Alberto's New Signature

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermutant
Alberto has to use a signature of my making/choosing for the next 8 months, since he lost to me once again in a BZ. So since I know we have some very creative people here, this is your chance to help out with this.

All forum appropriate ideas and suggestion are welcome.

To make this a VS thread so hopefully it won't be closed, we will do Alberto's old signature vs his new one. Which one represents him more?

But really I just want ideas, suggestions, or a real overachiever could just make one for me laughing out loud .

Galan007
This forum is nothing if not creative... I'd imagine you get some good 'ideas', to say the least. stick out tongue

ilikecomics
Maybe it could the LOB making boxing bets then losing everyone.

Supermutant
something like this, except it has to meet the signature dimensions requirements.

https://i.imgur.com/eVmbn05m.jpg

DarkSaint85
Something about how Thor and Surfer are the worst heralds in a second rate company.

And how Superman is his new God.

BrolyBlack
Has Alberto ever won a BZ?

Supermutant
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Has Alberto ever won a BZ?

Not against me. Pity the one he actual does beat. laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Not against me.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Supermutant
Not against me. Pity the one he actual does beat. laughing out loud

Sounds like he's related to Josh Alexander..aka...Cucked_Alexander

Ever heard of him?

Supermutant
Yes, I've heard of him. Mostly in the movie forums I think. By the way how did you change your font size in your signature?

Diesldude

MrMind
laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
Yes, I've heard of him. Mostly in the movie forums I think. By the way how did you change your font size in your signature?

I dont know, I see what you are talking about though

Eon Blue

Josh aka the Doritos baby, aka Son of Fly.

BrolyBlack
^this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.