National Emergency

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Can the President use funds for this crisis to build more miles of wall and if so how much could he use?

steverules_2

Robtard
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Can the President use funds for this crisis to build more miles of wall and if so how much could he use? Interesting question, guess he could tie the corona virus to his wall if he claims it will keep out all the Europeans and Asians coming in illegally from the Southern border. It could be done, yes. But I also believe he would have had to disclose this intention prior to the declaration. Did he?

What I found interesting, Trump declared a national emergency over Covid-19 and the ensuring crisis and we've (luckily) had less than 40 deaths over a 3ish month period.

A future President could use this example to call a National Emergency over gun violence since we have around 80ish deaths a day on average and gun violence is also a crisis, and use the presidential power that grants them to pass sweeping gun reform to protect the lives and property of Americans.

eThneoLgrRnae
Of course he can. As Commander-in-Chief he is authorized to use whatever means necessary in order to protect the country and its citizens.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Interesting question, guess he could tie the corona virus to his wall if he claims it will keep out all the Europeans and Asians coming in illegally from the Southern border. It could be done, yes. But I also believe he would have had to disclose this intention prior to the declaration. Did he?

What I found interesting, Trump declared a national emergency over Covid-19 and the ensuring crisis and we've (luckily) had less than 40 deaths over a 3ish month period.

A future President could use this example to call a National Emergency over gun violence since we have around 80ish deaths a day on average and gun violence is also a crisis, and use the presidential power that grants them to pass sweeping gun reform to protect the lives and property of Americans.

A national emergency over gun violence would be seen as racist though considering the group that commits the most gun violence.

I'm just using lefty logic there.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
A national emergency over gun violence would be seen as racist though considering the group that commits the most gun violence.

Meh, if some people were to think that, they're free to be wrong. (edit: I see you edited in your little second remark after, clever)

Oh, as a staunch Trumper, how do you reconcile your support of "we have 15 cases, we'll be down to zero in a few days" (and numerous other dismissive remarks and lies) with Trump declaring this is bad enough for a National Emergency status in less than a three week period?

Surtur
Yes leftists are often wrong I agree.

Robtard
A dodge, how shocking.

jaden_2.0
It would be very nice of him to protect Mexico from all the infected Americans.

Surtur
U get mad even when I agree with you leftists are often wrong about their claims of racism.

Oh well.

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
It would be very nice of him to protect Mexico from all the infected Americans.

Indeed. Best to let the cartels kill them, it'll be a quicker death than the virus.

Stringer

Surtur
True blacks kill a lot of people in Chicago! And all around this country. More than any other race.

Glad you agree.

Stringer
True blacks kill a lot of people in Chicago! And all around this country. More than any other race.

Glad you agree.

Dodge, duck and dive like usual

jaden_2.0
Indeed. Best to let the cartels kill them, it'll be a quicker death than the virus.

Well they've been helping with that for a while now.

Badabing

steverules_2
Originally posted by Badabing
https://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/199/566/f3c.jpg

I'll be raptor hunting when I'm there you Clinton lover! uhuh

LordofBrooklyn

Bashar Teg
manhattan is warm af rn. according to doctor trump, the virus has just vanished here thumb up

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
manhattan is warm af rn. according to doctor trump, the virus has just vanished here thumb up

Totally

BackFire

Bashar Teg
toilet paper hoarders are f*cked. f*ck them. if it comes down to it i'll just wash my ass in the shower when i'm done

BrolyBlack

cdtm

cdtm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.