Muslim death toll rises in Delhi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
Delhi protests: death toll climbs amid worst religious violence for decades

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/feb/26/delhi-protests-death-toll-climbs-amid-worst-religious-violence-for-decades?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy

Patient_Leech
I can see the headlines now...

Trump: The Bringer of Peace

Cause you know, he's Orwellian.

cdtm
What does Trump have to do with anything?

I've had my head buried in the sand apparently, had no idea this was going on.

Reading the article, Muslims being denied refugee status sparked this? Muslims were protesting, a counter protest Hindu group was incited by a party leader, and violence erupts when they meet?

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by cdtm
What does Trump have to do with anything?

He was just there. Coincidence I think not.

mBbOF8LVCj4

Surtur
Trump has nothing to do with this story, but hey it didn't stop TDS from showing its ugly head.

Oh *and* a thinly veiled attempt to blame the violence on Trump? Excellent smile

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Surtur
...but hey it didn't stop TDS from showing its ugly head.

The Daily Show doesn't have an ugly head.

Surtur
That was true when Stewart was in charge, but the quality has gone down.

cdtm
I hate John Oliver. His idea of funny is "OMG HE'S AGAINST ABORTION hahaha"

Stewart may have been a partisan hack, but he was a TALENTED partisan hack.

Surtur
Stewart kept people informed in a fun and funny way. I don't know what the f*ck those who took over for him are doing.

I feel like Bill O'Reilly would destroy Trevor Noah in a debate.

Stephen Colbert was funny when he was on the show and even his show afterwards was funny and then...well, then he got a late night talk show on one of the big 3 networks. We all know what happened next.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
Trump has nothing to do with this story, but hey it didn't stop TDS from showing its ugly head.

Oh *and* a thinly veiled attempt to blame the violence on Trump? Excellent smile

Just proves that Trump lives rent free in PL's little head. Probably not much else in there so I'm sure Trump has plenty of room lmao. PL's obsessed with linking everything bad to Trump somehow lol. It's truly sad... and pathetic.

LOL @ his crazy conspiracy theory that Trump being in India recently has something to do with this. PL, you need serious psychiatric help as does a large portion of the rest on the left sick with TDS..

Surtur
The left hates billionaires so much they provide one of the most famous ones with free housing.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Just proves that Trump lives rent free in PL's little head. Probably not much else in there so I'm sure Trump has plenty of room lmao. PL's obsessed with linking everything bad to Trump somehow lol. It's truly sad... and pathetic.

LOL @ his crazy conspiracy theory that Trump being in India recently has something to do with this. PL, you need serious psychiatric help as does a large portion of the rest on the left sick with TDS.. dur

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Putinbot1
dur

*burp*

Robtard
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
He was just there. Coincidence I think not.

Trump probably told Modi to "clean up your Muslim problem" and that the US would look the other way...

Surtur
Is Trump at least a good tenant? Rent is free so no worries about if he pays it on time, but does he keep the place clean? I know he tweets a lot in the middle of the night, does he make a lot of noise or is he quiet?

Robtard
Surt's already trig'd and it's not even Friday...

dadudemon
It's not good for anyone to be fighting and dying.

This is not good news no matter what.

People are dying. It's senseless and stupid. People shouldn't be dying because of this.

carthage

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon
It's not good for anyone to be fighting and dying.

This is not good news no matter what.

People are dying. It's senseless and stupid. People shouldn't be dying because of this. thumb up

Lord Lucien
Muslim death toll rises. Not human death toll. Why are you even posting this? We didn't spend trillions of dollars to slaughter Muslims just to have bleeding heart liberals complain about a few more of them dying.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.