The Zohan vs The Mask

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Obviously both have he toonforce at their disposal

TheVaultDweller
I would go with the Mask here, because he seems to have toonforce to a more extreme degree e.g. Zohan turns rocks into balloon animals. The Mask turns balloon animals into actual guns. That being said, it depends on the time of day. IIRC, the Mask doesn't work properly during daytime. At least that's how it is supposed to be, but that limitation was extremely inconsistently applied in the films. Hell, IIRC, one of the biggest "fights" between the god-baby and Mask-dog in the 2nd film was during the daytime.

BrolyBlack
None of the masks guns worked as real guns.

TheVaultDweller
Seems to be working here. The Mask legit has Storm Trooper-level accuracy though. Then again, I suppose he might have wanted to scare instead of kill them.

RJGaYLhgWLs

Then there is also stuff like this, where he actually eats dynamite:

_HCS9AJ0rEI

Even the villain guy could soak up gunfire and spit them back out like a machine gun. Notice that not only does he seem completely unbothered by the shots and the damage repairs instantly, even his clothes fix themselves:

hERils0WXcE

And in the 2nd film, they were both straight-up using reality warping during the fight between Mask and Loki:

d31gE376pPw

Zohan is powerful and awesome, but the Mask's power is comparable to that of an actual Norse god.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
None of the masks guns worked as real guns.

Guns don't matter, as Zohan... literally... catches bullets with his damn nose no expression

StiltmanFTW
For those who thought I was kidding:

https://tinyurl.com/yxx47mws

BrolyBlack
Totally I forgot about that.

I might have to go with Zohan for political reasons

ShadowFyre
The Mask. I never saw the second one. Mask generally seems more out there.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
The Mask. I never saw the second one. Mask generally seems more out there.

You're better off. Son of the Mask is legitimately one of the worst films I have ever seen. Really bad acting, bad CGI and an only mildly original plot that is executed poorly for the most part.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.