WBH + WBB feat Vs Hyperions Worlds feat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Diesldude

cdtm
Clearly Hype's feat.

carver9
Hyperion ft. Duuh. It's the best Herald/trans tier ft in existence. Luckily the writer still said Hulk is stronger. smile

Diesldude

carver9
He temporarily stopped it. It wouldve remained are paused but the Universes gave in before he did.

carver9
"Hyperion held them apart until the worlds broke". Something pushing against the planets (Universes) and Hyperion pushing against the opposing force (Universe) caused the planets to crumble which then caused both Universes to explode.

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-2eb2778946b69f16d18fe3cfe2117776

Seems straight forward to me. smile

Diesldude
Originally posted by carver9
"Hyperion held them apart until the worlds broke". Something pushing against the planets (Universes) and Hyperion pushing against the opposing force (Universe) caused the planets to crumble which then caused both Universes to explode.

Seems straight forward to me. smile take up Phil's challenge then.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Diesldude
take up Phil's challenge then.

thumb up

Diesldude
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
thumb up yeah man if it's so straight forward it should be an easy win. So they should run to this challenge just so he can reduce his ignore list.

TheHulkster
Hyperion ft. Duuh. It's the best Herald/trans tier ft in existence. Luckily the writer still said Hulk is stronger. smile

carver9

I have Phil on ignore and he will remain on ignore. Is that why you made this thread? To backpedal on other people?

DarkSaint85
I am confused why people aren't jumping on this opportunity.

Just the other day, Hulkster said Pr was a reasonable person.

Bada is well known as a Hulk (i.e. Marvel) fan.

Galan is Galan.

People seem to be very capable of making long multiple posts, yet...suddenly.....crickets

Strange.

Diesldude
I have Phil on ignore and he will remain on ignore. Is that why you made this thread? To backpedal on other people? I made this thread before Phil did. So as per usual you're wrong.

And I posted why I made this thread. It's to hear everyone's opinion not just marvel fan boys who wank these two feats to no end.

SquallX

carver9
I made this thread before Phil did. So as per usual you're wrong.

And I posted why I made this thread. It's to hear everyone's opinion not just marvel fan boys who wank these two feats to no end.

If we are Marvel fanboys, are you a DC fanboy?

DarkSaint85
I can't be, as I've repped many Marvel characters in BZs.

Even Hulk.

Diesldude
If we are Marvel fanboys, are you a DC fanboy? everyone is biased a little. But that another discussion. Can you please stop derailing thread with your trolling. You've already showed your hulk insecurity in this thread. If you can't explain your reason. Why then just stop trolling.

carver9

I was on track, then you said this...

carver9
I made this thread before Phil did. So as per usual you're wrong.

Then you said this...

carver9
And then you call me a troll. Like, what in the WORLD IS GOING ON.

AlbertoJohnAvil
everyone is biased a little. But that another discussion. Can you please stop derailing thread with your trolling. You've already showed your hulk insecurity in this thread. If you can't explain your reason. Why then just stop trolling.

derailing?

you was the first to derail by posting this

read your own posts laughing out loud laughing out loud

Diesldude

Diesldude

carver9
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
derailing?

you was the first to derail by posting this

read your own posts laughing out loud laughing out loud

Lol... exactly. Hes the one that went off track and then he wants to say I derailed the thread...right after calling people Marvel fanboys.

DarkSaint85
He was calling me a Marvel fanboy.

I am not so sensitive to get triggered by it though, so I said it was ok.

Diesldude
Lol... exactly. Hes the one that went off track and then he wants to say I derailed the thread...right after calling people Marvel fanboys. the ones that wank these feats are marvel fanboys.

Diesldude

carver9
the ones that wank these feats are marvel fanboys.

So giving an opinion makes you a fanboy? Having you're own judgement on things makes a person a fanboy? Question, which person on this forum decides if a ft is valid so that from this point on, if I see this person post I can always agree with them?

Diesldude

Diesldude

carver9
laughing out loud what kind of statement is that?

lawest9
Superman destroying a multiverse by punching out an multuversal being tops all.

carver9
Exactly. What's wrong with Diesldude

darthgoober
Well technically, planets have withstood multiversal blasts on panel so the fact that the two planets eventually crumbled from the forces being exerted could show there was +multiversal x2 force bearing down on Hype while it took 2 Hulks to create the +multiversal force necessary to destroy one planet stick out tongue

Diesldude
Originally posted by darthgoober
Well technically, planets have withstood multiversal blasts on panel so the fact that the two planets eventually crumbled from the forces being exerted could show there was +multiversal x2 force bearing down on Hype while it took 2 Hulks to create the +multiversal force necessary to destroy one planet stick out tongue I think multiverse has gotten thrown around way too often after superman obliterated one. I wonder why?

TheHulkster
the ones that wank these feats are marvel fanboys.

What feats do DC fanboys wank?

darthgoober
I think multiverse has gotten thrown around way too often after superman obliterated one. I wonder why?
I wasn't even thinking of anything with Supes, I was thinking about some of the stuff with classic Beyonder lol. I just took it to the typical max on stuff like this(mega versal/omniversal don't get thrown around all that often).

Diesldude
Originally posted by TheHulkster
What feats do DC fanboys wank? Haven't see so many people triggered in one thread.
Smh this wasn't my intent. Which feat do you think is better?

AlbertoJohnAvil
Hyperion's feat is better...obviously..

Diesldude
Originally posted by darthgoober
I wasn't even thinking of anything with Supes, I was thinking about some of the stuff with classic Beyonder lol. I just took it to the typical max on stuff like this(mega versal/omniversal don't get thrown around all that often). ok but my point still stands. It has been used way more often since that feat.

Diesldude
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Hyperion's feat is better...obviously.. thumb up thanks for sharing your thoughts.

AlbertoJohnAvil
If you want my honest opinion, it depends how you view the mechanics that causes the convergence.

I can see it as stopping a universe from crashing into another of the Earth is the bullet and the parallel universe is the gunpowder. I can also see it as planetary if you feel like it's more of collision that causing the universes to ignite.

TheHulkster
Haven't see so many people triggered in one thread.

I responded on the first page when I quoted Carver.

AlbertoJohnAvil
If you show a character stopping or deflecting a bullet, are you only giving them credit for being able to catch/deflect a few grams of metal or the force behind it?

Diesldude
I responded on the first page when I quoted Carver. ok. thumb up

carver9
Haven't see so many people triggered in one thread.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

LordofBrooklyn
So giving an opinion makes you a fanboy? Having you're own judgement on things makes a person a fanboy? Question, which person on this forum decides if a ft is valid so that from this point on, if I see this person post I can always agree with them?

I, THE KING OF CANON MAKE THOSE JUDGEMENTS!!!

h1a8

Seems straight forward to me. smile

But pushing back the planet to prevent it from colliding with the other planet stops the incursion. So that's all Hyperion had to do. The universe is mostly space. Things can move through space EVEN THOUGH space itself expands and push things forward. The best analogy would be pushing something in a body of water opposite of the current.

So the biggest question. How much force does the universe push things with? How much force does a current of water push things with?

So it's not straight forward. Everything is pure speculation at best.

h1a8
This is the deciding factor.
1. Do we believe WBH could achieve Hyperion's feat if he were between the two worlds trying to hold them apart?
2. Do we believe that Hyperion can collide with a mirror image of himself and not only disintegrate countless peers of Savage Hulk but shatter an entire planet and nearby moon from hundreds of yards away as collateral damage?

I'm pretty sure that the high majority of comic fans (including us members) would say yes to 1. and no to 2.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by h1a8
But pushing back the planet to prevent it from colliding with the other planet stops the incursion. So that's all Hyperion had to do. The universe is mostly space. Things can move through space EVEN THOUGH space itself expands and push things forward. The best analogy would be pushing something in a body of water opposite of the current.

So the biggest question. How much force does the universe push things with? How much force does a current of water push things with?

But this conflicts with the actual analogy that the book gives and what Cap is stated to be doing to stop an incursion (pushing back a universe).

https://m.imgur.com/a/j6dbHEs

SquallX

h1a8
But this conflicts with the actual analogy that the book gives and what Cap is stated to be doing to stop an incursion (pushing back a universe).

What does Cap have to do with Hyperion or the Secret Society?
The latter proved that all it takes is to move the planet (not the universe).
Hyperion moving a planet through the universe is like someone moving an object on the surface of the water against the current.

TheHulkster
Hyperion moving a planet through the universe is like someone moving an object on the surface of the water against the current.

Same type of incursion.

Same writer.

Same story event.

Same time period.

Same exact run/title for Cap and Great Society

All happens in Hickman's crossover Avengers titles.

Why would the analogy apply to one incursion and not the other?

carver9

So the Universes kept moving forward when Hyperion stopped the planets?

h1a8

You tell me? Did he stop the universe from moving?

SquallX

You would have to be daft to think Hype held to Universes back.

All he did was to hold two planets from hitting each other. No more, no less.

carver9
You tell me? Did he stop the universe from moving?

I already answered that question. Now again, did the Universe keep moving forward or did it not?

Diesldude
Originally posted by SquallX
Yeah, I think WBH feat is indeed better, but not by much mind you.

I say this because unlike some people that try to interpret Hype feats to outlandishly, all he did was to hold the planets from hitting one another. The feat would have been far better if we were giving an exact time frame.

For all we know, the planets could be moving not even faster than a snail pace, or it could be moving at the speed of light. Agreed good valid points. thumb up

Diesldude
Hyperion moving a planet through the universe is like someone moving an object on the surface of the water against the current. ah ha, my mud balls in the ocean was a great analogy. thumb up

Adam Grimes
Hype's.

h1a8
Same type of incursion.

Same writer.

Same story event.

Same time period.

Same exact run/title for Cap and Great Society

All happens in Hickman's crossover Avengers titles.

Why would the analogy apply to one incursion and not the other?

Because the GS found a workaround. Meaning, they didn't have to push back a universe (how could they?).

The writer wouldn't have wrote they pushed back the universe to prevent confusion.

This is what the panel states, "We've found a way each time. Push the WORLD BACK THROUGH. Move a planet through time..."

Clearly if they were only trying to push back a planet. Writers intentions are clear.

Lastly pushing back a universe automatically means you are pushing back a planet since the planet is a subset of the universe. But pushing back a planet doesn't mean you are pushing back a universe.
Even if it did then pushing back a universe only requires one to push a planet.

carver9
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
I, THE KING OF CANON MAKE THOSE JUDGEMENTS!!!

Lol... who's the king of canon?

Stoic

It literary says what Hyperion was doing on panel. If Superman swithed places, it wouldn't be a problem.

carver9
It would be match formulas right now if you replaced Hyperion with Superman.

LordofBrooklyn
Lol... who's the king of canon?

I AM, GAMMITE!!!

Diesldude
Originally posted by Stoic
It literary says what Hyperion was doing on panel. If Superman swithed places, it wouldn't be a problem.
Worlds = universes?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.