Poster that makes you laugh most in the wrong way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
Which poster do you go to first in order to see what they have posted and giggle at how it conflicts with your world view and perception of reality?

Patient_Leech
Ethneo all the way!! dur

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Ethneo all the way!! dur indeed he is king of dur!

dadudemon
None really make me laugh in the wrong way. I think Surt is legit funny. So is Raptor.

Lord Lucien might be the funniest KMC poster of all time, however.

But none make me laugh for the wrong reasons (absurdist stupid beliefs, etc.). It's more eyerolling or cringe stuff, but no laughs. PVS and TheLoneRanger are those types - cringe and groan-worthy posts.

Quincy
I voted rob and bash because party before country baybayyyyy

LordofBrooklyn
FRUITCAKE!!!

I'LL BREAK YOUR FACE DOS EQUIS!!!!

Flyattractor
Bada is Italian? I am now in Strong and Full Support of an Italian Quarantine...We should back all Itallios.

Just to be Sure.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by dadudemon
None really make me laugh in the wrong way. I think Surt is legit funny. So is Raptor.

Lord Lucien might be the funniest KMC poster of all time, however Yeah... yeah, this checks out.

cdtm
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Bada is Italian? I am now in Strong and Full Support of an Italian Quarantine...We should back all Itallios.

Just to be Sure.

Bada is indeed Italian.

But he is not a mobster. Because despite his impeccable Italian blood line, the Cosa Nostra does not accept Raptor's.

Bashar Teg
Flystar: POS. if he made me laugh i probably wouldn't be hoping for him to overdose

Whirly: makes me laugh in the right way

Surt: used to crack me up in the wrong way, but his failures become boring and monotonous.

Lord of Brooklyn: the tyson fury thread makes LoBster a worth contender, but alas he doesn't win this one for me

Jaden Scottish: like whirly, not sure he belongs on this poll.

Walshy: my vote. "green day are toneless". just one of so many many magical walshy failures. (he meant to say "green day are timeless" because he has horrible taste in music)

Bada: another one i don't think belongs here.

PR Irish: and another

DDM: POS

**** you Robtard and Bash!!: was sorely tempted to vote this, but...walshy

cdtm
POS means "Point of Sale", yes?

As in they sell the gimmicks and make you laugh?

Stringer
Originally posted by cdtm
POS means "Point of Sale", yes?

As in they sell the gimmicks and make you laugh?

Piece of shit

BrolyBlack
I voted for lob

Impediment
Bash makes me laugh.

Putinbot1
Bump

rudester
Nuke makes me laugh with all his drag queens posters and his sexy way of talking

Old Man Whirly!
Bump

BrolyBlack
Lob and Bada for me

steverules_2

gold slorg
i make myself laugh all the time when i see how tiny my pepe is everytime i go to the toilet

Adam Grimes
Nemebro makes me want to kill myself

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Ethneo all the way!! dur Originally posted by Putinbot1
indeed he is king of dur!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.