MCU Doctor Strange runs the Xmen Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Endgame Doctor Strange
*Standard gear unless otherwise noted

Warmup: Psylocke/Angel

1. Wolverine/Sabertooth
2. Deadpool/Cable
3. Colossus/Juggernaut
4. Bishop/Blink (Composite)/Storm
5. Old Magneto
6. Sebastian Shaw
7. Prime Magneto
8. Apocalypse
9. Dark Phoenix (composite)

Boss: Legion

riv6672

ShadowFyre
I'm going roughly the same. Except no way he beats Phoenix, he could bfr apoc I suppose

Shaw might be powerful but in this fight he should be number 1. Strange is just a horrible match up for him. He won't be giving him any kinetic energy, and he can just do what he wants with him

riv6672

Eon Blue
Doc clears.

BruceSkywalker
let's keep killing bane

btw doc clears, but he has trouble with apoc, composite jean , and legion

TheVaultDweller
If Strange somehow manages to make it to David, which I personally doubt he could (he'd lose to both Apoc and composite Phoenix IMO, and potentially Magneto depending on the situation with the pins in his hands), he dies pretty horribly there.

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11139/111392612/6996398-tumblr_ptq4olf03c1tlgqkgo5_540.gif

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11129/111296252/6993516-tumblr_ptq4olf03c1tlgqkgo3_540.gif

And that's assuming David doesn't just pull his mind out of his body and destroy him on the Astral Plane with his vastly superior feats in that area.

9jaboy
Bump

Lol were these guys on crack when they said Strange clears?

tkitna
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
let's keep killing bane

btw doc clears, but he has trouble with apoc, composite jean , and legion

This is how I feel too.

McNasty996

h1a8
Does Strange have the time stone? If so then he can possibly clear.
Legion seemed variable. Times he had good reflexes to put up force fields or put up defense in time and other times he was too slow and suffered damage.
If strange someone stops time before he can react then strange has a chance

FrothByte
What I got from this thread is that I really need to watch Legion.

h1a8
Originally posted by FrothByte
What I got from this thread is that I really need to watch Legion. Did I say something that was false?
I stated things THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED IN THE SHOW.

FrothByte
Originally posted by h1a8
Did I say something that was false?
I stated things THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED IN THE SHOW.

No, that's not what I meant. It's just that I haven't watched Legion yet but if he's as strong as people here are saying, then I should probably watch the show.

tkitna
Legion is stupid powerful, but he's such a headcase I doubt he would take Strange.

riv6672
Still going w. Bane dies.

And everything else I said in 2020.

9jaboy
Originally posted by tkitna
This is how I feel too.
What's stopping Pheonix from disintegrating Strange? Pheonix completely stomps Strange! He has absolutely no chance.
Unbelievable, Strange really isn't that formidable. His durability is shit , and he isn't even particularly fast.

h1a8
If he has the time stone then he is formidable. Also his shields are pretty strong. They held off Scarlet Witch, whose powerful enough to break Thanos sword (which easily cut up Cap's shield).

tkitna
Originally posted by 9jaboy
What's stopping Pheonix from disintegrating Strange? Pheonix completely stomps Strange! He has absolutely no chance.
Unbelievable, Strange really isn't that formidable. His durability is shit , and he isn't even particularly fast.

There's nothing stopping Strange from opening up a portal and sending her to another dimension either. Sure Phoenix can win and probably would, but Strange has ways to win too.

9jaboy
Originally posted by tkitna
There's nothing stopping Strange from opening up a portal and sending her to another dimension either. Sure Phoenix can win and probably would, but Strange has ways to win too.
BFR is literally Strange's only option. But then again Pheonix is far faster than strange, so that won't be happening first.

Pheonix turns Strange to dust. This isn't even a fight.

9jaboy
Originally posted by h1a8
If he has the time stone then he is formidable. Also his shields are pretty strong. They held off Scarlet Witch, whose powerful enough to break Thanos sword (which easily cut up Cap's shield).
Current strange doesn't have the stone.

When did strange's shield hold off Scarlet witch?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.