Congress Woman Omar Praises POTUS for Covid19 actions and response

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Destroying Robtards Narrative

Robtard
Another Robtard Derangement Syndrome thread.

Good. Good. eat

Stringer
Originally posted by Robtard

Good. Good. eat

You remind me of someone. Cant quite put my finger on it

Robtard
Jesus?

Because I am doing God's work on KMC.

carthage

BrolyBlack

Good. Good. eat

Wrong is wrongsmile

Robtard
Wrong about what? Ihan Omar making a passing comment that Trump is finally after months of lying and spinning, acting like an adult, let alone the POTUS is not something I have a problem with. Notice how I haven't attacked her.

On the other hand, you people have relentless and viciously attacked Ilhan Omar (wasn't she part of some squad?) in the past and now you're kissing her anus :0

eThneoLgrRnae
I saw a clip of A CNN (yes, you read that right lol) female host praising him as well saying "he is being the kind of leader that people need during this crisis".

BrolyBlack
Wrong about what? Ihan Omar making a passing comment that Trump is finally after months of lying and spinning, acting like an adult, let alone the POTUS is not something I have a problem with. Notice how I haven't attacked her.

On the other hand, you people have relentless and viciously attacked Ilhan Omar (wasn't she part of some squad?) in the past and now you're kissing her anus :0

I like women so I dont mind kissing ass

Robtard
No you don't.

If Clinton had won and this were happening under her watch, you would be making a minimum of eight new threads each day on how Clinton had the virus engineered and released as a means to cause a global pandemic so she could declare marshal law in an election year, suspend the election and declare herself forever Queen and something, something jade helmets. Tell me I'm wrong with a straight face, gaybo. I dare you.

Bashar Teg
i'm glad that trump finally decided to be part of the solution instead of part of the crisis (democrat virus hoax, etc)

but there's a thorn on that rose: no president in my lifetime ever acted as antagonist during the national crisis, so that shit stain is on him forever, even if he goes to every american's home and personally does free pedicures for all

Surtur

Good. Good. eat

^Some major hypocrisy

Patient_Leech

thumb up

Surtur
Pointing out she responded in a sane manner to something trump did is not "kissing her anus"

BrolyBlack
No you don't.

If Clinton had won and this were happening under her watch, you would be making a minimum of eight new threads each day on how Clinton had the virus engineered and released as a means to cause a global pandemic so she could declare marshal law in an election year, suspend the election and declare herself forever Queen and something, something jade helmets. Tell me I'm wrong with a straight face, gaybo. I dare you.

You are wrong but I know you like to hear yourself speak.

Robtard
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
You are wrong but I know you like to hear yourself speak.

You've literally already done similar behavior from at least 2012.

BrolyBlack
I think your over reacting/knee jerking to my comments.

Stringer
Broly and I had are differences but hes a good dude

Stringer
Originally posted by Stringer
You remind me of someone. Cant quite put my finger on it

oh wait

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=115806

eThneoLgrRnae
No you don't.

If Clinton had won (God forbid) then we would've never had to worry about this virus because we'd instead all be either dead or dying by now from nuclear war.

Nuclear war > any virus.

BrolyBlack

Same to you my friend

Robtard

He is

Robtard
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
If Clinton had won (God forbid) then we would've never had to worry about this virus because we'd instead all be either dead or dying by now from nuclear war.

Nuclear war > any virus.

durup

eThneoLgrRnae
What I posted is the truth, robbie.

Adam Grimes
What I posted is the truth, robbie. Why do you still exist

Putinbot1

Nuclear war > any virus. durup

Adam_PoE
Robtard is hot. I am seriously liking these poll options.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.