600 Alleged Cartel members arrested

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage

Surtur
I am curious how people will spin this in order to go after Trump.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
I am curious how people will spin this in order to go after Trump.

^ Whinging over imagined wrongs again

Surtur
Son, sit this one out thumb up

Robtard

jaden_2.0
CJNG also operate a lot more out in the open than other cartels. They fund schools, build roads and act as effectively the government of the areas they control. Makes them easier to target.

They still skin people alive and dismember them while fully conscious though.

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
CJNG also operate a lot more out in the open than other cartels. They fund schools, build roads and act as effectively the government of the areas they control. Makes them easier to target.

Bernie, is that you?

Robtard

So they're not so bad overall is what you're saying...

jaden_2.0
Bernie, is that you?

I don't get that reference.

Surtur
I don't get that reference.

Remember the recent shit with Bernie and "Castro had great literacy programs!" ?

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Robtard
So they're not so bad overall is what you're saying...

No they're still bad. I believe they see themselves as more like Farq in Columbia. More righteous and "for the people" than other cartels.

It's all a lot of bullshit though. They broke off from another cartel. Other cartels have broken off from them. They're at war with other cartels one minute and joining forces with them the next.

Surtur
And the nazis built great roads.

jaden_2.0
Remember the recent shit with Bernie and "Castro had great literacy programs!" ?

No. Don't see how it pertains either. Enlighten me.

Surtur
No. Don't see how it pertains either. Enlighten me.

The joke is Bernie was too stupid to realize he shouldn't praise evil communist dictators cuz they taught people to read and you were tossing out positive stuff about a cartel.

Raptor22

Robtard
No they're still bad. I believe they see themselves as more like Farq in Columbia. More righteous and "for the people" than other cartels.

It's all a lot of bullshit though. They broke off from another cartel. Other cartels have broken off from them. They're at war with other cartels one minute and joining forces with them the next.

I was kidding of course.

Escobar supported his local communities in similar ways, fed the poor, built schools, paid teachers and doctors. Still a murdering scumbag.

jaden_2.0
I'm telling you facts. You viewing it as a "positive" is on you.

But don't take my word for it

EqM3xvh0m-4

Surtur
Yep Bernie told facts too. It helped.

jaden_2.0
Bernie gave an opinion on those facts. I didn't. You did though. So maybe you're the Bernie here, not me.

Surtur
Yeah no.

jaden_2.0
Well you're the one saying the cartels providing the function of government is a positive. That's worse than Bernie.

Surtur
It's really not, but you tried

jaden_2.0
It is though. Imagine seeing murderous drug traffickers running a government as a positive. Terrible.

Surtur
It is though. Imagine seeing murderous drug traffickers running a government as a positive. Terrible.

Why is it worse? You haven't explained.

Is Fidel Castro superior to a drug trafficker somehow? Let me know in what ways smile

jaden_2.0
Why is it worse? You haven't explained.

Is Fidel Castro superior to a drug trafficker somehow? Let me know in what ways smile

Because the murder rate in areas the CJNG control is worse than at any time under Castro in Cuba. Like more than 30x worse. At this very moment it's worse than any warzone on the planet. Worse than the parts of Syria when they were under ISIS control.

Was Castro worse than ISIS?

Surtur
Because the murder rate in areas the CJNG control is worse than at any time under Castro in Cuba. Like more than 30x worse. At this very moment it's worse than any warzone on the planet. Worse than the parts of Syria when they were under ISIS control.

shockingly you don't have to commit as much murder when you have the power to turn people into political prisoners

yet he still accomplished plenty of murder. nice

jaden_2.0
So did ISIS and so do the cartels.

You prefer them.

And Hitler too.

Definitely worse than Bernie.

Surtur
Hitler made lovely paintings plus he loved dogs.

Robtard

You're using logic and reason and facts with him. You're doomed to fail.

Surtur
Oh son, don't dig this hole.

jaden_2.0
Hitler made lovely paintings plus he loved dogs.

Just like Dubya.

Robtard
Oh son, don't dig this hole.

Because you don't want to be buried in it...

Surtur
No need to dig holes.

Still, I'll never be able to dig a moat and that is a tragedy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.