Monarch v Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
No Mistress Death, No BFR

full power

https://i.postimg.cc/FkyDdfrP/ploi.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/Fdcx8fL9/erg.jpg

MrMind
monarch with a simple handwave

DantasKEdc
Monarch

Stoic
Monarch isn't waving Thanos away. I bet Thanos has the power to rupture his armor though. Surviving is what he does. He resisted greater forces than Monarch recently. It roasted him, but it was like nothing happened, took a few hits from a cosmic cube, shoved a Phoenix Avatars head through a planet. Thanos will never resemble anything like being waved away by Monarch.

carver9
Monarch

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by Stoic
Monarch isn't waving Thanos away. I bet Thanos has the power to rupture his armor though. Surviving is what he does. He resisted greater forces than Monarch recently. It roasted him, but it was like nothing happened, took a few hits from a cosmic cube, shoved a Phoenix Avatars head through a planet. Thanos will never resemble anything like being waved away by Monarch.

tbf Thane didn't know how to utilize the power.

Adam Grimes
Monarch.

Stoic
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
tbf Thane didn't know how to utilize the power.

Taking hits from a Cosmic Cube, resisting universal forces that nearly turned him into a skeleton. Monarch isn't waving him away, and I have no doubt that he'd rupture that suit and survive the explosion.

AlbertoJohnAvil
what were the universal forces?

deft
Monarch wins.

Stoic
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
what were the universal forces?

Just before he became the new TOAA, the forces that were ripping him apart were universal. Thanos has always had ridiculous damage resistance. A Cosmic Cube is also a universal force. He took a few hits from one and kept getting up.

AlbertoJohnAvil
scans for the forces?

Stoic
Read his last few books. I'm referring to the regulator, and when he fought the Revengers and they had a CCU. Thanos has universal level durability.

Eon Blue
Thanos.

Senor Cage
Monarch, but Thanos can rupture his armor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.