Its not all bad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raptor22

Robtard
My wife watched one woman give another women with three kids her second 10-packet of toilet paper after she had taken the last two on the shelf. Extreme kindness in a time like this.

I gave my friend who works in construction/remolding my packet of n99 mask (we have these in case of another huge fire in Ca) so he could work without having to inhale dusk and crap all day at work, because people seem to think n99 mask stop viruses (they don't) and supplies ran out. Robtard the Kind.

Good thread BTW thumb up

Raptor22
Originally posted by Robtard
My wife watched one woman give another women with three kids her second 10-packet of toilet paper after she had taken the last two on the shelf. Extreme kindness in a time like this.

I gave my friend who works in construction/remolding my packet of n99 mask (we have these in case of another huge fire in Ca) so he could work without having to inhale dusk and crap all day at work, because people seem to think n99 mask stop viruses (they don't) and supplies ran out. Robtard the Kind.

Good thread BTW thumb up good stuff and thanks

Surtur
Yeah I was glad to see certain stores around here announcing special hours for the elderly. This is despite the fact some of these same places actually cut the overall amount of time they were staying open each day in order to restock...they still set aside time.

Robtard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.