pre-crisis superman with sword of superman vs phoenix king thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantasKEdc
superman with sword vs old king thor with phoenix force

xJLxKing
Superman

Putinbot1
Wow... I wish I liked comics enough to know about the sword of Superman and all the non hyperbolic feats it has when not just floating in space and actually wielded by Superman!

It is the most awesome weapon ever I'm sure!

ShadowFyre
What can Superman do against a Phoenix mental attack? This Thor is an abstract level being with a versatility far beyond Superman.

Magic/Odinforce in addition to all the powers the Phoenix possess? And Skyfsther level strength. That's a tall order to fill.

It is Pre crisis supes though. That would probably be the person to fill it. I don't think Supes would win but I also am not sure what
the sword does or if it amps him. If it amps him in any measurable way Thor might be in trouble.

I consider an average pre-crisis Supes to be around mid Trans level that can probably go sky basically by just wanting to.

Adam Grimes
Superman chokes his pre-crisis chicken and extinguishes the Phoenix Force.

JBL
Thor stomps.

Stoic
PC Superman was dubiously susceptible to magic. Old King Thor was said to be the most powerful Sky Father ever. Now he'd be amped by the Phoenix force too. I can't see why anyone would chose Superman wielding a nearly featless sword?

JBL
Originally posted by Stoic
PC Superman was dubiously susceptible to magic. Old King Thor was said to be the most powerful Sky Father ever. Now he'd be amped by the Phoenix force too. I can't see why anyone would chose Superman wielding a nearly featless sword? Well we all already know who will say ( Superman wins ) even if Thor had the sword and the rune Stones and the beyonder powers.

ShadowFyre
You can't? It's KMC. Every single Thor and Superman thread is a joke. No matter who the opponent is

Superman = autostomps
Thor =autoloss.

Wait, so that sword is featless? All I needed to hear.

Phoenix King Thor stomps. Superman gets a Redsun chunked at his face and then hit with magic from the Odinforce and mental attacks from the Phoenix.

Unfortunately, like I said majority of Supes and Thor threads are completely meaningless on this site. It does not matter who his opponent is or if Superman even has a feat to back it up. Theybare gonna fight to the damn death to make sure he is the best at everything. Spellcasting contest with Dr. Strange? **** it, Superman superreads every spellbook in existence and then beats him anyway ( this was a real answer, but on Comicvine lol)

Necro Phoenix Old King Cosmic Thor is fighting a half eaten crab leg? Here come the scans of him failing to cook a lobster that one time.

I love to talk shit, I'm down with the Thor jokes, especially Stilts, but disliking Superman is a no no.

Magnon
PC Superman wins, easily.

SquallX

LordGod
I never understood what the sword even did? confused

SquallX
Originally posted by LordGod
I never understood what the sword even did? confused

The Sword was created from the Universe itself to power Superman. It was meant to make Clark Omnipotent, or close to it, but Clark rejected that premise half way through the merger.

Diesldude

JBL
Originally posted by Diesldude
iirc he refused omnipotent power.

The sword made Superman God with a capital G.

This is spite thread. No it did not.

BruceSkywalker
Phoenix King Thor

carver9
Originally posted by JBL
Thor stomps.

Adam Grimes
Nah, Superman wins. He became one with the universe per the narrator.

JBL
Originally posted by Diesldude
iirc he refused omnipotent power.

The sword made Superman God with a capital G.

This is spite thread. Well, I was wondering when this would happen. I knew it was coming. Superman is now God. There you have it folks. His fans have finally said it. Happy Dance

Diesldude
Originally posted by JBL
Well, I was wondering when this would happen. I knew it was coming. Superman is now God. There you have it folks. His fans have finally said it. Happy Dance The sword made him into that. Like the heart of the universe did to thanos.

Here’s why, Dr. Manhattan referenced magic as code. Superman with the sword saw all of creation as code and he was able to modify it at will. He was Dr. Manhattan before dr Manhattan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.