Who can beat Darkseid in marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Who in the Marvel Pantheon God do you think stands the beat chance against Darkseid

https://i.postimg.cc/BPjN3Ys9/yub.jpg

MrMind
true darkseid? you gotta go to abstract tier to find someone

AlbertoJohnAvil
should've specified, my fault. meant the The one that fought AM. He would be an avatar but prob the most powerful one we've seen

MrMind
Someone like chaos king can take him out

Normal pantheon gods ain't doing shit

Galan007
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
should've specified, my fault. meant the The one that fought AM. He would be an avatar but prob the most powerful one we've seen You mean the version who can summon Black Racer to the field at will? vin

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by Galan007
You mean the version who can summon Black Racer to the field at will? vin

yeah, but in this battle just only him

Stoic
A well fed Galactus. Recently, albeit from eating magical energy, we saw how powerful he can become. They were originally meant to be peers.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by MrMind
true darkseid? you gotta go to abstract tier to find someone

laughing out loud

True DS is a fairy tale.

He's as featless as The Ones Who Shit Above In The Shadows, anyway.

DarkSaint85
It'll have to be Odin, for me. Classic, too. And even then, it would be iffy.

Remember, AM had to eat a universe (more?) Just to contend with DS.

And there's always the whole 'amping off gods' thing he might do

MrMind
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
It'll have to be Odin, for me. Classic, too. And even then, it would be iffy.

Remember, AM had to eat a universe (more?) Just to contend with DS.

And there's always the whole 'amping off gods' thing he might do

how can odin compete with someone who trashes universe, darkseid obliterated earth 2

DarkSaint85
And was fooled by Constantine, who as you assert is trans level....

AlbertoJohnAvil
Someone like chaos king can take him out

Normal pantheon gods ain't doing shit

wouldn't CK be a big meal considering he'd power Seid, remember how he gets his power boost lol

Classic NES
The Celestials.

Badabing
The version of Hulk who ate the universe.

Beat Carver to it...

https://i.postimg.cc/MHbv31Nk/Data-fist-pump.gif

TheHulkster
Atum

Putinbot1
Gor

deft
Darkseid w/ALE, you mean? Probably Living Tribunal.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Badabing
The version of Hulk who ate the universe.

Beat Carver to it...

https://i.postimg.cc/MHbv31Nk/Data-fist-pump.gif

laughing out loud

MrMind

that's a low feat now?

MrMind
this thread lead me to believe some of you have not read darkseid war

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Gor

https://media1.giphy.com/media/14uJ0m0hfnks9O/source.gif

SquallX

Yet you forget to mentioned that Darkseid never fought Constantine. All Darkseid did when he realize there was someone around, it was just his fist that he sent through that portal.

All John was able to do was to using all in his arsenals, and he barely survived.

Best yet, this was the same Darkseid Heaven ran from.

DarkSaint85
....I didn't write the entire story out, no.

But as my previous post said, I was referring to classic Odin. Who was top dog of the Skyfather pile.

A mere trans level character fooling DS isn't great, when we now have a guy who is a level above him, and top of that level.

And even then, it would be iffy.

You want me to go lolzzzzz DC STOMPZZZZZ? I am merely joining the dots with other threads where Mr Mind is pushing for John to be trans level (which I agree with btw).

MrMind
constantine without prep is trans, constantine in a plotline however is much much more. to use constantine as an example of why odin can is just...

and he's a walking plot device who has gone up against phantom stranger, pralaya, zauriel, first of the fallen. and he needs prep to pull off some of the ridiculous feats he's done, there's usually a heavy price to pay for it. he's a prep god, odin is not. this thread is a straight up fight

all constantine did was transport and save a bunch of survivors from earth 2, he didn't beat DS

DarkSaint85
....read the part where I said even if it was classic Odin, it's still iffy lmao.

StiltmanFTW
Weakseid is.

Genii96
Odin before he got weakened

abhilegend
Originally posted by Genii96
Nope

MrMind

you are literally repeating ideas that just got shut down

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
Nope

ABHIMAN WELCOME BACK

*GIVES ABHI A HUGE KISS AND TONGUES HIM*

Genii96
you are literally repeating ideas that just got shut down

By shut down, you mean where you decided Odin couldn't because darkseid destroyed a universe as if it wasn't him+his entire army that ravaged it?
And Odin also has several universal level feats under his belt too, so yes...he can take darkseid assuming it isn't the so called 'true form' version

MrMind
By shut down, you mean where you decided Odin couldn't because darkseid destroyed a universe as if it wasn't him+his entire army that ravaged it?
And Odin also has several universal level feats under his belt too, so yes...he can take darkseid assuming it isn't the so called 'true form' version

there's no "so called " just because you don't know what you are talking about, darkseid's true form was shown in final crisis, true form darkseid could collapse the multiverse when falling, read some comics

Odin has only destroyed galaxy before, read some comics.
there's no universal level feats with Odin. his fight with surtur shaked the "fabric of multiverse", in other word, don't mean squat.

the darkseid we saw in darkseid war fought anti-monitor evenly, another being who destroyed universes, read some comics

MrMind
seriously, when are those mr master's little minions gonna gtfo

Stoic
I can't wait until the possible Secret Crisis event begins. Especially for those that have difficulty judging power levels. For those that don't know about a possible new DC vs Marvel event, Google it. The Hulk is canonically stronger than Doomsday, and Superman is hinted at as to have a universal brawl with Thor. Galactus prepares to battle Darkseid, etc. I can't wait, because rumor has it that Disney may purchase DC Comics. But it's really only a rumor. Google it and watch the YouTube video.

TheHulkster
Wasn't time damaged in the new gods war, creating a black hole through time and Darkseid falls through that.

DarkSaint85
@Stoic: Plus crossovers aren't canon thumb up

TheHulkster
Some crossovers are canon. Or do you mean not admissable on this site?

DarkSaint85
I just hope Stoic isn't pinning his hopes on this, lmao:

https://i.postimg.cc/qRXDrHhq/34.jpg

@Hulkster: yeah, on this site.

Stoic
I just hope Stoic isn't pinning his hopes on this, lmao:

https://i.postimg.cc/qRXDrHhq/34.jpg

@Hulkster: yeah, on this site.

No. The event is going to be canon for both companies. YouTube it. I'm really excited about the event. It's about time, because it'll give readers a clearer perspective of power levels between the two companies.

Stoic
DS thanks for posting that scan bruh.

Stoic
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Wasn't time damaged in the new gods war, creating a black hole through time and Darkseid falls through that.

Yep.

DarkSaint85
It's from Doomsday Cock #12.

But interesting if one reads the text. People were so caught up in 'OMG Superman fights Thor!!!' that they missed a crucial part of the text.

Superman fights Thor AND this green behemoth. And the whole point of the story is that Superman always prevails.

So what does that tell us if Superman is fighting TWO of Marvel's best, and prevails lol.

Stoic
It's from Doomsday Cock #12.

But interesting if one reads the text. People were so caught up in 'OMG Superman fights Thor!!!' that they missed a crucial part of the text.

Superman fights Thor AND this green behemoth. And the whole point of the story is that Superman always prevails.

So what does that tell us if Superman is fighting TWO of Marvel's best, and prevails lol.

It says that Superman is saved by the Hulk who gives his life to save him from the invaders, who I've assumed are the Beyonders.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
It says that Superman is saved by the Hulk who gives his life to save him from the invaders, who I've assumed are the Beyonders.

Or you can read it as Doomsday dies saving Superman from the invaders, who are Thor and the green behemoth.

Stoic
Or you can read it as Doomsday dies saving Superman from the invaders, who are Thor and the green behemoth.

The invaders are most likely going to be the Beyonders. Doomsday wouldn't save anyone. He'd try to fight all 3 in character. But let's sit back and pretend we're part of Uatu's family.

The hint is in the title. Secret Crisis.

DarkSaint85
The invaders are most likely going to be the Beyonders. Doomsday wouldn't save anyone. He'd try to fight all 3 in character. But let's sit back and pretend we're part of Uatu's family.

In the future, Doomsday becomes a hero and saves Superman.

https://i.postimg.cc/SN7ZzhDG/kNLF1Eoh.jpg

Edit: besides, your interpretation is really not how grammar works, lol. The comma just before the 'who dies' part of the sentence identifies that it is Doomsday who dies.

Source: https://www.grammar-monster.com/lessons/which_that_who_comma_or_not.htm

Stoic

Interesting. Wasn't aware of that scan. Good catch. But like I said, only time will tell, especially since we know that Hulk can't die, or will not stay dead these days.

DarkSaint85
Interesting. Wasn't aware of that scan. Good catch. But like I said, only time will tell, especially since we know that Hulk can't die, or will not stay dead these days.

See my edit.

MrMind
stoic going full derpy mode as always

Stoic
See my edit.

Hmmm... It's something to consider. You're probably correct as well, because the're being cryptic asf. Dropping hints like bombs lol.

Parmaniac
Doomsday has been a philanthrop since his first Story arc

Stoic
stoic going full derpy mode as always

Reported. Now when you've grown old enough to stop wearing pull ups, perhaps you'll be able to properly enter a conversation with a shred of respect.

TheHulkster
Doomsday Cock.

laughing

LordofBrooklyn
I can't wait until the possible Secret Crisis event begins. Especially for those that have difficulty judging power levels. For those that don't know about a possible new DC vs Marvel event, Google it. The Hulk is canonically stronger than Doomsday, and Superman is hinted at as to have a universal brawl with Thor. Galactus prepares to battle Darkseid, etc. I can't wait, because rumor has it that Disney may purchase DC Comics. But it's really only a rumor. Google it and watch the YouTube video.

I HAVE NOT APPROVED THIS STORYLINE!!!

Stoic

Edit: besides, your interpretation is really not how grammar works, lol. The comma just before the 'who dies' part of the sentence identifies that it is Doomsday who dies.

Source: https://www.grammar-monster.com/lessons/which_that_who_comma_or_not.htm

That isn't the panel that I read btw. What you've presented is new to me. Where did you get this from?

DarkSaint85
That isn't the panel that I read btw. What you've presented is new to me. Where did you get this from?

This is not from Doomsday Cock. It's from Gog Wars - a completely different story.

My point is that Doomsday can and has been a hero and HAS saved Superman before.

MrMind
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.