The Afghan war finally ends

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
The longest war in American history seems to be at an end. After 19 years President Trump seems poised to finally end it in a four page deal.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/02/29/u-s-taliban-sign-deal-peace-talks-begin-u-s-troops-withdraw/4738736002/

Surtur
Definitely some good news.

Lord Lucien
Making peace with the Taliban instead of killing them all is an insult to all our troops that died fighting them and a waste of 18 years worth of trillions of dollars.

carthage
^ Because continuing and wasting more billions and American lives makes total sense?
Lol retard

SquallX
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Making peace with the Taliban instead of killing them all is an insult to all our troops that died fighting them and a waste of 18 years worth of trillions of dollars.

You know that is an impossible task right?

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by carthage
^ Because continuing and wasting more billions and American lives makes total sense?
Lol retard I would see dead as many humans as it takes as long as brown Muslims are among the bodies. I can't stress enough how important it is to keep America safe by killing non-whites/non-Muslims. Use their corpses to build the wall higher.

carthage
Your attempts at sarcasm suck

Stringer

cdtm
Originally posted by Lord Lucien

Like Trump said, if we have nukes why can't we use them?

I mean Rome had to salt the earth after they genocided Carthage, with modern weapons we can wipe 'em all out and make sure nothing grows all in one move, skipping an entire step!

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by cdtm
Like Trump said, if we have nukes why can't we use them?

I mean Rome had to salt the earth after they genocided Carthage, with modern weapons we can wipe 'em all out and make sure nothing grows all in one move, skipping an entire step! This guy gets it. The people voted for Trump to nuke whomever he pleases, so let him nuke that African wasteland. Afghanistan is just another of the shithole countries he's talked about.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.