Parker vs. Diana H2H no scaling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
Spiderboy vs. Wonderlady everything ya need to know is in the title

Adam Grimes
Diana one shots

FrothByte
MCU Peter Parker? Diana wins.

Diana supposedly has super speed and Spiderman supposedly has super reflexes, but Diana struggled against Luddendorf and Spiderman struggled against Vulture. So... whatever.

Diana was strong enough to carry a tank, Spiderman caught an SUV. He was able to hold together the two halves of that ferry but he did that with assistance from his web that was strategically placed on points along the halves... so I'm unsure how much strength that took. In any case, I'd like to think that Wonder Woman is stronger.

But that's not why I'm giving Diana the win. I'm giving it to her because she's a vastly superior fighter whereas Spiderman is relatively untrained.

ShadowFyre
So that's what I would think under normal condition. Does the no scaling help? I thought it would.

Adam Grimes
The ferry feat is more durability than anything else tbh.

Why does Spidey have better reflexes?

carthage
What striking feats without her gear does Diana have to say she can damage him?
No scaling just feats

KingD19
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
The ferry feat is more durability than anything else tbh.

Why does Spidey have better reflexes?

The entirety of Far From Home after he got his Spidey-Sense. He completely evaded thousands of bullets from dozens of angles at all ranges without even trying. Bullets which I might add are faster as well as larger(seeing as how they were tearing apart things to the point they could pretend a monster did it and seemed to be much higher caliber inside the drones) than the single assault rifle and all those WW1 era bolt-actions she was blocking shots from.

carthage

KingD19
He also did at least half of that literally blinded and seeing hallucinations so he couldn't even see what he was dodging.

h1a8
I don't think Peter can harm her. She took hits from Superman and Steppenwolf without being koed or visible damaged. She's also much stronger and more skilled. Peter has the SS but isn't fast enough to avoid being hit by her.

FrothByte
Originally posted by carthage
What striking feats without her gear does Diana have to say she can damage him?
No scaling just feats

Rocking back Superman's head with a headbutt?

I mean, what striking feats without gear does Parker have to say he can damage Diana?

steverules_2
Originally posted by FrothByte
Rocking back Superman's head with a headbutt?

I mean, what striking feats without gear does Parker have to say he can damage Diana?

He KOed Flash Thompson without his gear in FFH awesome

Robtard
Diana would take this and rather easily.

Adam Grimes
The drone scenes were pis riddled nonsense. I almost never have issue with such things in movies but there's no coherent way someone of Peter's size would be able to dodge so many bullets coming from so many angles at pretty much point blank like he did.

Those drones sucked.

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
I don't think Peter can harm her. She took hits from Superman and Steppenwolf without being koed or visible damaged. She's also much stronger and more skilled. Peter has the SS but isn't fast enough to avoid being hit by her.

What proof do you have that Superman was using 100% of his strength when he hit WW?

carthage
So no single feat of Diana hitting harder without her gear than someone like Shocker, Thanos, Giant Man, etc.
Nice

FrothByte
Originally posted by carthage
So no single feat of Diana hitting harder without her gear than someone like Shocker, Thanos, Giant Man, etc.
Nice

So where's your proof that Spiderman can strike hard enough to harm her?

KingD19
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
The drone scenes were pis riddled nonsense. I almost never have issue with such things in movies but there's no coherent way someone of Peter's size would be able to dodge so many bullets coming from so many angles at pretty much point blank like he did.

Those drones sucked.

He's done even crazier stuff in comics, like dodging a room full of lasers all aiming for him at once. You can hate the scene but it happened like it or not.

I could say there's no way every single shot fired at Diana was fired directly at her bracers, but almost all of them required her to move her arms very little from her center to block them. I could also say the gunman in the bank and all those German soldiers sucked, but what happened, happened.

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
What proof do you have that Superman was using 100% of his strength when he hit WW?

100% as in all of his might?

NemeBro
Originally posted by h1a8
100% as in all of his might? No he meant like half of it. thumb up

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by NemeBro
No he meant like half of it. thumb up

laughing out loud

Anyway, Diana is the more technically skilled fighter, so she could potentially just get him in headlock and choke him out or something.

In terms of strength feats though, I don't think Diana personally has anything herself that tops this. I could be forgetting something though:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FelineRemoteAmericanquarterhorse-mobile.mp4

h1a8
Originally posted by NemeBro
No he meant like half of it. thumb up

Idiot post. There is another possible meaning besides "might".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.