Which Sith Lords are the most powerful in Legends? (see details)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Which Sith Lords are the most powerful and how will you rank them in legends?

Total Warrior
1) DE SIdious
2) Valkoryon
3) Nyax
4) Unuthul
5) Darish Vol
6) Darth Krayt

These are some

Darthadi
Nyax and UnuThul were never sith. Valkorion was a sith as Vitiate but is no longer.
My top 10
Sidious
Valkorion (if you count him)
Krayt
Knightfall Vader
Plagueis
Darish Vol
Nihilus
Dooku
Caedus
Tenebrous

Bergmar
My Top 20

1. Vitiate
2. Nihilus
3. Revan
4. Traya
5. Sidious
6. Tulak Hord
7. Marka Ragnos
8. Freedon Nadd
9. Naga Sadow
10. Exar Kune
11. Malgus
12. Plagueis
13. Nyriss
14. Bane
15. Sion
16. Dooku
17. Malak
18. Vader
19. Maul
20. Bandon

Darthadi
How is Sidious only 5 when he is confirmed to be the most powerfull sith of all time? And how is Traya so high when there are many sith more powerfull than her? And why you have fodder like Bandon or Sion on the list but not Krayt or Darish Vol or Caedus. So many wrong things with this list. No offence, but your list feels like you just put names in a random order.

McP
In a Legends ROTS Sidious is confirmed to be the most powerful Sith Lord in history. As I remember, there was a notion in a "Darth Plagueis" cover, that stated that until Sidious, Plagueis was the most powerful in history. Even if I'm correct, not sure if this is a former canon notion *perhaps just an author notion?).

Vitiate, pre-suited Vader and Plagueis should be up there as well.

My favourite part anyway was degradation Sion and Nihilus to the status of "Kreia's followers" in "Revan"(?) Book. In a same book Meetra was stomped by Nyriss.

Bergmar

McP
^
That's why there were source books with retcons. Some authors were just stupid and wanted to turn star wars into something like dragon ball.

It's about characters, not authors' interpretation of the Force itself. Probably every character descirbed in any book by Stover will be superior to any character described by Luceno. In that case, by feats, you can say that Grievous > Sidious. Source books were best things that happened to Legends. RIP. And I hope that shitsney canon will become even worse, so none will respect that. Yeah, I am a hater.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.