Godzilla (Marvel/DH/IDW) vs Batman/Storm/Thing/Jubilee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze

Galan007
Zilla absolutely rapes.

Quick Freeze
What if they try fighting atomic power w/ atomic power?
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ERUHSYXWoAIR1Ob.jpg

BruceSkywalker
batman busts out the anti-godzilla spray lolololol

Adam Grimes
Batman eats Godzilla.

Quick Freeze
Back in the Adam West days they really did write and try to make a Batman vs Godzilla movie. I think some fans even produced something decades later

StiltmanFTW

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Not those mini-heroes again laughing I was about to post this, he should be accused for his crimes against humanity.

StiltmanFTW
Quick Freeze when he's connecting to the Internet:

gsNaR6FRuO0

"Finally, I have the speed required to load those magnificent micro-heroes pictures!!!!!"

Quick Freeze
laughing out loud lmfao if I could just stay in 2004 I totally would

MrMind
jubilee solos

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by MrMind
jubilee solos

THANK YOU

lawest9
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

ShadowFyre
A Godzilla thread? 😘😘😘😘😘

Composite Godzilla? This is a joke right? These guys aren't even worth his time. Godzilla exists. They die. Anybody not a low herald and up or completely immune to radiation dies from a 200 rad poisoning at a few hundred meters.

Anyone not a herald or up, magic or hax attacks won't even be able to scratch this guy. Anybody that can scratch him, will have to face a healing factor that absolutely shits on Deadpool's, Lobos, Wolverines, and Hulk's at the same time. And I mean shit on it. Were talking a creature that can regenerate thousands of tons, of armor plated, black hole proof flesh faster than Deadpool could regenerate his dick.

Has tanked multiple singularities, one shot classic Savage hulk. Was shrunk to size of rat and still didn't lose to classic FF4.

Super HF, dynamic strength, HH-low trans level durability, also known for completely making up new powers on a whim (mind control, magnetic powers, ability to talk, etc. etc ) and literally just pulling them right out of his charcoal colored ass. (he's not actually green).

No herald is gonna brawl it out with this guy, not that he can't be beat by one, but they can't do it physically. All of this is moot because these are street level guys.

Godzilla dickslaps the ground. They die.

Quick Freeze

ShadowFyre

Quick Freeze
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.