Hancock (Hancock) vs Homelander (The Boys)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Who wins this epic fight?

KingD19
Until S2 comes out and Homelander really goes to town, Hancock still has a solid advantage across the board.

carthage
H1 kills himself and Bane dies next

TheVaultDweller
This thread was done a while back. It was pretty much agreed by most people that until Homelander gets more actual screen feats beyond hype and statements, he isn't ready to be matched up against the other more notable Superman/Superman-knock-off characters yet. Except like Brightburn.

NemeBro
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
This thread was done a while back. It was pretty much agreed by most people that until Homelander gets more actual screen feats beyond hype and statements, he isn't ready to be matched up against the other more notable Superman/Superman-knock-off characters yet. Except like Brightburn. thumb up

Love Homelander but he just doesn't have the feats yet.

riv6672
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
This thread was done a while back. It was pretty much agreed by most people that until Homelander gets more actual screen feats beyond hype and statements, he isn't ready to be matched up against the other more notable Superman/Superman-knock-off characters yet. Except like Brightburn.
Yeah I thought this was a necro Bump, actually.

Hell, I believe I posted a Homelander/Brightburn matchup that got buried at super speed, actually.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.