EU countries closing borders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Poland, Denmark and C. Republic have completely closed their borders

Link

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Link Some of us are in crippling debt, ain't no way I'm paying for a Financial Times subscription.

Better Link

eThneoLgrRnae

Link

Too little too late. They've had their flood gates opened for far too long.

Europeans are extremely grateful to Merkel for her stupidity, I'm sure.

Actually, now that I think about it, Poland already was being pretty smart at controlling their borders even before the virus broke out so kudos to them. thumb up

-Pr-
Well I mean, in the current Mad-Max-esque dystopian landscape that is western Europe, there's barely enough people to get infected as it is. So who knows if these measures will even work.

SquallX

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Too little too late. They've had their flood gates opened for far too long.

Europeans are extremely grateful to Merkel for her stupidity, I'm sure.

Actually, now that I think about it, Poland already was being pretty smart at controlling their borders even before the virus broke out so kudos to them. thumb up
Why are you blaming Merkel? It was Italy that dropped the ball when it came to containing the virus.

BrolyBlack
Trump has now blocked Travel from Ireland and UK.

CroftAlice
Romania too

Blakemore

Link They changed to Czechia. I approve.

Surtur
Just waiting for someone to incorrectly call this racist.

Blakemore
Kek.

Surtur
To be fair it won't happen unless China tells them it's racist. That's how they do.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
Just waiting for someone to incorrectly call this racist.

European countries are predominately white; according to looney leftists, you can't be racist against white people so it's cool. wink

Surtur
The racism would be cuz closing the borders prevents the migrants from coming in.

Though I know Poland already doesn't let much if any in. Good choice.

eThneoLgrRnae
The racism would be cuz closing the borders prevents the migrants from coming in.

Though I know Poland already doesn't let much if any in. Good choice.

Oh, I see. I thought you were referring to Broly's post that Trump is restricting travel from some more European countries to the U.S..

Putinbot1
80 million workers at home in the US...

Surtur
Originally posted by Putinbot1
80 million workers at home in the US...

pretty sure this is about the EU bro

USA could have become a part of the EU I guess somehow when I wasn't looking, but I hope not cuz it's god awful.

Putinbot1
pretty sure this is about the EU bro

USA could have become a part of the EU I guess somehow when I wasn't looking, but I hope not cuz it's god awful. According to Tim Pool, but we have nowhere with the homicide rates of Chicago.

Surtur
Yeah not letting you take my tongue in cheek comment and turn it into a defense of the EU, don't die on that hill, move on smile

Putinbot1
Yeah not letting you take my tongue in cheek comment and turn it into a defense of the EU, don't die on that hill, move on smile
That reply doesn't even make sense Surt, do better. Unless you think that Europe has a homicide rate, and terrorism rate in line with the US. In fact I think you'd be hard pressed to find any crimes, reported at a higher rate per capita in Europe than in the US.

Surtur
Anyways so do you agree with these countries closing their borders? If not, why?

Putinbot1
Anyways so do you agree with these countries closing their borders? If not, why?

I agree totally with it.

eThneoLgrRnae
That reply doesn't even make sense Surt, do better. Unless you think that Europe has a homicide rate, and terrorism rate in line with the US. In fact I think you'd be hard pressed to find any crimes, reported at a higher rate per capita in Europe than in the US.

That's not what this thread is about, idiot. You wanna b**** some more about gun deaths in the U.S. while we are all in the middle of a worldwide pandemic then make another one of your little crybaby threads about it.

*waits for retarded toothless emoji*

-Pr-
I agree totally with it.

Same. Containment is hugely important right now.

SquallX

England does have a stabbing problem and acid problem though. More assaults are committed by the Muslim community, which goes unreported due to the lack of being seeing as racist. Europe also have more religious death than the US.

Gun violence in the US also counts for gang violence and suicides as a whole. They are not their own entities.

-Pr-
Originally posted by SquallX
England does have a stabbing problem and acid problem though. More assaults are committed by the Muslim community, which goes unreported due to the lack of being seeing as racist. Europe also have more religious death than the US.

Gun violence in the US also counts for gang violence and suicides as a whole. They are not their own entities.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but if they're not reported, how do you know?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by SquallX

Don't fall for his pathetic red herring. This thread is not about gun violence.

dadudemon
Originally posted by -Pr-
I'm not saying you're wrong, but if they're not reported, how do you know?

To me, this is common knowledge. I'm a "filthy, ignorant, Yank" and even I know about the under-reporting problem in the UK. Then again, I'm just a nerd.

Domestic Violence is under-reported in the UK:

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/mar/07/domestic-abuse-still-under-reported-in-england-says-womens-aid

170,000 Hate Crimes are go unrepported each year:
https://pure.hud.ac.uk/en/clippings/170000-hate-crimes-go-unreported-in-the-uk-each-year

Tons of gang violence goes unreported in the UK according to hospital data:
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/scores-of-violent-crimes-going-unreported-d2qlcr67n

In the UK's defense, they recognize that lots of violent crime goes unreported and they are working to reduce t he crime and enable the people to get help.

-Pr-
Originally posted by dadudemon
To me, this is common knowledge. I'm a "filthy, ignorant, Yank" and even I know about the under-reporting problem in the UK. Then again, I'm just a nerd.

Domestic Violence is under-reported in the UK:

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/mar/07/domestic-abuse-still-under-reported-in-england-says-womens-aid

170,000 Hate Crimes are go unrepported each year:
https://pure.hud.ac.uk/en/clippings/170000-hate-crimes-go-unreported-in-the-uk-each-year

Tons of gang violence goes unreported in the UK according to hospital data:
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/scores-of-violent-crimes-going-unreported-d2qlcr67n

In the UK's defense, they recognize that lots of violent crime goes unreported and they are working to reduce t he crime and enable the people to get help.

I'm going to apologise for not clarifying.

I'm sure that a lot of crimes are under-reported. That's the nature of the beast. I was asking how the "More assaults are carried out by Muslims" part could be quantified.

I mean, we all know about stuff like Rotherham.

SquallX

cdtm
Very odd.

I wonder if it has less to do with race, and more to how well connected someone is.

Immigration is expensive. My Indian friend at University for example came from a VERY wealthy family.

Two tiered justice system in the US.

-Pr-

Archaeopteryx
Right now I can see the states closing their borders

dadudemon
Originally posted by -Pr-
I'm going to apologise for not clarifying.

I'm sure that a lot of crimes are under-reported. That's the nature of the beast. I was asking how the "More assaults are carried out by Muslims" part could be quantified.

I mean, we all know about stuff like Rotherham.

My bad. After this post, it makes it obvious you want to focus just on the Muslim-centric "honour crimes" going on in the UK. And that makes sense because that's what you were responding to.

One British charity, Karma Nivana, reports getting 800 messages a month about honor crimes (honour crimes that do not go into the system and fall under the "under-reported" statistic).

https://www.itv.com/news/2019-07-14/honour-killings-day-of-memory-shafilea-ahmed-qandeel-baloch/

This article is more focused on women's issues and abuses* but research shows men are more commonly victims of violence.

https://www.cbs.nl/en-gb/news/2018/51/fewer-women-than-men-fall-victim-to-violence

*Feminism needs to focus very hard on Islam and women's issues for the next 10 years. It should be their primary focus. Bring Islam into the 21st Century.

Almost none of the male-Muslim-on-Muslim violence is reported. Almost none.

-Pr-
I'd done some reading on the subject, but I hadn't realised it was getting that bad.

And yeah, I'm not surprised they don't take in to account man-on-man violence as much. That's almost universal regardless of religion/culture/race from what i've seen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.