SW Questions before TCW...let's see who knows.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zenwolf
I figure this might be a fun short thread, so folks...let's see how many remember the Clone Wars...BEFORE the 08 TCW series. I will have some questions, some easy, some not, let's see how many know.

I realize you could just as well cheat on Wookiee...but meh, if you have the material source that's fine.

Anyway onto the questions!

======

1. These 4 Jedi Generals commanded the 501st.

2. This planet was laid siege by the GAR for 5 months.

3. This man was allied with the Separatists after the Republic nor Jedi sent aid to his home planet, never forgetting or forgiving them.

4. This Clone wasn't particularly fond of Jedi and got his spine damaged.

5. After the death of Jango Fett, this bounty hunter served as Dooku's new right hand man.

NewGuy01
Anakin's the only one who matters for 1. Dunno who the other two were, but **** 'em.

2 is Saleucami.

I feel like you're talking about Grievous in 3, but I'm a little conflicted, since iirc the Republic did technically intervene in his case by taking the side of his enemies.

No clue about 4.

5 could honestly refer to a lot of people, Dooku had a ton of minions. The only big one I can think of who was both a bounty hunter and exclusively pre-TCW is Durge, though.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Anakin's the only one who matters for 1. Dunno who the other two were, but **** 'em.

2 is Saleucami.

I feel like you're talking about Grievous in 3, but I'm a little conflicted, since iirc the Republic did technically intervene in his case by taking the side of his enemies.

No clue about 4.

5 could honestly refer to a lot of people, Dooku had a ton of minions. The only big one I can think of who was both a bounty hunter and exclusively pre-TCW is Durge, though.

Anakin wasn't a General of the 501st pre-TCW, this is before the 08 show.

No it's not Grevious.

No it's not Durge.

You got 2 right however.

Galan007
Originally posted by Zenwolf
4. This Clone wasn't particularly fond of Jedi and got his spine damaged Niner?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Galan007
Niner?

Nope, although I probably should have worded that better. He became paralyzed.

Galan007
Did he stay paralyzed, or did he recover?

Zenwolf
Did he stay paralyzed, or did he recover?

He stayed paralyzed. Or well...as far as we know...because the transport never made it to Coruscant because....hinty hint hint...

Galan007
Damn, not sure then. I was going to say Fi Skirata, but that's obviously not it.

Zenwolf
Damn, not sure then. I was going to say Fi Skirata, but that's obviously not it.

I don't wanna give anymore hints buut...the wound was inflicted by a green lightsaber...the Clone wasn't a Null ARC or RC.

That's all, come on Galan, I know you got this.

Wanna take a crack at the other questions?

Galan007
F*ck. I have to think about it a bit... This one's really bugging me, lol.

Zenwolf
F*ck. I have to think about it a bit... This one's really bugging me, lol.

Hehehe...

Zenwolf
Bleh, I forgot about the 4th Jedi General that commanded the 501st.

So Galan, can you change it to 4 not 3?

Galan007
thumb up

Zenwolf
thumb up

I really hate this editing limitation...but anyway, you got any other guesses for the other questions?

Eli Vanto
I'll take a shot.

1. Mace, mundi, kenobi.....not sure of the 4th. Maybe yoda?
2. Saleucami (thx NewGuy).
3. I can only think of Grievous, but I doubt its that easy. Maybe Tofen?
4. only other potential I can think of is a-17?
5. cydon prax?

Galan007
I was thinking Alto Stratus for #3.

Zenwolf
BOOM! There you guys go, you got em all right! Galan got the 3rd one, Eli you got the rest.

Galan007
That was good shit, Zen. thumb up

And props to Eli for nailing most of those.

Zenwolf
That was good shit, Zen. thumb up

And props to Eli for nailing most of those.

:P Gotta flex your memory sometimes, can't rely on simple TV all the time!

Galan007
For sure. thumb up

I've focused almost exclusively on new canon material since Disney took over, but this thread made me go back and re-read some of the older Clone Wars issues. Particularly Last Stand on Jabiim... Forgot how good that was. thumb up

Zenwolf
For sure. thumb up

I've focused almost exclusively on new canon material since Disney took over, but this thread made me go back and re-read some of the older Clone Wars issues. Particularly Last Stand on Jabiim... Forgot how good that was. thumb up

Yeah that's a pretty good storyline for sure.

Eli Vanto
Glad i could help guys! big grin

I had no clue about 2 and 3 though, so I'm glad NewGuy and Galan could fill in those gaps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.