Shazam Who Laughs vs Herald Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
who wins

carver9
Thor without the Herald aspect of him stomps.

The_Dog_of_War
Pre-New 52 Captain Marvel is FAR more impressive than New 52 Shazam, and Herald Thor would soundly defeat Pre-New 52 Cap.

MrMind
Originally posted by The_Dog_of_War
Pre-New 52 Captain Marvel is FAR more impressive than New 52 Shazam, and Herald Thor would soundly defeat Pre-New 52 Cap.

if you are not familiar with shazam who laughs' feat just don't comment, noob

The_Dog_of_War
Originally posted by MrMind
if you are not familiar with shazam who laughs' feat just don't comment, noob

I'm quite familiar with him; he doesn't impress as much as Pre-New 52 Cap.

If you want to insult me for expressing my opinion then so be it.

MrMind
shazam who laughs isn't regular cap, it's amped version

just like herald sailor moon thor

zopzop
Originally posted by carver9
Thor without the Herald aspect of him stomps.
Sadly, this.

Philosophía
https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2019/11/shazam-who-laughs-beats-up-thor-and-rao-1.jpg

DarkSaint85

lawest9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Some people were quite excited that "a green Goliath" and "Thor" were going to fight Superman, and that this "green Goliath" was stronger than Doomsday.

Well, here is Shazam beating the snot out of "Thor". Am sure people will accept it thumb up Not sure how much weigh cbr.com carries, but thry insist that this DC version of Thor is just as powerful as Marvel's.

Philosophía
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Some people were quite excited that "a green Goliath" and "Thor" were going to fight Superman, and that this "green Goliath" was stronger than Doomsday.

Well, here is Shazam beating the snot out of "Thor". Am sure people will accept it thumb up Shazam in one comic beat Atlas, Thor, Rao and Ares, one after another, and casually.

If Thor had a showing like that in 1971, it'd still be talked and masturbated about to this very day.

MrMind
Originally posted by lawest9
Not sure how much weigh cbr.com carries, but thry insist that this DC version of Thor is just as powerful as Marvel's.

just as powerful? nah marvel Thor is even more pathetic than DC Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.