Mother Talzin vs Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Both at peak and both use full powers and abilities:

1.Canon
2 Legends

Who wins in each of the above ?

Eli Vanto
Yoda

McP
Yes. But a Force fight only would be very interesting. And very long in my opinion.

Eli Vanto
I do wonder if Yoda could palm her dark magic lightning, like he palms regular Sith lightning?

McP
I guess so, but I'm not sure how he would overhelm her with his own Force powers. She almost stalemated Sidious' FL with her own, and she was capable of holding her own for a while against combined lightnings of Sidious and Dooku and even Force push Maul away. And I'm not sure if she would be capable to change her form to that etheric one, but if yes, then I doubt that Yoda's TK would do any charm to her.

Galan007
Originally posted by Eli Vanto
I do wonder if Yoda could palm her dark magic lightning, like he palms regular Sith lightning? He'd be hard-pressed, imo.

Talzin's lightning seemed about equal to Palpatine's.

ozz81
Originally posted by Galan007
He'd be hard-pressed, imo.

Talzin's lightning seemed about equal to Palpatine's.

Cool.. Also wasnt sure: Mother Talzin she wasnt at her full power/or at peak in that battle with Sidious or was she ?

Eli Vanto
She was at full power there

McP
@Ozz81

Either way. Dathomir was a nexus for her. If she was at 100% of her powers, then Dathmor should boost it a little bit at least, which could make her feats impossible to repeat outside od Dathmori.
She could as well be almost at 100% of her powers, and Dathomir simply boosted it to 100%.
Or she, along with her amp, was nearly at 100%. Since she declared that she's whole, it's a doubtful though. Firs or second option I bielieve.

Galan007
I don't think Talzin was necessarily amped, but I do think she was at 100%.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.