MCU: Hela vs. Endgame Cap/Iron Man/Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: Fat Thor, Worthy Cap, and EG Iron Man
Round 2: Bleeding Edge Iron Man, Worthy Cap, and Prime Thor

Who wins

NotAllThatEvil
Hela round 1
Team round 2

ShadowFyre
There is still no way for them to put her down for good. Maybe Stormbreaker? Iron Man gets one shorted, Cap can probably distract her long enough to give Thor a clean shot. Besides that, they get impaled. A lot.

I'm only bothering with Round 2 btw. Round 1 is almost spite. They get the shit stomped outta them. Badly.

BrolyBlack
Storm breaker is the only way to kill her via decapitation

BruceSkywalker
bane dies...

hela takes 1st round and loses 2nd round

Impediment
Hela wins.

The only reason she lost is because they started Ragnarok and summoned Surtur.

Adam Grimes
Hela stomps them even if they team up with Thanos.

KingD19
Hela just gives out sword sandwiches until they die.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Adam Grimes

This thumb up

quanchi112
Thor solos.

riv6672
This thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by riv6672
This thumb up Thor would beat her with his axe. She is not that good tbh considering thors weapon and her skill.

John Murdoch

Agreed except maybe round two. If Thor can get in a monster shot with Stormbreaker, maybe the team wins. Otherwise, Hela shoots some swords at everyone around till she wins.

Darthvaderrocks
I think that Thor solos both rounds.
Lightning was a huge problem for Hela in Ragnarok and Thor now has the passive active lightning has a dense.

Cap and Tony are good as distractions.

ShadowFyre
Did you watch the movie? It literally was not a big problem at all. He even says this in the movie. "I hit her with the biggest lightning bolt I have , it did nothing"

Not verbatim but pretty close

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thor would beat her with his axe. She is not that good tbh considering thors weapon and her skill.

She is more skilled than him by a fair margin as well.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
She is more skilled than him by a fair margin as well. One on one he broke through her defenses she just was not damaged that badly.

FrothByte
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
She is more skilled than him by a fair margin as well.

I'd have to disagree. In their fight in the throne room in Ragnarok, Thor was the one who first landed a blow against her. Blow also looked fatal, or at the very least would have seriously injured her, if it wasn't for her insane healing.

Then when they engaged in fisticuffs, Thor landed more hits on her, just couldn't seem to hurt her properly.

quanchi112
Hela stomps them even if they team up with Thanos. Thanos destroys her even if she teams up with her pet wolf.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by FrothByte
I'd have to disagree. In their fight in the throne room in Ragnarok, Thor was the one who first landed a blow against her. Blow also looked fatal, or at the very least would have seriously injured her, if it wasn't for her insane healing.

Then when they engaged in fisticuffs, Thor landed more hits on her, just couldn't seem to hurt her properly.

Do you ever stop with the Thor wank? She was out of his league and took his eye just fosho

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment
Hela wins.

The only reason she lost is because they started Ragnarok and summoned Surtur.

^ This is correct according to lore and what we witnessed.

If we conclude that Stormbreaker is powerful enough to break that lore because it overpowered the compete Infinity Gauntlet, then team two should take round 2 with loses.

FrothByte
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Do you ever stop with the Thor wank? She was out of his league and took his eye just fosho

So you disagree that Thor landed the first blow?

TheVaultDweller
Hela takes both. Cap and Tony get skewered pretty quickly IMO (I don't see Tony's suits holding out against her blade spam and Cap can only cover so much of his body with his shield at any one time), and we know how the rest goes. If Thor can land something like a decap with Stormbreaker, sure, that could possibly seal it (we don't know whether Hela can survive without her head). But I have a hard time seeing that happening before she takes him out.

FrothByte
Hela wins both rounds. Just saying I disagree that Hela is more skilled than Thor.

quanchi112
Thor wins due to him giving acweapin capable of killing her. He is skilled enough to break through her defenses. Team is over kill.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by FrothByte
So you disagree that Thor landed the first blow?

Who cares!!!?!

I already think he beats her with Stormbreaker but in a h2h he’s done for

Darthvaderrocks
Thor still solos due to stormbreaker and lightning advantages.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.