Taskmaster v Batman h2h

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
whos more skilled. who'll win

both bloodlusted

https://i.postimg.cc/4YDzXMDz/3228478-bvt.png

cdtm
Taskmaster with ease.

MrMind
taskmaster schools him

DarkSaint85
Depends. Sometimes Tasky can't control who he utilises in skills (some depictions anyway). So he could manifest someone terrible.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by cdtm
Taskmaster with ease.

lol why so?

Tasky at his peak is an issue but I think he's overrated. Like his powers make him dangerous, but despite having the skills of some of the best martial artists in marvel Tasky has multiple Ls to Cap and Daredevil. Deadpool shows that taskmasters relies very heavily on copying his opponent and that when he can't do that he's at a huge disadvantage.

Also Taskmaster can only mimic different styles. Batman is a master of multiple martial arts and his eidetic memory is superior.

Batman has mastered every form of martial arts known to man in DC. Which means he can just keep switching it up and combine various styles etc. Copying someone becomes far less effective when they have an essentially unlimited amount of styles to alternate between.

abhilegend
Bruce beats the shit out of him

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by MrMind
taskmaster schools him

This is your first pro Marvel post in a decade, bro! big grin

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Sometimes Tasky can't control who he utilises in skills (some depictions anyway).

Wait, what?

That sounds retarded and just wrong. Who wrote that shit?

I'd argue he has other weaknesses, such as the memory thing, his "cowardice" or perhaps the simple fact that he doesn't really enjoy fighting, it's not his forte, he doesn't have the spirit for it.

It's like writers keep thinking of ways to nerf him.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
This is your first pro Marvel post in a decade, bro! big grin

Wait, what?

That sounds retarded and just wrong. Who wrote that shit?

I'd argue he has other weaknesses, such as the memory thing, his "cowardice" or perhaps the simple fact that he doesn't really enjoy fighting, it's not his forte, he doesn't have the spirit for it.

It's like writers keep thinking of ways to nerf him.

It's when he fights Moon Knight iirc. Or maybe Frank. And he calls their fighting style retarded because it's based on them soaking up hits, which he hates because he hates getting hit.

Anyway, he says that he wishes he could forget it.

StiltmanFTW
I read that as Tasky mocking Spector and considering his style useless, not that he actually was *forced* to use it. He just thought it was a waste of time, energy and memory space, perhaps.

He's a tactical fighter, not a bruiser.

But nothing suggested that he HAD to incorporate it into his fighting style no matter what --- Tasky does get to pick what styles he is mimicking. He does it consciously.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I read that as Tasky mocking Spector and considering his style useless, not that he actually was *forced* to use it. He just thought it was a waste of time, energy and memory space, perhaps.

He's a tactical fighter, not a bruiser.

But nothing suggested that he HAD to incorporate it into his fighting style no matter what --- Tasky does get to pick what styles he is mimicking. He does it consciously.

Who you got winning?

big grin

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
whos more skilled.

Depends what you mean by skill here, lol.

Pure data, TM's got it.

Skill application? Bats, obv.

Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Who you got winning?

big grin

In a random encounter?

Bats' equipment is better.

With no gadgets? Tasky should whoop his ass.

AlbertoJohnAvil
pure h2h

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.