The Last of Us (HBO)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
The insanely popular video game is getting an HBO adaptation series, it seems.

https://www.ign.com/articles/the-last-of-us-tv-show-in-the-works-at-hbo?sf118574877=1

BackFire
Oh wow. Being helmed by the dude who did Chernobyl? That sounds amazing.

cdtm
Originally posted by Impediment
The insanely popular video game is getting an HBO adaptation series, it seems.

https://www.ign.com/articles/the-last-of-us-tv-show-in-the-works-at-hbo?sf118574877=1

Is it really insanely popular?

How many people even had a PS3?

BruceSkywalker
i might see depending on the cast

-Pr-
So it's been confirmed that Pedro Pascal (you know who he is) is playing Joel, and Bella Ramsey (Game of Thrones) is Ellie.

samhain
Great, another opportunity for writers to create nothing original and still call themselves writers. That said, this could turn out good if they can capture the atmosphere of the game.

Seem to remember everyone hated that girl from GoT, I actually quite liked the character and Pedro Pascal, that guy is turning into Fassbender 2021.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by -Pr-
So it's been confirmed that Pedro Pascal (you know who he is) is playing Joel, and Bella Ramsey (Game of Thrones) is Ellie.

who is that as i do not know big grin big grin stick out tongue

yea this something i will watch

S_W_LeGenD
Chernobyl was/is really good.

If same director is involved in TLoS then I will watch.

Robtard
Originally posted by -Pr-

Hell yes for Pedro, but I really didn't care for Bella Ramsey in GoT, most kid actors annoy on some level as is, but she was especially annoying in GoT.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Chernobyl was/is really good.

If same director is involved in TLoS then I will watch.

It's the writer, Craig Mazin, that's involved although Johan Renck is down as a producer. Kantemir Balagov is directing.

Adam Grimes
I loved the first game and despite the second being utter garbage undeserving of it's name, I'll still watch this.

Druckmann being involved doesn't excite me in the slightest. Guy's a retard in the same vein of Zack Snyder.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.