MCU Hulk vs. Shazam/Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Ragnarok Hulk

Arthur has his final trident
Who wins

Adam Grimes
Shazam solos.

NemeBro
Hulk will have trouble hitting either of them and has basically no chance of tagging Shazam, but Shazam can't hurt him at all by feats and Aquaman won't be able to do any real damage to him before being knocked out I don't think. Hulk should win with Shazam just flying away and avoiding the fight altogether.

riv6672

John Murdoch
Man...tough call. Going by what should happen and implied power, Shazam should KO Hulk with ease without any of Aquaman's help, but we can't go by implied power here.

Hulk has way more feats than Shazam and quite a bit more than Arthur, but I still think Shazam's strength, speed, and scaling off what the Marvel family and Sivana and the Seven Deadly Sins did as well + Arthur being basically diet-Gladiator Thor is enough to take down Bruce.

Darthvaderrocks
Originally posted by NemeBro
Hulk will have trouble hitting either of them and has basically no chance of tagging Shazam, but Shazam can't hurt him at all by feats and Aquaman won't be able to do any real damage to him before being knocked out I don't think. Hulk should win with Shazam just flying away and avoiding the fight altogether.

I agree with this, i can see the team winning 2/10 due to BFR or using the trident but Hulk's strenght and durability is too much for them.

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

Impediment
MCU Hulk needs a serious boost in screen feats.

HB Iron Man sucker punched Hulk into unconsciousness at the end of their fight in Africa.

Shazam is on another level.

Hulk loses.

Robtard
Shazam should be able to solo, but Hulk's not going down easy.

Surtur
Ban those who made it about me then. I've been banned for less.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Ban those who made it about me then. I've been banned for less.

Instead of trying to get people banned or yourself so you can be martyr-man again, why not just post on topic?

Pretty sure you like Shazam.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Impediment
MCU Hulk needs a serious boost in screen feats.

HB Iron Man sucker punched Hulk into unconsciousness at the end of their fight in Africa.

Shazam is on another level.

Hulk loses. So you ignore what Hulk did prior to that to the hulkbuster. He was tearing threw the suit. Hulk came out of it and was not paying attention. He was confused but it was clear hulkbuster is not enough he needs to reform and got lucky since Hulk was not paying attention. Shazam was getting beaten up and down by far less than the Hulk in his first film. Hulk is far stronger than Shazam.

NotAllThatEvil
I would argue aquaman has better feats than hulk. It would be a close fight between the 2 of them, but shazam tilts it in team's favor

quanchi112
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
I would argue aquaman has better feats than hulk. It would be a close fight between the 2 of them, but shazam tilts it in team's favor Feats alone do not determine superiority. Powerscaling makes this a no brainer. Hulk would beat the utter shit out of AM.

h1a8
Originally posted by quanchi112
Feats alone do not determine superiority. Powerscaling makes this a no brainer. Hulk would beat the utter shit out of AM.

You can't powerscale characters from different universes. Feats must be used as a basis.

In the same universe maybe.

The Sorrow

BruceSkywalker
shazam is a noob who has no business in this fight..aquaman is tough but not hulk tough.. hulk takes care of business

Surtur
How much does Hulk weigh? Shazam might be strong enough to just toss Hulk into space.

BruceSkywalker
^^^^but hulk can survive space and com back and burn shazam to death

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
You can't powerscale characters from different universes. Feats must be used as a basis.

In the same universe maybe. False since Thor has resisted a star yet hulk is stronger than he is proving he is a big deal.

NotAllThatEvil

In the same universe maybe.
Well if we scale him to his universe, aquaman took hits from a very angry superman, could damage steppenwolf with his mom's crummy trident, and was able to take a beaten from a sea god. He's pretty up there.

Hulk on the other hand lost to ironman in HB armor. Lost to Rgnarok Thor. And did worse against thanos than Captain America. He's far from Marvel's biggest gun

quanchi112

NotAllThatEvil
Cap didn't have the hammer in infinity war. Still did better than hulk.

Any proof black manta's suit is less than hulkbuster?

quanchi112
Cap didn't have the hammer in infinity war. Still did better than hulk.

Any proof black manta's suit is less than hulkbuster? Cap got oneshot dropped. Hulk drove Thanos back. Hulk was not one pieced. Common sense but what is hilarious is that tony kept reforming it so just the armor can not withstand the assault of Hulk. The context is pretty bad you choose to ignore. Hulk would tear him apart.

NotAllThatEvil
So no evidence that manta is worse than Tony. Got it

quanchi112
So no evidence that manta is worse than Tony. Got it Plenty but what us the point Hulk shredded an amped ironman suit that reformed whereas any atlantean tech evened the odds with AM.

h1a8
Plenty but what us the point Hulk shredded an amped ironman suit that reformed whereas any atlantean tech evened the odds with AM.

Given AM strength feats then he too can shred IM armor as well.
You continue to troll and use faulty logic and cherry pick what suits your argument to support Marvel characters.

quanchi112
Given AM strength feats then he too can shred IM armor as well.
You continue to troll and use faulty logic and cherry pick what suits your argument to support Marvel characters. No, since he did not shred Mantra armor. We see iron man withstand far greater than from Atlanteans.

NotAllThatEvil
Well, aquaman's sub lifting feat is in the same ball park as hulk's leviathan punch, so that's not necessarily true

h1a8
No, since he did not shred Mantra armor. We see iron man withstand far greater than from Atlanteans.

He didn't have to shred Mantra armor (which may or may not be more durable than IM armor). The fact remains he has strength feats to show he can do it.

quanchi112
Well, aquaman's sub lifting feat is in the same ball park as hulk's leviathan punch, so that's not necessarily true So? Thor has a greater resistance feat but is still physically weaker than the hulk. Hulk feat was done with relative ease.

quanchi112
He didn't have to shred Mantra armor (which may or may not be more durable than IM armor). The fact remains he has strength feats to show he can do it. If he has not done it then no proof whereas hulk has. I have evidence you do not.

h1a8
If he has not done it then no proof whereas hulk has. I have evidence you do not.

Good way to ignore what I said.
I'll repeat. AM has the strength feats to show that he can do it too.

NotAllThatEvil
So? Thor has a greater resistance feat but is still physically weaker than the hulk. Hulk feat was done with relative ease. what coincidence, Aquaman also has better resistance feats than hulk

quanchi112
Good way to ignore what I said.
I'll repeat. AM has the strength feats to show that he can do it too. Not a feat comparable so I have evidence and portrayal power scaling. You-Nah.

quanchi112
what coincidence, Aquaman also has better resistance feats than hulk Not a chance. Infinity stones-game over.

NotAllThatEvil
You mean the snap? The thing Tony stark. a regular human man, was able to accomplish?

h1a8
Not a feat comparable so I have evidence and portrayal power scaling. You-Nah. AM has strength feats proving he can do the same.

quanchi112
You mean the snap? The thing Tony stark. a regular human man, was able to accomplish? He died Hulk did not. He was in his suit.

quanchi112
AM has strength feats proving he can do the same. No, he does not.

h1a8
No, he does not.

I'm pretty sure the submarine feat proves AM has the strength to shred IM armor too.

9jaboy
Aquaman solos.

quanchi112
I'm pretty sure the submarine feat proves AM has the strength to shred IM armor too. No, it does not prove any of that nonsense. AM would flee in terror of the Hulk.

NotAllThatEvil
Want to expand on that thought?

quanchi112
Want to expand on that thought? Just as he had to team up at the end of AM with Karathan or whatever its name was he would get crushed here. Hulk is a heavyweight AM is not.

NotAllThatEvil
The karathan tore through entire armies of atlanteans. Arthur took several hits from it. It think that alone shows that hulk probably can't do much damage to AM

quanchi112
The karathan tore through entire armies of atlanteans. Arthur took several hits from it. It think that alone shows that hulk probably can't do much damage to AM Hulk flew at Surtur who destroyed Asgard with one plunge. Surtur is another guy that shows dceu just cannot deal. Hulk was unharmed whereas that creature left him alone for the most part. Dceu is kinda weak af tbh.

Surtur
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
^^^^but hulk can survive space and com back and burn shazam to death

When did he survive in space? And how would he return to the planet under his own power even if he could?

playa1258
According to Zach Snyder OG Doomsday destroyed a moon of Krypton.

Surtur who?

HulkIsHulk
Yeah like the tectonic plate newsclipping. No idea on how, when why, on top of which involves a character who has never interacted with the characters plus nothing more than a director's statement unlike actual feats.

HulkIsHulk
I was about to argue against those support AM and Shazam, but considering their attitude, I might not bother

Surtur
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Yeah like the tectonic plate newsclipping. No idea on how, when why, on top of which involves a character who has never interacted with the characters plus nothing more than a director's statement unlike actual feats.

what newsclipping?

playa1258
AM was tanking hits from the Karathen.

The Karathen is strong enough to tear through the crust of the Earth.

Arthur is no weakling.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
According to Zach Snyder OG Doomsday destroyed a moon of Krypton.

Surtur who? Not canon but Thor resisted a star. Sorry but the dceu is just hilariously outfeated in every turn. Superman passed out holding up an oil rig.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
AM was tanking hits from the Karathen.

The Karathen is strong enough to tear through the crust of the Earth.

Arthur is no weakling. Karathen was not trying to kill him. Hulk smashes him up. The guy got his ass kicked by the pitiful black manta. Hulkbuster>Black Manta.

NotAllThatEvil
Black manta> hulk buster

9jaboy
Not canon but Thor resisted a star. Sorry but the dceu is just hilariously outfeated in every turn. Superman passed out holding up an oil rig.

Lies, He had help,Stormbreaker saved him. Without Stormbreaker he would have died.
He also got electrocuted by grandmasters collar chip device lol.
Why are you even bringing him up. Hulk is no Thor. Thor would murder hulk.

riv6672
Hulk FTW.

9jaboy
Originally posted by riv6672
Hulk FTW. laughing out loud

riv6672
Originally posted by 9jaboy
Aquaman solos.
laughing out loud

quanchi112
Lies, He had help,Stormbreaker saved him. Without Stormbreaker he would have died.
He also got electrocuted by grandmasters collar chip device lol.
Why are you even bringing him up. Hulk is no Thor. Thor would murder hulk. He still resisted a Star. That axe healed him. Thor would beat the hulk with the axe but I bring him up because the Hulk is stronger and more durable. Thor is more skilled and has better powers. The chip is a plot device like knite.

quanchi112
Black manta> hulk buster Based on fanboyism and nothing more.

NotAllThatEvil
Based on allowing him keeping up with aquaman, who has better showings than hulk in every aspect

9jaboy
He still resisted a Star. That axe healed him. Thor would beat the hulk with the axe but I bring him up because the Hulk is stronger and more durable. Thor is more skilled and has better powers. The chip is a plot device like knite.
If Some plot device had saved ironman when he snapped his finger ,would you have said that he resisted the power of the infinity gauntlet?

No. Hulk is not more durable than Thor.
Hulk can't even handle lightning.
Thor beats Hulk without Stormbreaker.

quanchi112
Based on allowing him keeping up with aquaman, who has better showings than hulk in every aspect That is not addressing the issue. We see regular humans knock him on his ass. Black Manta could hurt him and had the power to end himwhereas the Hulk tore through plenty of Hulkbuster armor in a much more impressive display of strength.

quanchi112
If Some plot device had saved ironman when he snapped his finger ,would you have said that he resisted the power of the infinity gauntlet?

No. Hulk is not more durable than Thor.
Hulk can't even handle lightning.
Thor beats Hulk without Stormbreaker. I would say a plot device did so.

Yes, the movie made it clear the only avenger able to survive a snap was of the Avengers was Hulk with Thor in the room. Thor has never beaten the Hulk with his weapon or with lightning. You can pretend all you want.

NotAllThatEvil
And was still knocked up unconscious by Tony stark, a normal ass human being

quanchi112
And was still knocked up unconscious by Tony stark, a normal ass human being Hulk was confused distracted and in the armor he kod him. Tony Stark tech>> Atlantean tech.

NotAllThatEvil
Based on?

quanchi112
Based on? Hulk coming out of the hex on him.

9jaboy
I would say a plot device did so.

Yes, the movie made it clear the only avenger able to survive a snap was of the Avengers was Hulk with Thor in the room. Thor has never beaten the Hulk with his weapon or with lightning. You can pretend all you want.

So a plot device saved Thor too. You get the point?

Nope. Thor just wasn't in a good shape, but Thor also said he was the strongest avenger and no one argued , banner didn't even refute it.
Lol grandmaster knew Thor could have ended the hulk, that's why he stopped Thor. Hulk was helpless looking at his face,lol that scene was hilarious. And Thor wasn't even trying to fight hulk, however when he got serious violent hulk became a girl.

But you agreed Thor beats Hulk with Stormbreaker.

quanchi112
So a plot device saved Thor too. You get the point?

Nope. Thor just wasn't in a good shape, but Thor also said he was the strongest avenger and no one argued , banner didn't even refute it.
Lol grandmaster knew Thor could have ended the hulk, that's why he stopped Thor. Hulk was helpless looking at his face,lol that scene was hilarious. And Thor wasn't even trying to fight hulk, however when he got serious violent hulk became a girl.

But you agreed Thor beats Hulk with Stormbreaker. No, since Thor and his regular gear is not a plot device outside of his abilities.

Banner said no one else could survive. Point blank. It takes two of Thors arms to hold one of the Hulks. You can pretend Thor is stronger when the films gave blatantly told us otherwise. How much sense would it make for Thor to not defeat the hulk with two attempts if he is stronger, more durable, more skilled, and with better powers?

GM is not all knowing and did not take the risk. Thor did not beat him in avengers one either. You can pretend him not winning a fight is just strength based but it just makes you look foolish tbh.

NotAllThatEvil
So how is hulk buster better than black manta's suit if he couldn't even take hulk down? Seems like faulty logic

BruceSkywalker
hulk one shots them at the same time

9jaboy
No, since Thor and his regular gear is not a plot device outside of his abilities.

Banner said no one else could survive. Point blank. It takes two of Thors arms to hold one of the Hulks. You can pretend Thor is stronger when the films gave blatantly told us otherwise. How much sense would it make for Thor to not defeat the hulk with two attempts if he is stronger, more durable, more skilled, and with better powers?

GM is not all knowing and did not take the risk. Thor did not beat him in avengers one either. You can pretend him not winning a fight is just strength based but it just makes you look foolish tbh.
Ah so you agree that without Stormbreaker Thor would have died then?

Yeah and Banner included himself among the "no one".

So you feel hulk should at least possess one advantage right?
Strength maybe debatable but durability is not at all.

It was clear that Thor had the upper hand in that fight even when holding back, how you didn't see that is beyond me.
So what makes you say that Hulk is stronger than Thor?

riv6672
Thor would solo Shazam/Aquaman.

quanchi112
So how is hulk buster better than black manta's suit if he couldn't even take hulk down? Seems like faulty logic Hulk tore threw it but it could reform which was not the same for black manta. Hulk is on another level of physicality than water boy.

quanchi112
Ah so you agree that without Stormbreaker Thor would have died then?

Yeah and Banner included himself among the "no one".

So you feel hulk should at least possess one advantage right?
Strength maybe debatable but durability is not at all.

It was clear that Thor had the upper hand in that fight even when holding back, how you didn't see that is beyond me.
So what makes you say that Hulk is stronger than Thor? That is not the point. It is speculative but he still resisted a Star whereas a rig kod Superman.

No he implied he was the only one who could survive which he was correct. Ffs we see him survive you idiot.

It makes no sense for a character to not go down when he does not have one advantage. None. Durability and strength. Hands down. EG proved it once and for all.

NotAllThatEvil
Except am has better feats than hulk, so...

quanchi112
Except am has better feats than hulk, so... Such as? Hulk survived the stones.

NotAllThatEvil
Avengers the first one, hulk fell off a plane and passed out. In justice league the first one AM jumped off a plane and laughed it off

quanchi112
Avengers the first one, hulk fell off a plane and passed out. In justice league the first one AM jumped off a plane and laughed it off He transformed and it was off screen. Hulk survived the stones far greater than any AM feat. Jl is no longer canon.

NotAllThatEvil
We ignoring the part where hulk says he only survived because it was gamma radiation and then permanently lost his arm? Ok

quanchi112
We ignoring the part where hulk says he only survived because it was gamma radiation and then permanently lost his arm? Ok No, he did not say that was the only reason. It kills most others but only Thanos and hulk have survived. It was clearly cited but Am has no comparable feats.

NotAllThatEvil
Ok. Hulk still lost to thor and passed out after falling off a plane

riv6672

quanchi112
Ok. Hulk still lost to thor and passed out after falling off a plane Hulk never lost to Thor. Am lost to Orm. Hulk is stronger.

NotAllThatEvil
Am beat olm. He lost his trident the first time and mara interrupted the fight.

quanchi112
Am beat olm. He lost his trident the first time and mara interrupted the fight. Am lost. His trident was broken. The fight was clearly in orms favor due to it being in the water hence why Am took it to land with his superior trident and cheap spin tactic. Try to be a little honest, kid. Mera fled with him saving his life.

NotAllThatEvil
Seemed like am was holding his own against olm for the whole fight before his trident broke, but sure I guess.

quanchi112
Seemed like am was holding his own against olm for the whole fight before his trident broke, but sure I guess. Breaking the trident means you win just like when Am broke his on land. Mera knew he could not win underwater.

NotAllThatEvil
Hm. I guess that means olm can also kick hulk's butt

quanchi112
Hm. I guess that means olm can also kick hulk's butt No, just Am. Hulk beat fenris in the water.

NotAllThatEvil
And Arthur shrugged off hits from the not-kraken. Which is bigger and scarier than fenris

quanchi112
And Arthur shrugged off hits from the not-kraken. Which is bigger and scarier than fenris Hulk shrugged off an attack from Surtur who is more impressive than the water beast.

NotAllThatEvil
Is he?

quanchi112
Is he? Destroyed all of Asgard with a single attack. Killed Hela with one attack. What did the beast do again?

NotAllThatEvil
The entire atlantean military. And asgard is only like, a city and a waterfall

quanchi112
The entire atlantean military. And asgard is only like, a city and a waterfall No, it did not. Arthur used other sea monsters and even then nothing was destroyed in totality. Asgard is more than a few ships or crab people. Killed Hela which you ignored. Who dud the beast kill that was impressive?

9jaboy
That is not the point. It is speculative but he still resisted a Star whereas a rig kod Superman.

No he implied he was the only one who could survive which he was correct. Ffs we see him survive you idiot.

It makes no sense for a character to not go down when he does not have one advantage. None. Durability and strength. Hands down. EG proved it once and for all.
laughing out loud Dodging I see. Well Eitri confirmed that he was dying, so much for resisting a star lol. Stormbreaker is a real life saver.

I think you need to watch it again brah. Captain America asked him "how do we know you will" he said "You don't".. I think you're smart enough to understand that. smile

Nope It doesn't They are still the same general level just Thor is slightly stronger and more durable. Dude believe me I don't like how MCU made Hulk such a joke.
Endgame? Really? That's funny.

quanchi112
laughing out loud Dodging I see. Well Eitri confirmed that he was dying, so much for resisting a star lol. Stormbreaker is a real life saver.

I think you need to watch it again brah. Captain America asked him "how do we know you will" he said "You don't".. I think you're smart enough to understand that. smile

Nope It doesn't They are still the same general level just Thor is slightly stronger and more durable. Dude believe me I don't like how MCU made Hulk such a joke.
Endgame? Really? That's funny. He resisted the Star long enough to have the axe made so his mission succeeded. He did not just do it for fun. Thor can resist a star and his own weapon renders any damage bye bye. What power.

We see it kill Iman in his suit and the dialogue is meant to convey the point. Ignore it like the chump you are.

Hulk survived the stones which is a great feat. Strongest most durable avenger I am not including Danvers who makes Superman look like a joke.

9jaboy
He resisted the Star long enough to have the axe made so his mission succeeded. He did not just do it for fun. Thor can resist a star and his own weapon renders any damage bye bye. What power.

We see it kill Iman in his suit and the dialogue is meant to convey the point. Ignore it like the chump you are.

Hulk survived the stones which is a great feat. Strongest most durable avenger I am not including Danvers who makes Superman look like a joke.

The same way Ironman resisted the Infinity gauntlet long enough for the Snap laughing out loud which basically both would die afterwards. Which is a better Feat?

Yet Hulk was the one Screaming like a Chicken while Ironman kept calm . I feel your rage go ahead smokin' I think Hulk is the real chump here. Thor would have done better.

Hulk was out from 4-5 punches from Thanos lol , Colour me unimpressed. Even Ironman took more than that and was still going laughing out loud .
Did you just say Danvers lol, Carol's punching and blasting power is even weaker than Hulk and Thor . It didn't even move a dying Thanos. It did absolutely nothing to Thanos in their final battle.

h1a8
He resisted the Star long enough to have the axe made so his mission succeeded. He did not just do it for fun. Thor can resist a star and his own weapon renders any damage bye bye. What power.

Most top characters could have resisted the heat of that star long enough too.
Carol, Superman, Hulk,

But what does Thor resisting heat have anything to do with it this thread?

Hulk surviving the stones is a good feat in comparison to a human level character, not a top tier character.

Silent Master
Most top characters could have resisted the heat of that star long enough too.
Carol, Superman, Hulk,

Prove it.

quanchi112
The same way Ironman resisted the Infinity gauntlet long enough for the Snap laughing out loud which basically both would die afterwards. Which is a better Feat?

Yet Hulk was the one Screaming like a Chicken while Ironman kept calm . I feel your rage go ahead smokin' I think Hulk is the real chump here. Thor would have done better.

Hulk was out from 4-5 punches from Thanos lol , Colour me unimpressed. Even Ironman took more than that and was still going laughing out loud .
Did you just say Danvers lol, Carol's punching and blasting power is even weaker than Hulk and Thor . It didn't even move a dying Thanos. It did absolutely nothing to Thanos in their final battle. Iman died Hulk and Thanos did not.

Iyo but speculative so who cares. I do not care if hulk wet the bed he survived iron man died. Hulk is the only avengers there who could pull it off.

Thanos fought Hulk one on one and he easily defeated Iman one on one and in EG with two friends.

False her power is far greater than any other hero as per Feige. Thanos has insane durability he can survive using the stones and being impaled. Superman died from being impaled.

laughing out loud

9jaboy
Iman died Hulk and Thanos did not.

Iyo but speculative so who cares. I do not care if hulk wet the bed he survived iron man died. Hulk is the only avengers there who could pull it off.

Thanos fought Hulk one on one and he easily defeated Iman one on one and in EG with two friends.

False her power is far greater than any other hero as per Feige. Thanos has insane durability he can survive using the stones and being impaled. Superman died from being impaled.

laughing out loud
Except we are comparing Ironman's resisting the infinity gauntlet long enough for the snap to Thor resisting the Star ,Don't confuse yourself. Again I ask "Whose feat was better?"

I like how you're comparing hulk and Ironman based on their fights with Thanos, Ironman did better by the way , Ironman drew blood, Hulk was completely Stomped. This is what hulk is reduced to? Less effective than Ironman?

Which power? laughing out loud Ever heard of hyperbole?
Her Screen feats Suggest otherwise. Cap's hits pulled Thanos off his feet, Carol's blast didn't even push back a DYING Thanos , that even banner in hulkbuster Armor pushed down to the floor easily.

Superman Carried a large building without much effort cool
mention a comparable feat from Thanos. Thanos was crushed by Scarlet witch. laughing out loud

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
Prove it.

There you go lurking, nitpicking arguments and not contributing (giving your take) to the thread.

Silent Master
There you go lurking, nitpicking arguments and not contributing (giving your take) to the thread.

You provided no proof, thus your massively biased claim is rejected.

h1a8

Silent Master
You provided no proof, thus your massively biased claim is rejected.

h1a8
You provided no proof, thus your massively biased claim is rejected. Not bias. But yes, Rejected by you only. Which does not count.

Silent Master
I don't see anyone agreeing with your extremely biased claim.

h1a8
I don't see anyone agreeing with your extremely biased claim. Not agreeing publicly =/= rejecting a claim.

Silent Master
This is a debate, if nobody agrees with your position. then you've failed to make your argument.

h1a8
This is a debate, if nobody agrees with your position. then you've failed to make your argument.

Debate with whom?

quanchi112
Except we are comparing Ironman's resisting the infinity gauntlet long enough for the snap to Thor resisting the Star ,Don't confuse yourself. Again I ask "Whose feat was better?"

I like how you're comparing hulk and Ironman based on their fights with Thanos, Ironman did better by the way , Ironman drew blood, Hulk was completely Stomped. This is what hulk is reduced to? Less effective than Ironman?

Which power? laughing out loud Ever heard of hyperbole?
Her Screen feats Suggest otherwise. Cap's hits pulled Thanos off his feet, Carol's blast didn't even push back a DYING Thanos , that even banner in hulkbuster Armor pushed down to the floor easily.

Superman Carried a large building without much effort cool
mention a comparable feat from Thanos. Thanos was crushed by Scarlet witch. laughing out loud The feat was not resisting long enough to use the stones since we have no examples of anyone not being able to snap. Thor needed to resist the Star by super strength long enough to forge the axe.

Ironman did far worse and Thanos was drawn blood due to all the previous attacks and Tonys that led to a little blood. Thanos beat him then easily and beat him easily in EG. Tony was not alone and was the first to be defeated by Thanos. He was nothing to Thanos one on one.

Imagine if Hulk has all those allies in both scenes to attack Thanos first and then face him lastly in the first film. It is clear Tony is weak af to Thanos but neither character stands a chance against the most formidable character of all time.

Did you even see the film? Carol was breaking his hand and no one else was anywhere near this strong though she was using her power to perform the feat not just strength alone. Carol is clearly among the top two in power with SW.

Carol also solod the ship that was beating all the MCU heroes and armies. laughing out loud

Someone dropped a ship on Thanos face which did not faze him in the slightest yet Superman was eaten by a rig tower. That is not canon. Alien ship on your face is more impressive than carrying a depreciated building of earthly material in a non canon film.

Thanos never lost to SW whereas Batman defeated Superman.

smile

Arachnid1
Either of the DC characters solo Hulk.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Either of the DC characters solo Hulk. Based on?

9jaboy
The feat was not resisting long enough to use the stones since we have no examples of anyone not being able to snap. Thor needed to resist the Star by super strength long enough to forge the axe.

Ironman did far worse and Thanos was drawn blood due to all the previous attacks and Tonys that led to a little blood. Thanos beat him then easily and beat him easily in EG. Tony was not alone and was the first to be defeated by Thanos. He was nothing to Thanos one on one.

Imagine if Hulk has all those allies in both scenes to attack Thanos first and then face him lastly in the first film. It is clear Tony is weak af to Thanos but neither character stands a chance against the most formidable character of all time.

Did you even see the film? Carol was breaking his hand and no one else was anywhere near this strong though she was using her power to perform the feat not just strength alone. Carol is clearly among the top two in power with SW.

Carol also solod the ship that was beating all the MCU heroes and armies. laughing out loud

Someone dropped a ship on Thanos face which did not faze him in the slightest yet Superman was eaten by a rig tower. That is not canon. Alien ship on your face is more impressive than carrying a depreciated building of earthly material in a non canon film.

Thanos never lost to SW whereas Batman defeated Superman.

smile
Are you Lying? Hulk resisted the gauntlet long enough to Snap.

Really? Which previous attacks? Spiderman? Starlord ? Drax ?(who Ronan treated like a chump) Strange didn't really land any attack on Thanos except maybe the energy rope(?) Which Thanos immediately regained control of with the gauntlet.
Ironman was literally hit with a moon just before the fight lol, If anything Ironman was far more roughed up before the fight.
Hulk is just that weak bro.

Carol was using both her hands against Thanos' one hand. Fat Thor was even overpowering Thanos like that at one point.
I'm glad you agree she's not that strong big grin
Umm she's clearly not , She's seriously lacking in offensive power.

Shes solo'd the ship with her body by smashing through it, I think She has Autoshields of some sort, I don't think her body is that durable No-selling Thanos' headbutt, Another instance is when she slammed her body into a dying Thanos after her blasts did nothing laughing out loud .
Her punches and Blasts are crap against opponents.

LOL are you talking about Nebula's Small ship? Haha.

Thanos lost though. To Ironman. laughing out loud

quanchi112

Really? Which previous attacks? Spiderman? Starlord ? Drax ?(who Ronan treated like a chump) Strange didn't really land any attack on Thanos except maybe the energy rope(?) Which Thanos immediately regained control of with the gauntlet.
Ironman was literally hit with a moon just before the fight lol, If anything Ironman was far more roughed up before the fight.
Hulk is just that weak bro.

Carol was using both her hands against Thanos' one hand. Fat Thor was even overpowering Thanos like that at one point.
I'm glad you agree she's not that strong big grin
Umm she's clearly not , She's seriously lacking in offensive power.

Shes solo'd the ship with her body by smashing through it, I think She has Autoshields of some sort, I don't think her body is that durable No-selling Thanos' headbutt, Another instance is when she slammed her body into a dying Thanos after her blasts did nothing laughing out loud .
Her punches and Blasts are crap against opponents.

LOL are you talking about Nebula's Small ship? Haha.

Thanos lost though. To Ironman. laughing out loud Hulk did as did tony. No one has failed to snap when they have the stones. How do you miss the point? 4 examples no one died pre snap.

Everyone hit him multiple times. It was not just Tony who he still defeated. Thanos won, kid. Iron man got hit by some degree but the fight started with iron man dumping a ship on Thanos head. Oh the irony. Did you watch the film?

She used her power and deflected a headbutt without any damage whereas Thor was kod again by Thanos by the same attack. Carol destroyed the ship with her power that was defeating all the good guys. Sorry she is wayyyyyy more powerful than Thor could ever hope to be. Love Thor way more but she is way more powerful and vastly more durable.

The ship at the onset, nebulas ship, multiple attacks by them all. He bled a tiny bit. Thanos is the real deal, kiddo.

9jaboy
The feat was not resisting long enough to use the stones.

Hulk did as did tony.
So we agree here good. That's progress.

quanchi112
So we agree here good. That's progress. There is no instance of anyone failing to snap but after the snap only two survived and it aint Tony.

9jaboy

Everyone hit him multiple times. It was not just Tony who he still defeated. Thanos won, kid. Iron man got hit by some degree but the fight started with iron man dumping a ship on Thanos head. Oh the irony. Did you watch the film?

She used her power and deflected a headbutt without any damage whereas Thor was kod again by Thanos by the same attack. Carol destroyed the ship with her power that was defeating all the good guys. Sorry she is wayyyyyy more powerful than Thor could ever hope to be. Love Thor way more but she is way more powerful and vastly more durable.

The ship at the onset, nebulas ship, multiple attacks by them all. He bled a tiny bit. Thanos is the real deal, kiddo.

laughing out loud Who's the "Everyone that hit Thanos " ? Moon vs ship.

Her power? The shields? That's all she's got.
Which good guys did the ship defeat?

Thor is the most powerful Avenger whether you like it or not.
Thor's got offensive capabilities she could only dream of. Thor's Durability+Damage soak is on par with her shields.
She got knocked out with power stone same with Thor(beginning of Infinity War), only difference is She was still fresh while Thor was bloodied up.

Remember we are comparing Hulk and Tony's fight against Thanos. Tony endured moon thrown at him before the fight. Hulk was fresh and still got knocked out in like 4-5 punches. Ironman wasn't knocked out during their fight,even with several punches from Thanos + the famous Power stone punch.

quanchi112
laughing out loud Who's the "Everyone that hit Thanos " ? Moon vs ship.

Her power? The shields? That's all she's got.
Which good guys did the ship defeat?

Thor is the most powerful Avenger whether you like it or not.
Thor's got offensive capabilities she could only dream of. Thor's Durability+Damage soak is on par with her shields.
She got knocked out with power stone same with Thor(beginning of Infinity War), only difference is She was still fresh while Thor was bloodied up.

Remember we are comparing Hulk and Tony's fight against Thanos. Tony endured moon thrown at him before the fight. Hulk was fresh and still got knocked out in like 4-5 punches. Ironman wasn't knocked out during their fight,even with several punches from Thanos + the famous Power stone punch. The entire moon did not hit iron man. A huge ship was driven into Thanos who was not even aware of Strange allies.

Ship had the heroes and their forces at its mercy. Carol saved them so she easily did what combined the heroes failed to do.

Thor is not close to most powerful you deluded fool.

CM will be the most powerful character in the Marvel Cinematic Universe

https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/captain-marvel-strongest-mcu-superheroes-kevin-feige/

MIC DROP.

Thanos never used the power stone to defeat him just torture him to get what he wanted.

She resisted the headbutt that kod Thor who bled quite easily when Thanos destroyed him. Carol fought him solo Thor list with two weapons and two friends.

laughing out loud

Most of your posts are pure fanboyism.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.