3,000 Zombieland zombies
2 T-800s
80 Jason Vorhees (With Machete)

Just curious, that looks like a typo.

KingD19
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Is that supposed to be:
3,000 Zombieland zombies
2 T-800s

3,000 Zombieland 2( T-800's) that's the type of zombie. So 3,000 of the super fast, super tough and strong zombies that can dodge bullets and tank a bunch to the head before actually going down.

Nibedicus
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Is that supposed to be:
3,000 Zombieland zombies
2 T-800s

T-800 is a type of zombie.

https://youtu.be/ZWCxh5mMy7U

Starts at around 1:55.

ShadowFyre
Probably the elitist. 80 Voorhees will wade through an army of zombies. The T800 as well ( haven't seen it yet just from what I've heard)

XanatosForever
Originally posted by KingD19
3,000 Zombieland 2( T-800's) that's the type of zombie. So 3,000 of the super fast, super tough and strong zombies that can dodge bullets and tank a bunch to the head before actually going down. Originally posted by Nibedicus
T-800 is a type of zombie.

https://youtu.be/ZWCxh5mMy7U

Starts at around 1:55.

Ah. I haven't seen that movie yet.

ShadowFyre
Where is the fast coming from? Durability top notch or damage soak I guess.

Gimme the Crystal Lake Juggernaut. It will be much slower going, and my team will get swept up in the horde at first but give my boys about 3 hours of nonstop slaughter and I guarantee the opposing teams number will dwindle by the hundreds, then the thousands, then they are all gone.

Nice thread btw. I mean, It's no Edward Cullen vs. the Justice League level of epicnessšŸ¤£ but still nice

KingD19
Fast in that they can catch up to outrun humans, not fast as in they're speedsters. Also they can dodge bullets to a reliable degree so reaction speed and intelligence as well.

And I'd say requiring several bullets to the skull before dying is pretty durable.

ShadowFyre
Durability would be bullets bouncing off the skull, damage soak is they are damaged but does not really hinder the performance. Either way it's still super impressive

Nibedicus

John Murdoch
Walking Dead army = might as well be practice targets. They get decimated.

White Walker wight army = Can't be killed except by fire or Valyrian steel, but they won't do a lot of good as a pile of bones twitching on the ground. They get stomped.

My pick is WWZ. Can get shot by automatic machine gun fire, fall off high-rise buildings and high walls, move like a prime Michael Jordan driving into the lane when they're after uninfected. 5000 of them would roll over the above two armies.

Haven't seen 28 Days Later or Zombieland 2. The original Zombieland is my favorite zombie movie ever, so it's a matter of time before I view it, and I'm guessing I should see 28 Days Later. Is the latter a pretty solid flick?

5000/80 is 62.5. That's 62-and-a-half WWZ zombies to each Jason. Sorry, but I don't see Camp Crystal Lake's hometown villain winning against those numbers.

In a massive melee though, I'm leaning towards WWZ. Really depends on which army meets which other army first. In a giant melee, the Jason company would be wise to find some high ground with limited access points and wait out the Battle of NYC. Team Vorhees then strolls in and chops away at the survivors.

Nibedicus

ShadowFyre
That is a lotta numbers to go up against.

And I saw the Dodge this time, I mistook it for him getting knocked back.

From what I remember, the WWZ zombies are basically just humans on a never-ending crack,bathsalts,PCP and adrenaline rush and nonstop attack mode which is pretty crazy.

In the book during the winter they would freeze up and you could shatter them.

The main reason I picked Jason was because I assumed that they were all fighting each other? It's not like all 31,000 Zombies are just gonna go after my 80 Jason. On top of him being the most intelligent by far and with a shitload of ninja feats over like 10 plus movies he may be able to go somewhat unnoticed amidst the thousands of other 5 species.

If it's just my 80 Jason fighting 31,000 inferior Zombies? I'm probably screwed but that's ok because unlike all of you I'm gonna regenerate eventually back home like a boss.

Nibedicus

ShadowFyre
And that's what I am getting at, he is a bit more strategic than people give him credit for. As well as his stealthy teleport.

Here is my main problem with the wwz horde. They operate entirely on their auditory senses. And those senses are still human as shown by Brad's Pitt. Don't get above 10 decibels? They can't see you.

Now, they are in a battlefield with 31,000 beings that all groan, grunt, stumble, scream and nonstop rage as loud as possible. All of them except for my 80. He never gets past a whisper. So, considering the rest of the battleground is guaranteed to stay at a constant 80-100 decibels at the least. He will basically be invisible at least to the WWZ horde

KingD19
Will the wwz zombies even attack anyone else? If they consider the other zombies sick or dead like them, they'll just ignore them.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by KingD19
Will the wwz zombies even attack anyone else? If they consider the other zombies sick or dead like them, they'll just ignore them.

Nibedicus put pheromones on them like a cat, so I'm assuming he jacked off on all 31,080 zombies one by one. Probably took months.

Nibedicus
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Nibedicus put pheromones on them like a cat, so I'm assuming he jacked off on all 31,080 zombies one by one. Probably took months.

Hours.

/flex (only left hand, right hand tired)

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Hours.

/flex (only left hand, right hand tired)

Now that's a man! Not gonna lie, so In the middle of my Environmental Science lab (field trip to a landfill) I probably spent a good 5-10 min trying to calculate how long it would take to bust a GOOD nut 31,080 times. Not those blanks.

The actual number came out to years. I've had actual sex 3 times this month and I'm counting that and I've jerked off like maybe 10 times this month. This has no bearing on anything really just thought you would be curious about my masturbating routine

If you beat it ten times a day that would still take 3,108 days LMAO. That's like ten years 😂😅😅 You would burn your dick and arm off tryin to do that. Your a damn monster

Nibedicus
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Now that's a man! Not gonna lie, so In the middle of my Environmental Science lab (field trip to a landfill) I probably spent a good 5-10 min trying to calculate how long it would take to bust a GOOD nut 31,080 times. Not those blanks.

The actual number came out to years. I've had actual sex 3 times this month and I'm counting that and I've jerked off like maybe 10 times this month. This has no bearing on anything really just thought you would be curious about my masturbating routine

If you beat it ten times a day that would still take 3,108 days LMAO. That's like ten years 😂😅😅 You would burn your dick and arm off tryin to do that. Your a damn monster

Quantity and quality (not repetition) is the key.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.