Joker (DCEU) vs. John Wick (John Wick films)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

robotflug
It's Villain vs. Hero, as two unpredictable killers from two different movies, who're capable of killing nearly anyone using almost anything they can get their hands on, including a pencil, are about to clash in a fight to the death.

Battle Location: Abandoned Train station.

TheVaultDweller
laughing out loud

I'm going to go with the guy who has 299 onscreen kills in 3 films.

KingD19
Damn he was really 1 kill off from 300?

If he'd taken out the ninja twins at the end of Parabellum he'd be at 301.

TheVaultDweller
Yep, his tally is 77 in the first film, 128 in the 2nd, and 94 in the third. Halle Berry and Lance Reddick's characters (Sofia, and her attack dogs, and Charon, the Continental Front Desk Manager) also took a lot of kills during the two main action setpieces, hence why Wick took a dip in the 3rd film compared to the 2nd.

KingD19
True. They did get a good chunk of bodies each. It was nice to see John's allies being near his level. I really wanted to see the Concierge (guy who plays the Tick) pop some heads.

carthage
Joker kills himself

KingD19
Originally posted by carthage
Joker kills himself

Oh please. You know how Joker treats dogs. John does the pencil trick on him but much better.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by KingD19
True. They did get a good chunk of bodies each. It was nice to see John's allies being near his level. I really wanted to see the Concierge (guy who plays the Tick) pop some heads.

To really put into perspective how over the top John Wick is, the character even shits all over some of the most iconic movie slashers, and it isn't really a contest either:

https://www.slashfilm.com/john-wick-kill-count/

Though they have his number at 306, but I think they are including things like the stories about the pencil and stuff as well. But holy shit, they are right. John Wick vs Michael and Jason would be insane.

TheVaultDweller
I kind of wonder who else has similar numbers in terms of kills. Only conventional action hero I can think of who likely has just as many if not more is Rambo. That guy's body count should also be deep into the hundreds at this point.

KingD19
A quick search said Rambo was at 552 onscreen kills. Probably way more that we didnt see.

But that was from Vietnam to the present day. John killed nearly 300 people in what? A few days? Maybe a few weeks?

BruceSkywalker
Wick stomps... Joker is no match for him

Eon Blue
JW wins. Easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.