Edward Cullen VA Dracula Untold

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672

riv6672

ShadowFyre
Well, if they are using the VA for any kind of help they both die waiting🤣🤣🤣

John Murdoch
Originally posted by ShadowFyre

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Unfortunately, I haven't seen Dracula Untold, but Luke Evans does look rather dashing in his armor costume. Doesn't he have a bat swarm attack? Edward is a beast though.

SquallX
Edward rips him in half.

Khazra Reborn
What can Edward do?

Adam Grimes
It depends. Which character is Edward going to be playing? Is he doing only the voice acting or also motion capture?

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
What can Edward do?

MCU Quicksilver lite speed. MCU Peter Parker lite strength.

He wouldn't be able to beat either in those categories but he wouldn't be completely dominated either.

He also has some sort of precog which I don't see being useful in this fight. His speed will net him the win in a physical confrontation though.

Can't Dracula control Vampires in his universe? Been awhile since I have seen this though.

KingD19
Dracula has superspeed similar to Edward. For example, he cut a soldier down, and as he sword spun in the air, you see Dracula kill a few hundred people in the swords reflection, and then he catches it before it hits the ground and it switches to the soldiers perspective as he finally falls over.

He also killed the entire 1,000 man regiment sent to his home while it was still night time. He's also got one scene where one of the higher ranked soldiers is looking right at him about 50 feet away, and then a soldier passes by and he's gone, and before he realizes it, Dracula is in his face.

Even his vampires are shown seeing people move in slow motion. He has a high level of strength as well, like when he gently leaned on a boulder and shattered it. He can turn into a swarm of bats, can summon bats and manipulate them like water(made a gigantic fist that wiped out hundreds, maybe thousands of men).

He can also control weather on a large scale as he just made a thunderstorm follow his army so they could go outside in daylight. And while he can control vampires, it's his citizens who volunteered to become vampires and those he revived from the dead with his curse that he controls.

ShadowFyre
Your right and I'm sold. Dracula wins as he should. Far more many options and though I still think Edward is faster, he is far less skilled and he has one glaring disadvantage....he sparkles🤷

Eon Blue
Edward still wins.

BrolyBlack
King of Vampires vs a twink vampire. I wonder who wins.

riv6672
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Ah, thanks for the Bump!

SquallX

KingD19
Caligula was the one who gave him his powers, but he was a King and had a kingdom of vampires so the title isnt really off.

SquallX
Originally posted by KingD19
Caligula was the one who gave him his powers, but he was a King and had a kingdom of vampires so the title isnt really off.

Dracula was never King from what I recalled. The highest he rose was Prince, unless after he said no to the bad guy he claimed himself King.

Robtard
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
King of Vampires vs a twink vampire. I wonder who wins.

^ that

riv6672

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.