Eradicator Squad vs Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Grimes
Eradicator and his genetically engineered Daxamites vs Prime

Can the badass emoboy take it?

Diesldude
Superboy murders them.

carver9
Superman is Prime level and the Daxams are more powerful than Superman due to on panel statements. VASTLY more powerful. One alone beats Prime

Damborgson
Lol, I mean he has the scans to support that argument

Adam Grimes
Interesting turn of events!

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Superman is Prime level and the Daxams are more powerful than Superman due to on panel statements. VASTLY more powerful. One alone beats Prime

Gotta save this next time Carver asks who has Flash speedblitzed thumb up

https://i.imgur.com/urzvmcK.jpg

spetznaz

Philosophía
Superman is Prime level and the Daxams are more powerful than Superman due to on panel statements. VASTLY more powerful. One alone beats Prime They're more powerful because they have the weaknesses removed. They're not more powerful in terms of actual abilities. This is obvious to anybody who has read the story.

Do I really have to cock slap you in every thread?

Diesldude

xJLxKing
Prime wins

DarkSaint85
@Diesel - they were rushing in to hit the Trinity.

As for the fists - Speed Force aura shenanigans. Don't think too hard on it lol.

Putinbot1
That might be Flash's greatest combat feat. Up there with Anti monitor punch and IMP.

SquallX
Originally posted by Putinbot1
That might be Flash's greatest combat feat. Up there with Anti monitor punch and IMP.

laughing

You need to read more Flash comics.

Adam Grimes
Ok. So who wins?

DarkSaint85
They seen like PRIME candidates for him to rip apart, tbh.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
They seen like PRIME candidates for him to rip apart, tbh. Thanks for the reply, Dark. thumb up

Carv apparently disagrees pretty strongly with that scenario. 🤔

Diesldude
@Diesel - they were rushing in to hit the Trinity.

As for the fists - Speed Force aura shenanigans. Don't think too hard on it lol. thumb up

carver9
It was outright said they are vastly more powerful than Superman. Said more than once. One of them alone should be able to cripple prime.

qwertyuiop1998
It was outright said they are vastly more powerful than Superman. Said more than once. One of them alone should be able to cripple prime. And yet, Need a bounch of them to subdue Superman. smile
This is similar to in the pre-crisis LOSH comics, Mon-el had been stated more powerful than Superboy but they're equals in terms of strength. The only reason why Mon-el is more powerful than Superboy is due to his immunity to lead

Adam Grimes
It was outright said they are vastly more powerful than Superman. Said more than once. One of them alone should be able to cripple prime. Just like Up in the Sky's robots, right? 🤔

DarkSaint85
https://i.postimg.cc/VkxG4ZXV/RCO006-w-1575451162.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/4x726RHc/RCO008-w-1575451162.jpg

Philosophía

DarkSaint85
Well it would be interesting to see how they fare in the next issue.

carver9
Phil, lol, stop acting like you're important. Lol... nothing I've said is invalid. Do what you have to do (lol, its strike 2).

carver9
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Just like Up in the Sky's robots, right? 🤔

So statements mean nothing?

Diesldude
https://i.postimg.cc/VkxG4ZXV/RCO006-w-1575451162.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/4x726RHc/RCO008-w-1575451162.jpg
thumb up when Superman needs to, he can one shot beings that are SUPPOSEDLY more powerful than him.

DarkSaint85
They mean a lot. That's why Flash drew blood from six beings, all of whom were vastly more powerful than Superman (so.....trans/Skyfather level), all at once.

And this is Barry, who doesn't have control of the SF, and def not like Wally.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Prime stomps

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Diesldude
thumb up when Superman needs to, he can one shot beings that are SUPPOSEDLY more powerful than him.

Am pretty sure Batman was fighting one of those robots too. Sure, he was being beaten, but remember, these robots are faster/smarter/stronger than Superman.

And little ole Bats was doing better than WW and Shazam. Truly a great comic.

AlbertoJohnAvil
They mean a lot. That's why Flash drew blood from six beings, all of whom were vastly more powerful than Superman (so.....trans/Skyfather level), all at once.

And this is Barry, who doesn't have control of the SF, and def not like Wally.

based on statements

DarkSaint85
Is that not what Carver is doing?

AlbertoJohnAvil
Oh, I don't disagree with Carver being wrong on that. I was just saying it was based on a statement, but if he wants to go by that route than you can too lol

DarkSaint85
Nah. I'm convinced by you.

But if Carver wants that route, hey, I'm cool with it too. I just want to point out the implications of his "logic".

carver9
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
based on statements

thumb up

The point I'm making here is statements means crap. People only use it to help their arguments but when it goes against them, then they want to discredit statements. Prime is above Superman and above anyone here. Weeks ago, people were claiming Prime is Superman equal based off of a statement that contradicts everything that is shown on panel. Without those statements, Prime completely crushes here.

AlbertoJohnAvil

DarkSaint85
Except Carver's attempt is based on his misunderstanding of statements.....

carver9
Right on point Alberto... lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.