WARNING - HILARIOUS - Gollums MTV Acceptance Speech

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sifer
You guys seriously need to check this link out. I was laughing for hours when I saw this quite a few days ago.

Gollums MTV Acceptance Speech

If any of you like the Matrix then take a read of this (Lord of the Rings related mainly...just...you'll see):

Spy Report for Return of the King

This is real and did happen. WARNING THOUGH: Slight Spoilers for next film.

Ash Nazg
fantastic speech, and thanks Sifer for posting this. I had tears flooding down my cheeks. I had heard about it from a friend who said it was good, but that didnt prepare me for the real thing!

Mr Serkis, you are a star!

Captain REX
That was hilarious!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

"You don't have any friends. Nobody likes you..."

"Dobby likes me!"

"Dobby? Dobby's a..."

Can't continue, lots a bad words. big grin

billyboyd4ever
o my freakin god that was hilarious! i didn't ge tot see the awards, but i heard it was funny. funny is a complete understatement!

Sifer
Glad you liked smile

Member.
ROFLMAO,LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.laughing out loud jesus christ. that was freakin hilarious. holy s. i'm still getting over it. funniest s. ever.laughing out loudlolol

coolboarder98
Dude,

That was the funniest thing I've ever seen! smile

Seraph
GOLLUM IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charmed one1154
gollum's speech was so funny i laughed my ass off

Fire
well it is good indeed

Phoenix
I love gollum..... i will go to your link...

Phoenix
It won't work...

*howls*

why wont it work?

THE PAIN!!!

Phoenix
working now.... but taking FOREVER to download....

whats the point of broadband if it still takes ages to download?????

*howls*

WANT GOLLUM NOW!

Phoenix
That sounded wrong...

Phoenix
*screams in frustration*

IT HAS STOPPED HALF WAY THROUGH!!!!

cermiestar
i wanna see it again.........anyone know a link to a version that ISN'T quicktime? it won't work on my compu.........

Phoenix
I GOT IT I GOT IT!!! Just waiting for it to download, then me watch and laugh!

Senor_Pessoba
Gollum is the shizit...HOOHAA!!!!

LilySatine
laughing out loud Gollum's cussing made it all the more funny. Insulting Dobby was priceless! As well as:

"Nothing can compensate for the long working hours, low pay and miserable experience we've had making this f----- movie."

Poor Andy Serkis was standing there, speechless with his faceless expressions.

Did anyone see poor Peter Jackson being chased in his acceptance speech by Aragorn and Theoden??? roll eyes (sarcastic)

chica16
haha!! that was the funniest thing i've ever seen my stomach hurt from laughing so much!!

Izz
Does anyone know where I can get that?? eek!

Rin
Yes, I saw Peter Jackson being chased... No, I don't know where you can get it.. Go search around for it. That's what I do and I usually find it.

As for Gollum's acceptance speech: laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.