MCU Surtur vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Surtur has the twilight sword

Can Superman kill him before he self destructs?

Who wins

ShadowFyre
Doubtful but he does better than Hulk did

tkitna
Surtur destroys him

(Queue H1 coming in to say Superman sees Surtur as a statue and would win easily in 3,,,2,,,,1)

tkitna
Surtur destroys him

(Cue H1 coming in to say Superman sees Surtur as a statue and would win easily in 3,,,2,,,,1)

riv6672
^^^does that double post mean Bane dies?
I believe it does!

Also, Surtur wins.
Not the silly KMC one, the big red movie one.

FrothByte
Surtur won't be able to defeat Superman but I doubt Superman can stop him before he's able to plunge his big sword deep in Assgard.

John Murdoch
I don't see Cavillman pulling it off before he can make the stab against Asgard. Though Cavill has speed and strength on Hela and Hulk as well as the ability to fly, the speed and flight capabilities aren't enough to compensate against big Surt. Hela had swords the height and width of multi-story buildings impaling Surtur and he still finished off the realm. I don't see a flurry of Cavill punches doing more than multiple super swords to stop Surt.

Eon Blue
Superman would see Surtur as a statue enabling him the victory. Speed is king here.

ShadowFyre
Speed is only useful if you can actually do something with it towards your opponent.

Can Superman. Just take the damn sword or does he have to literally beat Surtur up to get a win? Because if the stips are simply don't let Surtur stabby stab Asgard then Superman absolutely wins this.

I don't give a damn how big or strong Surtur is, if Clark gets a free cheapshot like Hulk did but instead, focused on knocking the sword out of his grasp and then spacetossing it, but at like mach 33 then he can stop it.

But beating Surtur up ain't happening.

Surtur
#RentFree

quanchi112
Surtur destroys him worse than the execs at Warner media.

Impediment
Surtur shit stomps.

NemeBro
Superman stomps a fight, but can't stop Surtur from destroying Asgard barring taking the sword from him. Which he can do, so he wins. smile

Robtard
Originally posted by NemeBro
Superman stomps a fight, but can't stop Surtur from destroying Asgard barring taking the sword from him. Which he can do, so he wins. smile

Agreed, considering Hulk was beating on Surtur's head for a bit before he got tossed.

But Superman would have to remove the crown, not the sword right? The crown is what gives Surtur his form.

Impediment
Take it to the OTF thread, goddammit.

Stay on topic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.