Whos the better prep master Thanos or Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
who's bigger of a threat between the two with prep

MrMind
Thanos

DarkSaint85
Thanos, better resources by far.

Stoic
They're actually on par believe it or not. Prep comes from if you can think it. Not what you have at your disposal, because if Bruce had the means, and desire to do what Thanos did, and the tools to do it he most certainly could as well. I'm saying give Bruce Thanos" body, his resources, etc and think about it.

DarkSaint85
Guess you didn't read the OP then

Stoic
I read the OP. Prep is a cerebral conscious decision, or series of them to put actions into play.

DarkSaint85
Thanos is a bigger threat, however, due to his resources.

You can have Einstein vs a drunk thug with a knife, and no amount of thinking by Einstein would win him a fight, unless you gave him better resources.

And no amount of prep would make him a bigger threat to me than that thug, unless you gave Einstein better resources.

Stoic
I guess you didn't read what I wrote, or understand what I wrote. Or, you want to draw this out for no other reason reason than to turn this into more than it is. Batman's prep skills, are on par with Thanos'.

DarkSaint85
But not a bigger threat, as per the OP.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by Stoic
They're actually on par believe it or not. Prep comes from if you can think it. Not what you have at your disposal, because if Bruce had the means, and desire to do what Thanos did, and the tools to do it he most certainly could as well. I'm saying give Bruce Thanos" body, his resources, etc and think about it.

not what I meant though

Stoic
I thought this was who has better prep skills.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.