Yoda vs Darth Krayt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
So, in another forum I saw top 15 force users list placing Krayt above Yoda. I strongly disagree with that, but I want to see what you think.
Peak Krayt vs Yoda.
who wins?

Darthadi
It could be argued either way. In general the pro Krayt arguments are based on his performance against Abeloth in Apocalypse. ILS made a few detailed posts about that fight.

Total Warrior

Darthadi
Midichlorians aren't everything. Sidious went beyond his "limitation" imposed by the midichlorians count. We also don't know if Yoda reached his full biological potential (Dooku taught that dark side Yoda would anihilate ROTS Sidious) or if all the jedi were tested for midichlorians.

CriticalShaft
I'm a bit late, but I'll just say that I consider Krayt to be the strongest Sith of all time EXCEPT for Sidious, who was on par with Yoda in terms of the force. So I would say Yoda does win, but it depends on if Krayt utilises drain, as Yoda has never (as far as we know) encountered that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.