LOST: One Unknown Bounty Hunter....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ratcat
Either that was one hell of a holiday or he just drunk himself silly on Spanish Beer!!!

Dim
Yeah..wasnt that like..3 weeks ago?

finti
Maybe he had a lot to do on the farm when he came home and havent got the time to surf on the net, yet.

Gundark
Maybe he got accidently drafted into the Spanish army. I mean, look up there at how he's dressed ! How could they not want him ??? laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
Darth Franco. laughing out loud

There's real heavy snowfall in the south of Germany. So either he's having a lot of work or he's decided never to return and stay in sunny Spain.

Ratcat
Actually, I can see the attraction.

queeq
Me too. We had some bad snowfall her today.

Gundark
Well, queeq, here's your big opportunity to get into JC before UBH gets back. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Dim
Oh lordy..lets not even start that laughing out loud

queeq
The JC? Hmmm, yes, I had forgotten about that. How about that coven. I've seen the number of registered users going up very quickly lately. BUT.... I have one condition. Gundy should come too, no Chaos without soem decent Mayhem. laughing out loud

Dim
Like I said...lets not get started on that.

queeq
Too late. laughing out loud

Gundark
Oops, sorry Dimmy. stick out tongue

Aw, queeqy wants to take me along. smile Ahem, like chaos or mayhem would ever make JC. Yeesh, I was joking, man ! laughing out loud

queeq
Yep, it's the only place we haven't trashed. Very unlikely they'll even let us have a peek. laughing out loud

Gundark
Hey, I'm very VERY good over at ep2&3....I only post when I have something meaningful, useful and intelligent to contribute. laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
So that's why I never see you around there. laughing out loud

Gundark
Oh, you are SO in trouble......laughing out loud

queeq
Yeeeeeeeehaaaah. Can I get it in the closet again? laughing out loud

Gundark
You know, when UBH gets back and sees how INCREDIBLY BADLY we have strayed off topic he is gonna be REALLY MAD at YOU QUEEQ. laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
I'll blame everything on you.

*falls on his knees and starts practising: "GUNDY MADE ME DO IT!!! REALLY SHE DID!!! IT'S ALL HER FAULT!!! YOU GOTTA BELIEVE ME, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSEEEE!!!!

practises fake crying*

Gundark
(Gundark reaches for earplugs) laughing out loud

queeq
That convincing, eh? You're in for some bad weather, babe. laughing out loud

Dim
Fire and brimstone...wink

finti

Gundark
We'll have to send rogue squadron out after UBH. stick out tongue

queeq
How about some bounty hunters? laughing out loud

Dim
This is getting ridiculous..too bad noone has his phone number laughing out loud

queeq
Really? How about an urgent e-mail with confirmation?

Gundark
I'm sure JC has his mailbox stuffed already. laughing out loud

queeq
None of his bills will fit and fall out. Poor UBH, all his assets will be taken away because he didn't pay up. And all because of one holiday and.... US. laughing out loud

Dim
UBHHHHHHHHHHH WHERE ARE YOU!!!!??????????????????????? sad

queeq
UBH. Wo sind Sie? *trying it in his own language*

Gundark
Da wanawanga. laughing out loud

queeq
No, THAT he must have heard. laughing out loud

Gundark
How about sending out a bunch of probe droids ? laughing out loud

queeq
Already did that. All they found was a dead tauntaun.

Gundark
Maybe he defected. laughing out loud

queeq
I bet he's at Ep-2.co.uk now. laughing out loud

Gundark
Actually, he probably got so drunk, he's now wandering aimlessly through epiii wondering why nobody's over there. Hehehe. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Nope, I haven't seen him. Besides, my forums been closed for MONTHS...

queeq
Yeah, I bet it gets boring debating with yourself. laughing out loud

Ratcat
I wouldn't know, I was always here.

queeq
Then the debaters missed their mod and tried to find him. Guess they're still wandering somewhere out there. laughing out loud

Gundark
UBH is gonna have a LOT of reading to do when he gets back. Maybe we should send him glasses awhile. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Em, queeq, what are you talking about? I closed down my forum months and months ago becasue I wanted to help to focus and develop this one.

What is it you're trying to say?

queeq
Nuttin', nuttin'. Nuttin' at all, RC, I wouldn't dare.

Ratcat
That IS actually documented in this forum and on mine. I love this place, it's my home from home. laughing out loud

queeq
It is for all of us, I think.

Ratcat
Awww, that's so sweet.

queeq
Yes I am. laughing out loud

Gundark
Raz is gonna have to keep this forum open forever. I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't come here and vent my SW obsessions. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ratcat
Neither do I, but I think they might have to prosecute you for it!!!laughing out loud

queeq
Can I start frisking her now? laughing out loud

Ratcat
Now you'd LIKE to do that wouldn't you.....laughing out loud

queeq
LIKE is not the right word. laughing out loud

Ratcat
OK, so what is the right word. And more to the point, what does Mrs. Queeq have to say on the subject of you giving Gundy a rub down? laughing out loud

queeq
That's between me and her. A gentleman does not divulge his secrets to outsiders.... and neither do I. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Hmmmm, but you're no gentleman! But you DO have secrets huh? This is interesting. I wish I had some secrets. Not a one me. sad

queeq
About the gentleman thing, read again dude.

And secrets are easy to have. But not to keep. Are you a blabbermouth?

Ratcat
Actually I'm not, I just have a VERY BORING life. I did read it, I was just confirming what you said.laughing out loud

Gundark
You need to build a skeleton closet, RC. I could tell you how, but that would mean revealing not only all my evil sith secrets, but my....colorful past. evil face

queeq
Please don't tell him, Gundy. Some things are better left untold. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Well I would, but SOMEONE would just keeping peeking and blabbing his big mouth!

queeq
Hmmmmm, who would that be. Blabbing? Peeking? Big Mouth?

Big Mouth!!!! Dim!!! laughing out loud

Ratcat
Dim isn't a he, well as far as I know anyway.

Raz
Come one guys, lets try to get this back on topic...

Anyone heard anything from UBH?

Ratcat
Well if we had we would have said something silly. stick out tongue

But no I haven't and it's been over a month now.

Gundark
I get first dibs on his weapons. evil face

Ratcat
Well, I mailed him, ICQ'ed him and we've sent out a load of Bounty Hunters....

queeq
... and no results. sad

Ratcat
Well I don't see him...Do you?

Dim
I wonder if we can find his phone number...is that too intrusive? probably.

Ratcat
Um, well yeah! How would you like it?

queeq
Yes, Dim. How would you like it if people like me and RC started calling you at home? Hmmmmmmmmmm?

Ratcat
Yeah, especially if they were to ring at say, oh 2 in the morning...laughing out loud

Dim
Okay, so who's gonna call him? laughing out loud

Gundark
Who ya gonna call ? Ghostbusters.....never mind, I'm not going there. How about a certified letter ? Return receipt requested. Then somebody has to sign for it.

queeq
Maybe we should send some flowers via Interflora. If he accepts we know he just doesn't want to see us again. laughing out loud

Gundark
Good idea. RC, get out your Visa card. laughing out loud

queeq
*dials Interflora number and hands the speaker to RC*

Ratcat
*Hands phone back to queeq*

I cut up all my credit cards last week. (for real!!!)

queeq
Why? The wife had them again? laughing out loud

Ratcat
Not at all.

Gundark
Okay, we'll just put it on the tavern account. queeq ?

Dim
Why does everyone always blame it on the wife? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ratcat
Yeah, leave my wife out of this....

queeq
Sure, put it on the Tavern tab. I'll blame MY wife. laughing out loud

Ratcat
You do that, but watch she doesn't catch you and Gundy in that closet...

queeq
What Gundy and I do in that closet is perfectly innocent.... from a certain point of view. laughing out loud

Ratcat
See, thet're even doing it from odd angles!!!

queeq
There's only so many things you can do in a closet you know. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Well, depends how imaginative ytou are a guess!

Dim
Hope it doesn't cause muscle strain...

Ratcat
I wouldn't know. I'm not very imaginative.

queeq
You better stay out of that closet then. laughing out loud

Ratcat
I've always been out of the closet dear boy!

queeq
Oh, really. How... interesting.

Gundark
The only real danger is getting poked in the eye with a stray hangar. laughing out loud laughing out loud Ahem, besides the usual Sith stuff. evil face

queeq
Hangar????? Your closet ain't that big, baby. laughing out loud

Gundark
Well, where do you think I put my sith robe when I'm in the shower ? stick out tongue

Dim
*closing topic before we get to a shower sceen* smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.