Hulk vs Every spiderman villain I can think of

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BestEverNoob
Normal, Savage Hulk vs

Doctor Octopus
Green Goblin
Hobgoblin
Venom
Carnage
Tombstone
Vulture
Mysterio
Shocker
Electro
Sandman
Hydro Man
Rhino
Scorpion
Kraven
Spot
Prowler

Team gets 10 minutes of prep

Can this team beat the Incredible Hulk if they all work together?
Fight in an abandoned city, perfect teamwork, in character but CIS PIS and WIS are off for all, basic knowledge for team, none for hulk, normal versions for everyone, no BFR.

Who wins?

Quick Freeze

DarkSaint85

Quick Freeze
Damn I missed spot too!

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
Damn I missed spot too!

You also missed Electro, who no longer should be limited to his human flesh form.

Venom and Carnage, too. They ignore all kinds of damage and regen from anything these days.

DarkSaint85
Plus have mind control strong enough to control Cap, Wolverine, and Ben all at once.

Quick Freeze

DarkSaint85
Sometimes. Carnage has been amped a lot lately though. Pretty sure he's immune to sound and heat attacks now, and is only affected by magic

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Plus have mind control strong enough to control Cap, Wolverine, and Ben all at once.

that won't work on Hulk.

DarkSaint85
Cap and Wolverine are both pretty strong as well.

He controlled them SIMULTANEOUSLY, plus an entire village plus other heroes.

Your scan will only show that Emma and Jean were unable to sense Hulk. But he's not a telepath.

AlbertoJohnAvil
How does his powers work? I'm bias lol

DarkSaint85
Well he took over Silver Surfer, don't forget.

And Surfer is powerful enough to hide secrets from Galactus

AlbertoJohnAvil
How do you resist the guy? whos the character your talking about lol

DarkSaint85
Carnage. Cletus Kasady. He has done this:

http://i.imgur.com/IjodxXl.png

And those guys all have pretty good mental resistance feats, let alone all together.

I don't think it's been explained how he does it, but it's not TP per se.

Putinbot1
The symbiote bonds with the superior host.

BestEverNoob
Personally, I think the team wins after a tough fight, the sheer versatility, not to mention numbers, of this squad will be too much for Hulk. He'll have to deal with Mysterio's illusions, Rhino and Scorpions Brute strength, Spot's portals, Electro's Energy form,(which I didn't know he could do until I read through this, that's pretty neat.) Sandman, Hydro Man, Venom and Carnage soaking up hits and hitting back with considerable power.

He still gives them hell though.

StiltmanFTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.